by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem] - Page 4 Empty Re: Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

Post by french Centaur Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am

When he gets up on his feet, and just before Rebecca releases his cock, Caleb feels a hard squeeze on his shaft, quite painful, but still standable. He looks at the female leaning against the ropes, and shoots back :
« Don't lie to yourself, my fingers did feel very great in your weak sex, mmh ? Ha ! »
By the way, Rebecca should guess that trying to inflict pain to the male's genitals is not a good idea at all in a match where the goal is to make him cum first. Caleb has no fetish at ball for pain and ballbusting or things like that.
« Come here and let's see what you can do ! », taunts the Golem who shows an half-erection. If Rebecca indeed comes on, Caleb would dash with a Big Foot aiming at her head.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem] - Page 4 Empty Re: Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Rebecca knew she was not going to win the battle by ball busting or inflicting pain on her opponent but knew that she needed to use those tactics at the moment to get the chance to get back to her feet. Unfortunately for the French native the females in the crowd were slowly turning against her as they heard Caleb taunting her and to make matters worse in their eyes was the simple fact that Rebecca did not rush forward straight away to make the male pay for his comments.

''Just shut up as it clear your bark is louder then your bite Caleb'' yelled Rebecca back clearly irritated as she knew that if she just blindly rushed forward she would end on her back again while the males in the crowd cheered their champion on. After a while the former model would rush forward and try to slide under the incoming Big foot as she hoped to get behind the male as she knew that if she got hit by that foot she likely be knocked out for a few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Caleb stares at her. He only waits for one thing : that she comes on, off the ropes. Oh yeah it's gonna be great.
Come on, baby, come on...
Rebecca speaks, but doesn't act. The Golem is ready, immobile, waiting for her mistake.

And finally she rushes at him. Perfect. The Golem raises his foot and deliver his signature move... in the air. His foot just lands on the mat without having striked anything.
« Huh ? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:13 am

As Rebecca was rushing forward she just hoped she timed everything right as she would slide down and was lucky enough to bend her head backwards enough so she missed being hit by the incoming Big Foot. So when the French native got behind her opponent she would quickly get back to her feet and jump up as she goes for a dropkick to his back.

Knowing this would likely be not enough Rebecca would climb the ropes and wait crouched down on the top turnbuckle as she would leap at Caleb and hope to get him off his feet as she would go for a headscissor take down.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:21 am

Caleb is a bit confused when a received a dropkick onto his back. He staggers forward, without stumbling, then turns over. Indeed, this dropkick is not enough to make the Golem fall. But the dodge has enfuriated him. Caleb looks up to see Rebecca on the ropes, ready for her next move. How fool, she's a risk-taker it seems !
Caleb is not down and intends to strike for good. So, when Rebecca lauches herself onto him, Caleb lifts his leg up for a Big Foot as a counter, letting Rebecca impale herself on it.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:24 am

Rebecca thought her plan would work as she would smirk when Caleb turned around as she jumped off the turnbuckle and was soon flying through the air upside down. Unfortunately for the French native she got hit right on her breasts by a big foot as she dropped down to the canvas headfirst before laying on the canvas face down and seemly knocked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:30 am

Caleb looks at Rebecca falling head first on the canvas, knocked out. He smirks, and raises his arms to the crowd. All males are excited and cheer at him. Caleb shoots a victorious – and barbarian – scream, then rolls his shoulders, shakes his head and moves to Rebecca's legs. He would kneel, spread them apart on each side, pin her belly with his left hand and softly stroke her pussy with his right hand.
« You're mine, weak girl. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Rebecca was slowly becoming conscious after being hit by that earlier big feet as she would start to moan as a result of Caleb's tactics. So as the French native would slowly open her eyes she would realize she was trapped under her opponent as he pinned her to the canvas with a hand to her belly. So as she feels the male's hand stroke her pussy she would moan''what happened '' while she tries to roll onto her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:59 pm

« It happens that you're weak. Girls just can't beat men. You're taking a lesson. »
Caleb smirks, standing on his knees, between her spread legs. He keeps teasing her pussy, slowly, doing things well, knowing that brutality would not arouse her properly. He feels that she tries to roll on her side. Caleb would press her belly on the mat with his left hand.
« Hey, don't move, and enjoy. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Rebecca would twist and turn as she feels the male spread her legs as she tries to close them while the bastard keeps teasing her pussy as she was pinned under his body. So while the French native had to listen to Caleb running his mouth about his opinions of woman while the female fans in the crowd would boo as a result. ''I mmmm willl enjoy making you eat thoseeeeee wordsss''moans the foot model as she tries to reach out and do some attacking of her own by fondling the males balls before the pleasure becomes to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next