Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cross rosters debut match - Harley vs Ally face-sitting knockout match best 2 out of 3.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ally - Cross rosters debut match - Harley vs Ally face-sitting knockout match best 2 out of 3. - Page 6 Empty Re: Cross rosters debut match - Harley vs Ally face-sitting knockout match best 2 out of 3.

Post by RJD Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 pm

" Let me go!!" Harley would yell as the woman would be holding onto her and pulling her back to the centre, as soon as she got kicked between her legs though she would be silenced and hold her crotch in pain as she rolled around to face up to the top of the arena again just to see the large form about to splash on her. As soon as the splash connected Harley would let out a pained yell of profanity as she felt the larger woman's body land atop hers.

Back to top Go down

ally - Cross rosters debut match - Harley vs Ally face-sitting knockout match best 2 out of 3. - Page 6 Empty Re: Cross rosters debut match - Harley vs Ally face-sitting knockout match best 2 out of 3.

Post by noob Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Ally would lay on Harley for a few seconds to catch her breath. "I think...you might be...in trouble." She says, panting a little. She would slowly start to get up and straddle Harley, then give the peace sign to the audience just to show off. Ally was almost positive she had this in the bag. The thought of having more fun like she had in the last fall spurred her on.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:30 pm

As Ally would pose for the fans and leaving both Harleys hands free she would seemingly accidentally mimic the same mistake Harley had made previously, Harley would grin as she got an idea and would say " Ally, I don't want you paying attention to anyone other than me " Then she would try to grab the back of allys head and pull it back and jump onto the bigger leopard woman's stomach to straddle her, trying to switch their positions so she would now be on top, if this was successful Ally would lower her large breasts onto the her cocky opponents face. despite Harley not weighing much and being a smaller wrestler her opponents seem to not notice until it is too late that she is actually really big and heavy in areas where it matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Ally's smile would quickly fade as she realized her mistake. Unfortunately for her she wasn't fast enough to stop Harley and was toppled onto her back. "Ugn...darn it. Huh...hey wait!" She would yell as she saw the breasts descend onto her face. Ally would flail around under them before trying to push Harley's chest off of her. She'd also kick her legs in the process to try to help her in whatever way possible.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Harley would hear the fans cheering and chanting for her when she covered the other woman's face with her boobs and would be inspired to make a show for the fans.
When Ally would flail around Harley wouldn't be moved too much and would simply say " Hey, if you want to motorboat me you should wait till after the match!" Allys efforts to get out of the hold by kicking at harleys legs would only make it worse as she would move about on top of Ally to try and avoid the kicks which would result in Ally getting the smaller but busty Harley's breasts smooshed, jiggled, pressed up against and rubbed into her face, As Harley would be on top of the woman she would see her cat ears and get the same idea from earlier just this time she wouldn't be able to resist and would grab the woman's ears and scratch them for her and pet the back of her head " Aww you're so cutee!" Harley would say, talking about both the woman's looks and her fluffy cat ears. Harley would try to keep this hold on for as long as possible but the next attempt Ally would make to knock her off would most likely be successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:50 pm

"Mmm mmphhh!" Ally would mumble from under her opponent's breasts. She couldn't believe how stupid she was to get caught in such a hold. Ally groaned as Harley's boobs jiggled on her and smushed her face.

Suddenly she'd feel a scratch on her ears. Her face would turn bright red as she was treated in such a way. "Grrrr...not a cat!" She would yell indignantly as she used all of her strength to push Harley off of her, hopefully being able to toss the smaller girl to the side.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Harley would ignore the woman's words, not too be cruel or humiliate her but because she was just honestly having too much fun with the hold.
That would end though when she more or less got launched off of Ally, she would suddenly look sad and in a low voice would say " I know you're not a cat...but can't I just pet you a little bit...?" Harley would say as she would get back to her feet and look as if she was genuinely asking for permission rather than teasing the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Ally's face would continue to stay red as she shook her head back. "No!...not even a little bit. I bite!" She would say, trying to sound intimidating. Ally wouldn't waste any more time and would try to pounce on her opponent. If she landed she'd again try to Harley but this time she'd give both the girl's breasts a little squeeze. "You can pet me if I can do that." She'd say with a giggle.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Harley would be surprised by the girls less than intimidating pounce, definitely made her think more of a cat than a Leopard, Harley would fall to the ground and she would blush and moan a little bit as her breasts would be squeezed, her breasts were very sensitive and she got embarrassed about it a lot.
She would struggle under the girl and slightly wiggle her body from side to side while lightly moaning which would probably just cause the Leopard to persist rather than to stop. " Stop" She would manage to moan out, one thing would be clear to her opponent and that would be that she was getting hot and bothered about this position.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Ally would grin and give Harley's breasts a slightly harder squeeze. "Is that a submission?" She'd laugh. " Gotta let me sit on ya first though if you're going to submit." Ally would try to turn around so that she was facing Harley's legs and then slowly inch her butt closer and closer to Harley's face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next