Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword vs Bella Antoinette - Strip match

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Bella Antoinette - Strip match - Page 6 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Bella Antoinette - Strip match

Post by RJD Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:18 am

Rhiannon would let out a slight noise but it would be incomprehensible due to the breasts muddling her, Rhiannons bones would ache too much for Rhiannon to struggle in the pin. " 2..." Rhiannon would start to struggle now, trying to push her arms up just to find them completely held down and restricted.
Rhiannon would then hear the ref and cross count " 3..." as Rhea was completely dominated by Bella.

Last edited by RJD on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Bella Antoinette - Strip match - Page 6 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Bella Antoinette - Strip match

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:24 am

Bella would hear the referee count to three, if this was a regular match this would already be over, but she needed a 5 count to win this one. The AFW crowd would count along with the referee with each count as Bella continued to hold down Rhea within this Breast Smother pin. Bella would see a cameraman zooming in to capture this moment, so she'd give a seductive winky face to the camera as it captured this moment. The referee would continue to count and the AFW crowd would chant with each count. "...4!!!...Whoooooooooaaaaaa" The AFW crowd rumbled in excitement as the referee hand was about to come down the final time in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:29 am

Rhiannon would be struggling to move on the 4 count and would know the match was over as the crowd and Bella showed their excitement. Shea wouldn't even realise she didn't lose immediately, her body would kick up by instinct and she would barely lost up one of her shoulders just as the ref started to count for the fifth time

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:33 am

Bella couldn't believe it. Rhea managed to kick out at the last possible moment keeping the match going. Bella would be forced to take drastic measures to try to keep Rhea down. "If you like pain so much, you'll love what I'm about to do to you." Bella said as she rolled Rhea out of the ring. Bella would then follow Rhea to the outside of the ring. Bella would then stalk and measure Bella up for her next move. Bella would wait for Rhea to get to her feet so she could kick her in the stomach before attempting to Powerbomb Rhea into the ring apron.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:48 am

Rhiannon would be panting heavily on the mat as her face was a mix of twisted pain but a slight tint of pleasure stretching over her moist and tired face, sure she loved pain but her body did not and at this point it was just a question of how much pain Rhiannon's smaller body could take.

Rhea would hear Bella's taunt but wouldn't be able to say much at the moment as she was dragged around by Bella towards the outside apron, Rhiannon would be slightly annoyed that she hadn't gotten to anything stimulating with the green haired woman and would start to be inspired by the cheers from the crowd and the general atmosphere she could feel from her unpredictable break out.

When Bella would try to kick Rhiannon she would force her body to move as best she could, trying to move her arms down enough to catch Bella's leg in both hands, luckily the short rest between being set up for this move and the last move gave her a better opportunity than she had received in a while. Rhea would then try to continue her chain of surprising actions by trying to quickly pull Bella towards her and use her own speed to move behind the woman while still holding the foot, if her sudden movement was enough to leave an opening then Rhea would try to use her strength to lift Bella into a back suplex against the ring apron.

If the move was landed then Rhiannon would fall to one knee while holding her head and panting heavily, after a second or two of recovery Rhea would try to gather her disorientated mind long enough to string together a sentence " Oh I would love it... I've taken enough though and I love to deal it out just as much " Rhea would say with a sadistic smile, although she might not be able to follow through with that threat much as her masochistic side had let her take to many hits and now her body probably couldn't go through with what her sadistic mind had planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:41 am

Bella would once again be shocked by Rhea, and Bella would be sent spine first onto the ring apron with a Back Suplex. "ARGH!!!!!" Bella yelled in pain as she began to roll on the outside floor in pain as she tried to recover from this painful move. Bella would grit her teeth as she tried to recover from the sharp pain in her back. Rhea had effectively turned the tables in this match, and now tings weren't looking good for Bella. The AFW crowd would pop once the back suplex connected, and now they were watching with anticipation for what was going to happen next.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:44 am

Rhea would pant heavily for a few moments later as she watched Bella rolling on the mat, the purple haired woman's face becoming a mix of exhaustion and desire as she watched Bella squirm. Rhiannon really wasn't sure if she would like want to deal out more damage like this or take it herself, but for now Bella was the one on the ground so Rhea would switch to dealing the damage for now.

" Awww honey, you were about to do that to me and you're acting so upset when I do it, I'd probably have thanked you for it, you really should be more considerate. " Rhea would say with a pout and disappointed looking face as she got up to her feet again before trying to stomp on Bella's stomach while she was down. Rhiannon would then grab one of Bella's arms and try to pull the woman to her feet before giving her a quick punch in the stomach, trying to stop Bella from resisting so that the twisted woman could carry out her current plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 am

Bella was too stunned to stop Rhea for what she wanted to do. Bella would take a few stomps to the stomach as she grunted. "Ugh!!...Guh!!...Ooomph!!!!" Bella grunted before she was forced to her feet. The Bella would take a quick punch to her hurt stomach seemingly dazed for a moment. Bella didn't want to be walked over on by her opponent, and she'd attempt to throw a slow Clothesline to try to get back into the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Rhiannon would notice the clothesline being thrown at her and would just duck under it before trying to approach Bella quickly from behind and wrap her arm around Bella's face in a sleeper hold. " Ohh yes Green, give me some more grunts and I'll consider not breaking you " Rhea would say as she tried to strengthen the sleeper before suddenly letting go and trying to throw Bella into the corner post.

Rhea would be getting a large amount of Boo's as she took the easy route by relying on cheap tricks and the environment, truthfully Rhiannon knew that if she was to try and go up against Bella in a fair match then the pink haired woman would get utterly destroyed. If Bella was quick enough she could probably either escape the sleeper or avoid the ring post, Rhea would hope that her attack would hit though as she was relying on it as she was trying to play catch-up with Bella, Rhiannon being much more damaged currently than her green haired opponent was.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 am

Bella would soon be locked into a Sleeper Hold after missing her Clothesline. Bella would begin to focus on trying to break free of the hold. Bella gritted her teeth as she began to pry Rhea's arms. However, as Bella began to seemingly free herself she would be thrown face first into the steel ring post. "UGH!!..." Bella grunted as her skull collided with the steel ring post. Bella would be leaning on the ring apron as she held her head which was now throbbing in pain.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next