by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD]

2 posters

Go down

Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD] Empty Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD]

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Hannah was standing by backstage with an interviewer, looking at her with her nose bandaged up, ribs and back taped up from the fight that she had with Zoey the night before. She stuck her hand out and the interviewer gave her the mic. Hannah just stared a hole through her before she walked away.

"Thanks." She said, before looking at the camera raising the mic up to her mouth. "Well, last night was something else. Look, I can deal with a rookie wanting to make their mark. It's just a part of the business. I'll tell you what I can't stand though. What I can't stand is...well..." Hannah's face got a bit flush, remembering the stinkface and getting farts blasted in her face. "I can't stand what she ended up doing to me after she beat me with my own bat."

The blonde psychopath gritted her teeth a bit before speaking again. "She took my bat too! So, here's what I want you little PUNK! If you really think you can beat anybody on the roster then how about you and I actually fight this time around, this time though we'll play without rules! We'll fight in a hardcore match! If you have the guts you'll accept this match and just as a far warning you little bitch...I will bust you wide open and smear your blood all over that mat!" With that, she grew a bit red, clearly she was really worked up from all of this.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD] Empty Re: Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD]

Post by RJD Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:08 pm

Zoey would watch the challenge from her locker room and would then leave her locker room to go find someone to interview her. Upon finally finding a cameraman and an interviewer she would give tell them to record and then gave this is a response.
" Wow you seem really worked up, then again that is understandable, to be not only crushed by a rookie but to pass out under her amazing ass must have really been a hit to the psyche. Oh yeah on the topic of my amazing ass, I have found a good way to honour our first encounter and our honourable bout " Zoey would turn around and the camera man would lower the camera to reveal that Zoey instead of her thong was wearing black booty shorts with what appeared to be the back of a human skull with wild long blonde hair dangling from it right in the centre of the back end of her shorts with the centre point of the image being in her butt hole, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who exactly the image was meant to be
" However... in our last encounter there was one thing that I regret, I apologize sincerly for not knowing your name, I admit it I thought of you only as my chair and I actually had to learn your name after the match cause well... you weren't in any situation to talk " she would pause for a second before continuing " I enjoyed our first encounter and would love to accept your challenge but I am clearly the better hardcore wrestler otherwise I would be the one with a bloody nose and injured ribs hen, just accept that your place in this world is under me, literally and figuratively " Zoey would then turn her back to the camera man again before pulling her shorts up so they wedged deep in her ass and walking out of frame.

Back to top Go down

Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD] Empty Re: Hannah's Challenge for Zoey [for RJD]

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 am

When Hannah had been looking at a monitor in the back when Zoey had been responding to her challenge it was easy to tell that the blonde was getting a bit peeved. Especially when she saw the booty shorts, she nearly exploded in the back. It didn't help that she was saying that she was the better hardcore wrestler. That she had basically said she 'won' their first encounter and that she should just accept it all and get right back under her ass.

Hannah stormed off, the camera man following her as she started to knock things down and kick things. Garbage cans mostly, flipping over tables in the back, taking things from said tables and throwing them around before looking back at the camera man. Grabbing the camera she looked straight in, the raging look in those crazed eyes with her beat red face. "You wanna bring up your ass?! I'll fucking beat it red! COME OUT!" Hannah said, walking away to throw more things around before turning back around.

"Alright...alright...you know what you did bruise me up and hurt my nose pretty bad. I'll give you that, I would have done the same thing." Hannah said, staring deep into the camera. "You saying you're better though, I can't STAND that! I'm going to beat you when I see you! I'd rather do that in that ring, no rules but if I find you back here then I'll just beat you here!" With that Hannah moved over the stairs, sitting down, holding her hair. Clearly she was frustrated with the rookie.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Zoey had been approached by an interviewer backstage about Hannah's threat, she was still wearing the same booty shorts as they had became her backstage relaxing attire.
Zoey would open up the interview talking herself, clearly wanting to hear herself talk and wanting full control over the topics of the interview " So you'll get me backstage then huh?, that'd be difficult since I just got here and I'm sure you have no idea where my locker room is. but anyway I may consider having a match with you, in fact I actually came up with a little idea " Zoey would cast a friendly smile upon her face as she said the next part " So, the first time we met I left a big stain on your career, afterall getting crushed from a rookie isn't going to make many people think you are worth their time. So now I would like to raise the stakes a little bit, I'll face you in a hardcore match but only if I get full control over your contract when you lose, cause as it stands I have nothing to gain from going out there in the ring with a nutcase like you. The video would then end.

Last edited by RJD on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Hannah had been approached by an interviewer with what Zoey had said, still slouched over on the stairs listening what the reporter had to say. The blonde psychopath looked up, scratching the back of her head, pondering the challenge a bit. "Okay...so me getting my hands on you is going to require me putting up my contract?" The hardcore fighter stood up, walking down the stairs.

"If that's what it's going to take you get you in that ring to bust you up...to put an end to your career early because you want to play with fire? To poke the rabid animal?! FINE! YOU'RE ON!" Hannah said, taking a hold of the camera. "You better prepare yourself bitch! Because when we step into that ring, you're going to wish that you hadn't accepted an actual match!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down