» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Match: Amelie Roux vs Allison Heart

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Match: Amelie Roux vs Allison Heart - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Match: Amelie Roux vs Allison Heart

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:29 am

Allison seemed to make her opponent wince a bit as she pressed on the woman’s heavy breasts. And that seemed to allow her to break free easier than she expected. Her opponent’s lack of effort made Allison think she didn’t want to control her any longer. Instead it seemed she wanted to be taken control of as she was acting more submissive at the moment, beginning to hold onto the woman’s smaller form.

So once free Allison successfully covered the green haired woman’s face with her own breasts, followed by her beginning to purr and nuzzle against her smaller, but still amazing, rack. The unnamed beauty would then slide her arms around the blond brit even more, acting like they were lovers rather than opponents. Well if they were going to be so lover-like with each other, then she shouldn’t be so conservative with the woman.

Allison would then quickly use her hand to pull up the clothing over her breast just enough to allow the girl free access to her tits while being smothered. The returning her hand to hold the green haired woman she would say “Hehehe…I hope you’re enjoying this miss…oh right you have told me your name yet…feel free to tell me whenever”.

Then beginning to rub her leg over her opponent’s crotch, Allison would start trying to seduce an answer from the woman while saying, “You look like a Laura to me…no wait…is it Emily?”. She really wanted to to get the name of the woman beneath her, and hopefully she would get it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Match: Amelie Roux vs Allison Heart - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Match: Amelie Roux vs Allison Heart

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:52 am

Amelie didn't have to be told twice in-terms of her foes suggestion; quickly latching her tongue to the girls right nipple, taking it into her mouth as Allison tried to smother her silly.  Her own hands would grasp a little firmer around the smaller girl; right hand holding her back so as to press her chest even firmer, the other sliding down to get something of a firm hold of things. 'Things' of course being Allison's curvaceous butt.

A small giggle of laughter would find it's way from Amelie's lips, causing a mild tickling sensation against the girls nipple. She had to tell Allison her name at some point. Just not yet. There was too much fun to be had.

In response to her opponent's leg movements, the French giant would open her legs only partially to allow her foe free range with her leg grind; albeit, Amelie was torn between suddenly trying to flip her foe over, as to take control once more. That is, the moment the hold she was in ceased to be so appealing to the beauty. A moment no-one saw happening anytime soon.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Allison didn't have to wait long for the woman to start working on her breasts. The green haired beauty almost instantly began to suck on her right nipple as her tongue latched onto it. And while her right hand stay on her back, the left slid down the Brit's back sensually until grabbing a hold of Allison's cute little rear.

The woman didn't answer, though. Instead she simply giggled with the blond's nipple in her mouth, causing the blond to suddenly give a short but loud moan. "Mmm...no answer? Well that's ok...I'm more interested in your body...for now", Allison would say as the bigger woman laid beneath her. Soon the woman would even open her legs a bit allowing Allison to access her crotch easier. So since the woman was so willing to leave herself open at the moment, Allison would take as much as she could for as long she could.

After letting some time pass in there current position, Allison would lift herself up before trying to switch herself around so that her legs could lock onto the woman's neck. From there she could hopefully start to slowly pull down the larger woman's attire that had already been pulled off of her breasts. Just how much she could remove depended on for how long the green haired woman would stay peacefully beneath her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:44 am

Amelie was truly happy to tend to the girls firm chest for the rest of the day, match regardless. Hell, it even seemed like she was about to, almost nuzzling herself further and further into that chest, arm cuddling the girl to keep her close.

It seemed however, that all good things must come to an end. Albeit, Amelie wouldn't be denied for long.

With Allison forcing her chest free before swivelling round atop the French beauty, the giants own hands would react too slowly to prevent those legs wrapping around her neck. At first fearing a compression in the form of a head scissors, Amelie would be somewhat surprised as the girl on top of her simply opted to use the hold simply for restraining purposes. Her real target, was the rest of Amelie's clothed frame!

With hands finding themselves latched to Allison's thighs as a smile found it's way across Amelie's lips yet again, the bigger woman would begin a rather abrupt rocking motion of sorts.

"Ah ah...top half is free...the rest...is not!"

