by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breaking into Hell

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking into Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking into Hell

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Well, one of Lorelei’s immediate goals was satisfied – Styx let her go. However, since this took the form of Styx hurling her, with the muscular woman’s full and frantic energy, straight against the nearest wall, this wasn’t necessarily a good thing.

Lorelei grunted as she smacked back against the hard wall of the den, her spine and her skull bouncing painfully against it. That hurt. She didn’t even want to quip about how much that hurt. The skinny little goth simply groaned as she slid down the wall, slumping into a seated position.

“Ugh... fuck.” Lorelei shook her head and looked blearily up at the whirl of movement as Styx threw her top away. If anything she was more intimidating stripped. Styx might not be an oil painting, but she was... statuesque. Seeing her semi-naked, Lorelei was thinking specifically of the statues where some kind of warrior woman rips the head from a snake thing.

She wasn’t sure if that actually was a statue, but she was more worried at the realisation that, in that analogy, she was the snake thing.

“Sorry!” she pleaded again. “You... have good... lighters. Mine never work first time. I’m sorry about the top... I’ll get you a new one... or you can have mine if you want...”

The squirming, seated Lorelei lifted her tee to flash her pink bra at Styx. There wasn’t terribly much to see there either, if truth be told, but the dazed Lorelei would try any kind of distraction right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 pm

”Fucking stupid goddamn bitch!”

Styx immediately started stomping the shirt, snuffing out the fire before it could get too out of hand. She didn’t care about this building burning or anything, but she would prefer it not happening in her own room, particularly while she was inside.

After a few second she got it under control, and spent a moment glaring down at her burnt shirt. That was her Blasphemy merchandise, the one she’d got from their concert in Japan. She’d paid good money to get into that one, as opposed to just sneaking in like she usually did. All that effort, one hell of a night, and Lorelei just burned the damn thing.

Styx started stomping towards Lorelei as she spoke and kept on making jokes. The pink bra didn’t slow her down - if anything, it pissed off Styx even more. She was on the warpath, and it ended exactly where Lorelei sat.

Her first inclination was to choke the bitch out, but that would be too fast. She wanted her to hurt now, wanted to make her gravely regret the poor decisions she’d made. So, when Styx closed in, she reached down and wrapped her arms around Lorelei’s back, lifting her up like a mother with her babe.

But this wasn’t a warm, loving embrace. She grabbed her own wrist behind Lorelei’s back, clasped it tight, and started to squeeze, pulling her tight against her bare chest in a crushing bear hug, flexing hard and putting hellish pressure on the little brat’s spine. If Lorelei really was a fan, she’d know it would only get worse from this point on.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:01 am

Lorelei was belatedly trying to stagger upright as Styx approached, but the big woman beat her to it, ‘helping’ her upright whilst wrapping her arms around Lorelei’s slender body.

“Oh, shit,” Lorelei gasped under her breath, feeling a stab of nervousness in her stomach as she realised her luck was about to run out. She winced in anticipation as she was pulled up against Styx’s bare body. The size difference was really rammed home here - Lorelei’s little feet were easily lifted right off the floor, with Lorelei’s face left well below Styx’s chin. She gasped girlishly, squirming to get free, but was taken aback to find how utterly outclassed she was. Styx’s muscular arms left her totally immobile, her own limbs pinned, leaving her helplessly stuck. And that was before the pressure in the bear hug really began.

“Nghhh….” Lorelei groaned, eyes wide, lips pursed, shuddering as her strong opponent put the hurt on her, squeezing her mercilessly. Her body was slowly, brutally compressed, sending daggers of pressure into her spine.

She’d worried Styx would be a cheap and nasty thug, brutally trying to bash her face in. This bear hug, though, was a different class of evil.

Lorelei couldn’t really ponder much else, though, as the pain began to take hold, its tendrils creeping up her spine, torturing her and forcing all other thoughts from her head.

The already pale little wrestler looked even more unhealthy now, starting to sweat, face contorted with the effort of managing the rising pain in her body. She didn’t want to crumple too easily in Styx’s embrace, though. She wanted to see if she could get through this, in a perverse point of pride.

“Mmnghh…” she moaned, tongue pressing against her lips in a kind of displacement activity. There was a desperate edge to her voice, almost sexual, though this wasn’t enjoyable, per se - Lorelei’s hands and feet were twitching as she squirmed helplessly for release, but she was out of tricks now. This was real.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 pm

This was it.

No more games. No more taunts. No more tricks.

Styx had Lorelei in her clutches, the same way she’d had many a girl like her before. She poured on the pressure, grinding their bodies together and leaving no space between. It was a relentless, hateful crushing - the tiny little gnat of a woman had been buzzing around Styx’s head since they met, and now she was getting squashed.

Only, surprisingly enough, Lorelei wasn’t making much noise about it. Styx kept expecting her to start begging and pleading. This had to hurt enough for it, and she couldn’t ignore the very real risks her body was running. But Lorelei was just sort of enduring it. Fighting through the pain, doing her best to survive. Kind of took the fun out of the whole thing.

After a moment, Styx let her hold weaken, allowing Lorelei to slump against her. She kept one arm around the smaller woman’s body, then reached up with the other and yanked her head back, getting a good look at her face.

”Got anything to say?” She twisted Lorelei’s head to the side. ”Any reason I shouldn’t knock you out and leave you in a ditch somewhere?”

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 pm

The pain dancing through Lorelei’s compressed spine lessened a little as Styx eased off the bear hug. The goth leant weakly into Styx’s undressed upper body, giving a gasping little cough as she did so. An immediate one-liner was now beyond her, her eyes rather glassy from the rough treatment. Though she knew she wasn’t going to get much rest, either. She sensed from Styx’s words that she was very much in the lion’s den now; if Lorelei made the wrong move, or just plain bored her host, she could be in serious trouble.

