Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 9 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Odessa was not one to be outdone, either. She continued to mirror Karina's posture, lowering herself down, bending her knees and putting her arms out, crouching and prowling around her foe in a slow circle, ready to strike. As much as she was shaken up by her orgasm, Karina managing to even up the match at one fall apiece, Odessa was not going to stop taunting her opponent. Karina might have been less prone to embarrassment now than she was before, but Odessa was still the queen of taunting and was going to use it. "Hmmm. Adorable, am I? Tell me, how adorable was it when I first smothered you into submission? Or every time we've met up together when I've driven your face right into my bum?"

It was time to start fighting again. The dark-haired woman lunged at her, and Odessa lunged forward, as well, locking up with her foe, their arms grabbing each other and holding each other tight, initiating another test of strength to start off what is effectively the third round of their epic battle! Odessa knew she was at a disadvantage, having had the more recent orgasm. And, indeed, as soon as the two evenly-matched titanesses slammed into each other, Odessa's arms were forced back slightly, and she was bent a bit by her determined rival!

She had to even the odds. And so, as close as they were, Odessa would smirk, lean in...and plant a kiss on Karina's lips, shoving their faces together and sliding her tongue forward to try to distract the wild woman!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 9 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 am

Karina made it even through aggressive, primal like fucking, a certain feat that Karina was going to use in their future battles and even conversations! The long haired fighter did not do actual erotic matches unless she knew that opponent intimately or sexually. Odsesa was a bit of both, the girl knew how to make her blush and to rile her up, two things that often caused Karina to engage Odessa into fights like these. Her cheeks burned a slight shade of crimson when the woman spoke about their first match and then the future bouts between them where she ended up stuffed between those cheeks, certainly something that was flustering Karina but not enough to make her lose her focus. She wanted to win this battle and prove that she could tame Odessa, not the other way around!

She wasn't as fresh and powerful as she was at the start of this match but she knew she fared better than Odessa, who had just suffered a powerful climax slam! She pushed forward with might, might that would make many opponents crumble to their knees! Odessa's plan was something Karina did not thought about though, getting a full kiss right on the lips, startling Karina as that tongue pushed in and explored her mouth, her strength and pushing halted for a brief moment!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:36 am

Odessa caught a glimpse of Karina's cheeks reddening as the two of them came together again for another test of strength. That gorgeous face was not as red as she would have liked, not by a long shot, but it showed that Karina, in spite of all her claims to have gotten over the pure rush of embarrassment which had handicapped her in their previous dust-ups, she was still the same Karina, deep down. Adorable, lovely, delicate in a certain way, all of that packed into a body so strong it could kill with a stern look.

The kiss, too, proved that Karina was still susceptible to Odessa's kinkier tricks. Of course, in a match based around fucking, the woman had to be prepared for such tactics. Odessa moaned sweetly into the kiss as it managed to save her from being shoved backward, and let her tongue roam freely, exploring her friend's mouth, retracing those familiar contours, tasting Karina's saliva on her tongue, feeling the heat generated by her body.

It wouldn't be long before Karina rallied, and Odessa had to act fast. She would try to pull their arms far apart, stretching them out into the sky, and then thrust her chest forward, trying to crush Karina's tits underneath her ebony pair and, in that fashion, bully the fresher wrestler backwards!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:15 am

Karina had a better time controlling her flustered state if she was more in control, eyes narrowing when she tried to muster up a proper offensive to force the woman to the turnbuckle or ropes, anywhere that Karina could take control of and show her friend and rival that she was nothing to mess with. Unfortunately her dedication was more in fighting Odessa in the kiss rather than reposition her, the wet muscle was slapping and stroking along Odessa's while her hands did not push that strong anymore.

A fatal flaw when Odessa took over, spreading those arms out and causing the front of her body to collide with the dark skinned beauty, tits ramming and slapping together, certainly enough to make Karina release a sharp, muffled moan deep into Odessa's mouth! Her cheeks were reddening, the pure contact between them definitely started to work!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:19 am

Karina wanted Odessa to believe that she had filled up that glaring hole in her game, that she was no longer the easily-flustered, sexually inexperienced tsundere who was so easily teased and so easily put in a submissive role by a more experienced, more savvy personality. But she was still, clearly, affected by Odessa's sensual tactics. She still turned bright red when kissed, and she just couldn't find it in herself to stand toe to toe against Odessa in a full-on titfight! As Odessa initiated all those different points of contact, she not only earned herself some recovery time, she gained the overall advantage over her friend!

