Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drinking Buddies

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinking Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking Buddies

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

"Haha well at least you won one shrimp." Erin would try to comfort Zoey after ordering another drink herself. She tried not to make a habit out of drinking much in the middle of the day but she was following her new friend's lead. She was actually quite impressed about the other girl winning someone's contract. It wasn't something she knew even happened. "I guess you must be better than you look." Erin would try to compliment.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Zoey's eyes would widen and she would look somewhat concerned at her drinking buddy's last comment and she would open her mouth and in a questioning tone would say " Wait, so I'm not intimidating looking?. I've been trying so damn hard as well!, and I'm no shrimp I'm just...small" Zoey would say, unable to deny the fact that she was at the very least a lot smaller than Erin she couldn't really argue that she was tall or heavy to someone so much taller and heavier than her and would basically just end up agreeing with Erin before continuing again " Well thanks anyway , I was doing pretty good in our match towards the start, I even made you kiss my ass!" Zoey would state proudly as if that was equal to winning a match in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Erin would finish her drink and giggle at Zoey's attempts to defend herself. She would grin until the last comment. "Yeah yeah...not happening again shrimp." She'd say and put her drink back down on the table. " That was a one time happening." She'd reassert. Erin was not very eager to have it happen again in front of a crowd. She expected things like that to happen but realized that she wasn't quite as ready for them as she would have thought. She was just glad Zoey's humiliation was so bad that people forgot hers even happened at the end.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Zoey would almost down her drink again, She sure was glad that she had gotten something that was a low percentage even if she was drinking it somewhat irresponsibly. " I mean, I did get humiliated quite a lot in the last match... " She would say before blushing somewhat and looking at her opponent with a mix of attraction and embarrassment " But you took a stink face in your first match, that's hilarious. You're welcome by the way!" It seemed that after drinking a little bit Zoey had no problem being just as sassy to Erin as she had been before what happened in the match, Zoey would open her mouth again and say " I guess it was a bad idea to put my crotch in your face, I should have figured that if you had gotten me back for it later then it would be harder for me to get out of than it would be for you "

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:30 pm

"I should have got you back worse. I was feeling nice." Erin would stick her tongue out quickly. She would stop drinking, deciding two was enough for the middle of the day. "I just still cant believe you did that to me. I thought we'd be doing more wrestling and less embarrassing." She would continue. Erin didn't mind winning that way though. It was a lot easier on her body and it was way funnier to her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Zoey would watch Erin put her drink down and realise that she should probably do the same before she drinks too much and she would let out a slight look of irritation when Erin talked about getting her back worse. " You should have taken your chance to get me back worse then, you don't get many chances to get so close to beautiful women like me " Zoey would flip her blue hair with her hand as she said this, returning the teasing comment. Zoey would then respond to her second comment " Well I couldn't help it, you were set up perfectly for it. just moments before I did a German suplex so you can't say that I didn't do some wrestling as well as smothering"

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm super disappointed that I didn't take the chance to really use you better." Erin would joke. She laughed as Zoey flipped her hair. "And point taken, you earned that move." She would say, her face turning slightl red as she referred to the smother. "Still can't believe you lifted me." Erin was still slightly amazed at the smaller girl's strength. She hadn't been lifted to often like that.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Zoey would grin a little bit as she heard her strength get mentioned " Yeah I've got almost supernatural strength, makes up for my somewhat average speed and sloppy wrestling. I didn't doubt for a second that I would be able to launch your tall busty self over my back. " Zoey would then decide to respond to first comment Erin had made that she originally didn't think up a response for " Well maybe in the future we could have another match, just next time don't take advantage of poor little me!" Zoey would say while mockingly covering her priority areas with her hands, Zoey was entirely ignoring that fact that she started the suggestive holds.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Erin would laugh at the thought of Zoey just tossing her around. "Hah well I certainly did doubt it." She would continue to smile as Zoey talked. " And hey I didn't start with the dirty holds!" She'd try to defend. "But I'm not promising anything if we have a rematch." Erin didn't think of herself as a dirty wrestler but she thought it may be fun to get a good reaction out of Zoey if they fought again. She would get up and point right at the other girl. "And by the way if that was a challenge, you're on!" She'd declare with a wide grin across her face.

Last edited by noob on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Zoey would listen to Erin and would attempt to interrupt a few times but every time Erin would start talking again. Eventually Zoey would take in everything Erin said and let out all her enthusiastic responses at once " What do you mean you're not promising anything? " Zoey's face would turn red and she would look somewhat worried and would dramatically put her hands on her face as she continued talking quickly " You're not even a dirty wrestler, leave that stuff to me! " Zoey would say while shaking her head from side to side quickly. " It's a challenge and I'm winning the next one, and this time don't doubt my strength! " Zoey would say the last part as she got off her seat and bite in the direction of the finger Erin had just put out, Zoey may think this was silly in the future after she sobers up a bit but the grinning spectators at the bar seemed to think it was pretty entertaining as many turned around to watch the two young women were almost shouting, those some spectators would just giggle or dismiss the scene and turn around a second later, Zoey almost by habit shouted out to them about to heckle them like she did the fans but then realised she would probably get her teeth punched in if she did and would stop herself before a single word escaped her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next