by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Jade

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Jade - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Jade

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Jessica was looking straight into Jade's eyes. She could sense the fear there, and surmised that this woman had not fought a woman as powerful and dominant as herself. Even if she was blind, she would have been able to tell that Jade was fearful, from how she tried to roll over and scratched Jessica's arms. Neither of those were a threat to Jessica's powerful position, so Jessica pressed down against Jade's throat even harder. She was sweating now.

And then she stopped. This girl was going to be her prisoner, and she wanted to start playing with her as soon as possible. She released the choke and leaned back a little bit. The Violent Violet then began tearing at Jade's clothes, trying to tear Jade's top apart and expose the young woman to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:51 am

Jade felt her eyes rolling to the back of her head, she was just about to pass out when suddenly Jessica would let go. Jade wasn't even their enough to ask why when she felt her top being ripped off, her large breast being exposed to the world. She would try to cover up, and groan, but was still trying to get her breath back. She was still on her back and trying to recover.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 am

Jessica loved humiliating other women. She wasn't sure what happened to her to make her this way, but she was sure as hell not going to complain. The Violent Violet was a strong, domineering woman, and she was going to ride this particular high up until the point it came back and bit her in the ass.

And even then, it would have to bite her damn hard. Jessica leaned back, satisfied with her accomplishments. The whole world had seen Jade's tender breasts, and there was little the school girl could do about it. And Jessica fully intended to do more things that Jade could do little to stop. The Violent Violet stood up, and grabbed Jade's foot, hoping to drag her all the way into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 pm

The young highschool blonde was still on her back gasping for air, not entirely sure what was going on as she tried to regain her composure, she knew she had been choked to the point she was almost unconsious, but hadn't blacked out. She knew she was in a match, and she knew she had to escape or she was in some trouble.

The model was grabbed by her foot and carted away with her opponent, the green haired girl would try to pull her foot away, but couldn't make her opponnent let go.

Eventualy, they got into he kitchen, and Jade would cry out. "UGH! Let me go!" And try some more to get away.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Jessica was pretty content. Most of her moves had gone off without a hitch, and she had dragged this young girl all the way to the kitchen. Here, the real fun could begin. She had all sorts of things here that she could humiliate and assault this poor student with, and she was hellbent on finding out every single one.

Only Jade did not seem to have the same wishes as the Violent Violet. She felt her trying to get away from her, but she was strong enough to sustain any threats before it got too serious. Finally, in a bid to get away, Jade started scrambling away in a more concerted fashion, and Jessica quickly moved to put the kibosh on that.

She let go of Jade's legs and took a big step forward, then jumped up. When she came down, her elbow was out, and said elbow was aimed at the small of Jade's back. That would surely disabuse her of trying too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2