She was going to keep it. Slowly, teasingly, she began swishing her chest to the left, then the right, then left again, beating Karina's tits back and forth, grinding them down, using hers to really warm Karina up. The stimulation, she hoped, would serve as distraction enough that Odessa could then let go of Karina's arms and slide hers down to encircle her friend, giving her a tight squeeze before trying to lift her off her feet in a tremendous, crushing bearhug!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 am

When it came to such direct battles that involved her breasts, sensitivity was a part that held Karina back. She could deal with the way Odessa was grinding at her, almost changing this already sexual match into a humping spree where Karina would lose her competitive nature of this fight just to get a nice fuck session with the dark skinned beauty, the kiss however was something Karina was still weak too and it was without a doubt that it was starting to distract her, shuddering when Odessa made a little dance with those breasts, her eyes falling upon her rival for only a moment while her hands were losing the battle in an all out tit to tit assault.

It was only at that moment where Odessa decided to release her arms and go for Karina's own signature move, her eyes widening as her tummy and tits pressed nicely against the woman before getting lifted off her feet for that powerful bearhug, rewarding Odessa with a loud cry of pain!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Odessa, as she had before, was taming the mighty beast. Karina had the strength advantage right now after forcing Odessa to orgasm and winning that last fall, but Odessa took advantage of her weaknesses perfectly and was able to flex her own sexual muscles, as it were. She pushed Karina back, arm to arm, tits to tits, lips to lips, her whole body overwhelming her friend's slowly but surely, enveloping Karina in a warm embrace of pure sexual fantasy, distracting her long enough...

...for Odessa to put her plan into action, keeping the contact in between them but changing the exact style, as she went from pushing to pulling and squeezing, lifting Karina up off her feet, letting the woman's tits sink down over her own as her chocolate pair stabbed up into them, still grinding, keeping Karina totally out of sorts! That cry of pain was sweet music to Odessa's ears as she adjusted her hug slightly, shaking Karina like a ragdoll while keeping her toes lifted up off the ground.

"I know how turned on you are..." Odessa whispered huskily to her rival. "So why waste any time, love...?" Odessa then thrust forward with her hips, aiming to once again bury her strap-on deep inside of Karina's sex!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 am

Being overconfident in a match like this was not going to bode well for Karina. Well, perhaps her body was going to enjoy another sexual release but her competitive spirit was going to get broken by it! She had build some sexual endurance, but that was mainly due to the frequent sexual bouts she had with her lover Cecilia and the ones she was having with Odessa yet this kind of thing was still a little new for her. Heck she had used a strap on before but here in the middle of a official ring and being dominated in strength set various alarms with her body, knowing that it was not going to end well if another climax was going to be forced out of her. She might not lose the match but a second one was not something she wanted to happen this soon, though there was little she could stop it.

She bit down onto her bottom lip as her chocolate colored rival began to squeeze and crush her, even lifting her up higher and letting her tits fight a losing battle with Odessa's bigger ones, her left eye falling tightly shut as she eventually had no choice but to part her lips and release a sharp moan! She squirmed in the woman's hold, her heated, sweaty body was something she tried to use against Odessa to slip out of the bear hug but that thought quickly vanished when the woman slammed right into her still wet sex, releasing a much, sharper moan in response! Her face quickly turned red, those sensual whispers were only adding fuel to the fire, softly moaning out Odessa's name in return as she tried to find the strength to fight the woman off!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:05 am

Karina was a tough foe. Even though Odessa knew how to press her buttons, the ebony beauty was not going to underestimate her. Still, it was a great relief to Odessa when she managed to get out in front of any escape plan Karina may have been forming, jabbing her dildo inside of "Fenrir's" pussy. That certainly got a strong reaction, as the Japanese woman seemed to seize up, Odessa feeling that pussy starting to accept her strap-on inside of it. She saw the skin on Karina's cheeks turn red, and she heard plenty of pathetic, sexual sounds dribbling out of Karina's mouth. Little, cute pants, hot moans...and Odessa's name, which got the British battler's fire going even while she was the one with the dildo thrust into her opponent's hole.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, as she squeezed Karina tighter, shaking her left and right, trying to force her down a little more onto the strap-on. Odessa wanted to plumb Karina's deepest depths, if she could, and as dripping wet as the woman was she would still need a little encouragement in order for Odessa to give her a proper, deep fucking. "Say my name again, darling...maybe beg me to make you cum, hmmmmm...?" she taunted, before giving Karina's neck a playful love bite!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:07 am

The applied pressure from Odessa really shook the foundation of her spine to a deadly crumble, clenching her teeth tightly together as the woman was angling and hoisting her with almost little effort to make sure Karina was prepared for another strap-on bout and this time she had no ability to turn things around! She cursed loudly when that length was slowly sliding into her wet pussy, toes curling from the simple feeling of the penetration, inner walls clenching around that fake meat and soon enough her focus was split into two!

" Gaaah! You.. Will not get me this easily! " She was trying to vocally fight Odessa now despite the sounds of Karina's body slapping down upon Odessa's crotch, her tits fighting a losing battle and were only being given a barrage of pleasure for her entire body to enjoy as well as those teeth scraping and plunging into her sensitive neck forced a much louder moan out of Karina! She had recovered from her previous orgasm but Odessa was destined to gain the lead again, making sure Karina's entire body rocked nad bounced like a sex rag doll!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next