Using both the momentum from the roll and her amazonian strength, Amelie would attempt to flip the two of them over; Allisons front to the ground, with Amelie on top of her!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:07 am

Allison was just about to remove her unnamed opponent's attire when she felt the woman move. And soon enough the brit was rocking along with her foe until she was rolled and forced beneath the woman, losing the upper hand almost immediately. Her legs weren't even around the larger woman's neck anymore as she had tried to get away before being rolled over, which had severely backfired for the small blond.

"Awwww...but you'd look even better without that one-piece on Miss Whoever-you-are!" Allison teasingly whined, although she was upset that she had been denied. But now she was in trouble as she laid stuck beneath the busty beauty. Unable to escape as she wiggled and squirmed. She was in a tough spot for sure, but Allison wasn't so disappointed since the thought of her being played with for a little seemed like fun. "Well...now that you've got me here...what are you going to do with me?" the brit would purr as she stroked the woman's sides, and then moved down to the rear.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:09 am

Now that Amelie was on top of the girl, she was fully preparing to lock the girls wrists and legs as best she could, in an effort to restrain her. To her happy surprise however, she found the girl mostly just jostling under her, rather focusing on enjoying the hold over escaping Amelie's soft pressing!

"Well...If I had a pen...I'd write my name on you..." Amelie practically purred like a kitten, as she leaned in to softly plant a kiss on the girls forehead. "...Because you're mine."

Once more nuzzling the girl, Amelie would let the girl writhe for the moment harmlessly underneath her, seemingly enjoying the satisfying grinding of figures. Whilst by no means a heavyweight, Amelie did have size on her side; an advantage she was eager to use in restraining the girl. Whats-more, she'd focus on pressing what figure she had down on the girls torso; making her own giant bosom mushroom over Allison's, essentially smothering the girls chest with her own in some sort of breast comparison!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Allison wasn't fighting her opponent's grip, instead she allowed the woman to keep her under control for the moment. Then with the mystery woman speaking about the blond being her's with a nice kiss, the brit would purr back saying, "I like the sound of that...but you're gonna have to make me me yours~" with a smile on her face. The green haired beauty would soon press their breasts together. Almost as if to compare between Allison's smaller pair, to the her own enormous breasts.  

"Now you're just showing off" the doll-like wrestler would say, becoming a tiny bit jealous of her opponent's assets. Her's were good too, though...just in their own little way. So with their breasts mushrooming against each other, Allison would move around a bit, rubbing her chest against the woman's as she stayed beneath them.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Allisons chest was a firm and sizeable sort, but Amelie was quick to cover them with her own; gravity and the sheer fact her breasts were massive aiding to such a fact.

"I'm going to have to?...My sweet...I already have..." Whispering into the girls ears, Amelie too began to grind her own assets on top of Allison's, making them mushroom over the girls sides, nearly swallowing her upper body between them.

As she did, she'd once more tickle her nose against the beauty, albeit this time she wouldn't simply eskimo kiss the girl. Instead, she'd somewhat rub her own features around Allisons cheek, before bringing her lips back to her own.

"Shh..shh..." An unnecessary shush given to a already quiet girl, Amelie gently latched her teeth onto the girls lower lips, before outright forcing her tongue into her mouth!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 pm

With her opponent grinding her massive assets against Allison's smaller ones, she would be lying if she said she wasn't being under the woman's spell...so she didn't. Instead, the blond would listen as she was shushed by the bigger beauty, who ticked their noses together and rubbed her features. Allison was under her opponent's spell alright, and when the woman's tongue entered her mouth, the brit couldn't keep her face from blushing.

She had entered this match to win and prove herself to the taller woman. But instead, Allison found herself becoming submissive and enjoying every second of it. "Mmmm...mmmm" the brit would moan as her opponent's tongue explored her mouth, not even thinking about resisting these advances.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:16 am

Amelie was more than prepared to put her skillful hands to clever use, but was somewhat infatuated by the thought of reducing the girl to a sweaty panting mess without so much as bringing her hands low. Instead, she simply continued, using Allison as a soft curvy mattress, grinding every inch of skin onto her, closing her eyes as she gave into the kiss she began. Her own green locks had somewhat swamped the girls vision; long hair dangling down the sides of Allison's hair, as if to leave the two women in their own private little room.

To add to the feeling even more, Amelie would softly rub the base of her right foot up and down the girl's leg, almost in a soft tickling sensation, to remind Allison that every inch of her was now submissive to the bigger French beauties frame.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5