Lorelei coughed again, spluttering to buy time and regain her composure.

“Ugh... okay... you hug hard... but listen! Don’t knock me out!” she started to explain, swallowing hard.

“Firstly, we’re in one of the world’s largest urban areas. There ain’t no ditches to dump bodies in for miles. At best, it’d be a gutter.

And secondly... knocking someone out is boring.”

Lorelei focused her weary features on Styx now, craning her neck up to look right at the bigger woman.

“A second of pain and, bam, they’ve gone all limp. Where’s the fun in that? God, it’s almost merciful. I hope that’s not what you aspire to do to your enemies, Styx, cos seriously, I expected better from you.”

Lorelei felt a jolt of enervating tension in her tired body – she knew she was dancing with fire again here. Her eyes were sparkling, though, and she desperately hoped that Styx didn’t mistake that last statement for common-place shit-talking.

“Creative cruelty’s where it’s at, Styx. I can help you work on that. You... you don’t have to be a thug. You can be a demon!”

Lorelei was secretly quite pleased with her frantic, entreating sales pitch, even if she had just pulled it out her ass.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Okay, she wasn’t expecting that response. This was hardly the first time she’d ever had someone in this sort of scenario, but she couldn’t recall anyone who reacted to it by egging her on. If she ever had any doubts about Lorelei’s lack of sanity, this was quickly erasing them.

She stared at the small woman, brows furrowed and eyes narrowed, contemplating what she’d said. Honestly, she wasn’t wrong. Just knocking her out would be a little too easy, too quick, too boring. It might be a consideration if she was dealing with someone who actually posed a physical threat to her, but Lorelei was tiny enough to fit inside Styx’s body with plenty of room to spare. Why rush? She could make this fun, and she hardly anything better to do with her day.

Styx kept the pressure going for a moment while she thought, but she suddenly slackened up and gave Lorelei a moment to rest - just a moment, though, before she swung her around and tossed her on the mattress, dropping her flat on her back.

The bald brawler moved in quick, dropping down on Lorelei and straddling her waist, with one leg stretched out and the other nestled closed against the goth’s side, keeping her in place. Styx reached and held Lorelei by the chin, forcing her to look up, eye to eye.

”’Creative cruelty’, huh? Okay.” Styx gave Lorelei’s chin a hard squeeze. ”Give me my first lesson. What should I do with you? Fair warning: If I don’t like what I hear, I’m going back to plan A. And I’ll find a ditch, believe me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:09 pm

“Whoah!” Lorelei yelped as she was tossed across the squalid room. God, she was so easily thrown aside. Landing on the mattress came as a relief, but with Styx moving to straddle her, a relaxing lie-down was hardly on the cards.

The little wrestler’s red-brown eyes met Styx’s own, holding her gaze, even though her lips had been forced into an awkward pout by the domineering chin-grab. Lorelei was utterly submissive here, pinned, and laying limp between Styx’s muscular legs. But at least Styx was paying her attention. Pretty evil-minded attention, but still.

“Okay! Good! You’re already learning!” Lorelei spluttered as her face tried to squirm free of Styx’s grip. She knew the bigger woman could have smashed her head in by now, so was grateful for the dialogue. “Stop, think, and don’t break something you can play with later. Torture is a fine art, and if you rush in, its no fun. For either party.” Lorelei managed a coy smile at that.

“Um, right, so, lessons. My partner Hare was always better at the sadistic side of  things, so we can always ask him, but I know a few things myself. The trick is, maximum pain with minimum damage. That way you can prolong it. Let the victim know early on that they’re dealing with a bottomless well of trouble.”

“I’ve got a soft spot for nerve holds on my victims, personally, oh, and people’s spines are usually pretty sensitive for stuff like that. God, yeah, that bear hug from before, that was really starting to twinge. Christ, if you put another sub hold on now, like a camel clutch or a backbreaker, I’d fucking melt.”

Lorelei was giving the advice pretty gravely; although her eyes were sparkling it was tricky to tell if she was dreading that fate, or relishing it.

“So, yeah, obviously that’s pretty basic stuff, but once you’ve kinda broke through their physical resistance, you can move onto the more interesting mental stuff,” she opined matter-of-factly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Styx generally felt she was good at getting a read on people. As a runaway - or walkaway, really, since she hadn’t exactly left her home in a hurry - it was a skill she’d developed to help her get around and find what she needed, who she could con, who she could steal from, who she could just beat up.

But Lorelei was....different. Styx couldn’t get a single read on the tiny goth. Not a hint.

As she spoke, it was hard to really tell what she was thinking. It was as if her emotions had different effects on different parts of her body at different times. As if she was afraid of Styx, while at the same time being intrigued, and maybe just a little bit horny. She couldn’t tell if she was getting off on this or mortally afraid for her life. Not that Styx had a problem working with either scenario, but it was weird not knowing which way to swing.

Styx took a moment to think and ponder, then stood up and hefted Lorelei like she was a sack of potatoes, She carried the smaller woman against her chest for a second, then dropped down to her knee and slammed her back down hard against her thigh, bending her spine over it, pushing her leg and head towards the ground. She didn’t put too much power into it, not yet. Just enough to keep Lorelei in pain and trapped, but still able to speak. Enough to firmly establish who was the boss, here, if there were any doubts.

”Mental stuff. Go on.” Styx ran her fingers down to Lorelei’s chest and gave it a little grope, just to see how she’d react. A little test. ”And who’s Hare?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2