Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(OPEN) Bringing Down The Amazon

2 posters

Go down

(OPEN) Bringing Down The Amazon Empty (OPEN) Bringing Down The Amazon

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 am

//As the title suggest, this match up is open to anyone who has a Amazon character and would like to have a match up. Preferably they have to be above 6ft and be strong xD I want to branch Ayaka out and possibly do a arc with her, so this would be the beginning of something, not just a one off.

Ayaka's career wasn't exactly going the way she had planned it to. After racking up a nasty string of losses and failing to impress at SS, Ayaka needed to get herself back onto the map, and she had the perfect idea. She needed to make a statement; a BIG Statement, and Ayaka decided to take that very meaning literally. She was going to defeat a Amazon. A girl of impressive muscle and stature. If Ayaka could conquer her, everyone would take her seriously again. Sadly, these sort of match ups were hard to find, yet alone convince someone to agree to the lopsided match up. So Once more, Ayaka had a idea. She would call them all out, see who would take the bait and then met their doom.

Walking out into the ring, the crowd would cheer out of politeness, Ayaka had a small reputation of being a brutish heel, so for this she wanted to play to her strengths. Climbing into the ring, she looked around at the crowd before lifting the microphone she had carried with her to her lips.

"People, People. I know i have let you down" She pulled her mic away from her lips and listened to the crowds reaction. People seemed to be booing in agreement with Ayaka's record of not winning "But fear not. I am here to redeem myself. And redeem myself i shall do. I will accomplish this by taking on one of these so called 'Amazon' Ladies. Why are they called that anyway? Is it because their waistline is as wide as the Amazon? No matter. So, to anyone one of you lot hiding backstage. I only need one of you to be brave enough to walk out here and be executed. I will let you pick the match type and rules. I am afterall the one who is looking to redeem herself" The crowd began cheering, enjoying the idea that Ayaka was going to get crushed by a far superior fighter. "There is no point cheering you know.... No one will be brace enough to step out"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) Bringing Down The Amazon Empty Re: (OPEN) Bringing Down The Amazon

Post by xalex Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:24 pm

After a few moments of quiet Alouette stepped out of the back and walked on top of the ramp with a mic in her hand. She looked around in the arena then she looked down to the ring. The fans started to cheer for the upcoming match up, were they saw these two women fighting. Alouette stood a few moments at top of the ramp without saying anything. Then she slowly raised the mic and started to speak:

“Everyone came down please!”, she said with her hand lowering hopping that the fans wouldn´t be so annoying any more. “I am not here to fight… so there won´t be any match up coming. I just came to talk to this little brat there in the ring.” Then Alouette started to walk down the ram very slowly always watching Ayaka closely. When Alouette reach the ring she walked up the steps and entered over the top rope. She walked over to Ayaka and watched down to this little girl.

“I know I know… you hoped you could come out here, say some good sounding words and hope that a bigger woman could come out here. You hoped you could have a match… you would win and bring you career back into track. Maybe you would get more wins again… but let me tell you something…” She bowed a bit down to come closer to the face of the smaller girl

“I saw some big women backstage there… everyone heard you little talk… but no one wants to come out here. But don´t think they are afraid of you… hell no… it just… how can I say it… no one gives a crap about YOU!”
Aloutte became louder at the end of her speech before she walked a bit away from the smaller girl. She walked over to the ropes and leaned on them.
“I know I am just new to this league, but let me tell you something… I know what a sad career is… and you’re the perfect example for one! You are losing matches pretty well… if I didn´t know better I would say you would be a jobber…”

Alouette looked up the ramp with a smile. “So may tip is chance your career… you have two ways accept what you became… a jobber… but if you can´t there is only one way left” she walked over again to Ayaka and would bow closer to her face again. “You quit! Get out of here… there is no other way left! You let these people down here and there is no other way to redeem yourself then quitting!”

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Watching Alouette stand at the top of the ramp, Ayaka could feel butterflies in her stomach. This was exactly what she needed. Someone to come out, and then cream to bits. Watching her walk closer to the ring however it started to register in her mind that this cowman was really tall compared to her. Height wasn't everything but it did help. Once she entered she carefully listened to the words that she had to say. And Ayaka didn't like them one bit. Scowling as this woman carried on, She had to resist the urge to punch her right here and now. Who did she think she was? She was nothing here. She was new. No one knew who she was. She hadn't taken part in Summer Splash. She knew nothing of what this place was like! And Ayaka couldn't take it anymore.

When the large woman finally stopped talking, Ayaka would be on her heels, keeping up with her and looking right into her eyes, or as about as close as she could get with the current height difference. "Listen you bitch! You know nothing of this place. Or what it is like! You think you can just come in here, and take a free shot at me then think you can just walk away without me hitting you. It's not how it works here. Yes i might have had a bumpier ride than i first thought. And yeah, some of my opponents have been veterans. But right now only one thing actually matters. I am going to crush you and let this entire place see what a moron you are. And those 'big' girls out there you saw? They are now laughing at you because you took the bait and came out. If they truly didn't care, then none of them would have came out!"

Ayaka took a few steps back into the centre of the ring. She stuck her arms out wide and shouted back at the woman ""Like i said before. You can pick the rules and the rest, i don't care. Only thing i do know, only one of us is leaving this ring in one piece tonight, and i am adamant that it is going to be leaving unscathed!" The crowd wiled back up again, screaming and chanting, clapping and doing all that ruckus that fans did. Clearly the tension was building evermore.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

„So this is how the place is like?“, said Alouette calm when the smaller women finished talking. She saw the smaller girl walking into the center of the ring, waiting for the French Women to say the rules for her wished match up. Alouette shaked her head slowly.

“So let me repeat thinks again so I get them right… here at this place losers like you get the chance to come out here and ask for a fight with everyone they want? It doesn´t matter how many matches they lost in the last time… wow why they don´t just throw losers like you out… more space in the looker room wouldn´t be bad at all…”

Alouette watched the smaller girl for some moments. She kind wanted to put her boot into her face to shut her finally up. She was so annoying the only reason to come out for her was that this girl finally would shut up and her voice wasn´t to hear everywhere backstage. Alouette just wanted to read a bit backstage but the winning from that brat was disturbing.

Alouette breathed in and out deeply and looked at Ayaka.
“You know what somehow I would like to take you challenge and just kick your ass that you finally learn your place… it is outside of this league! I wouldn´t care about any the kind of match and the rules. I would just stump on you and that would it be…”, she said still calm to the other girl.

“the problem is I don´t like to scratch bugs like you out of my boots…” Alouette walked over to her smaller girl and looked down to her. She thought for a short moment. “But if you insist on it… I wouldn´t run away from a challenge… Let´s fight if you really want… The rules are simple, so your little brain understand it… only way to win is by throwing your opponent over the top rope and both feet must hit the ground… what do you say? Still want to lose or did you get it in your mind that you can´t win against anyone… especially me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:20 pm

This woman's words angered Ayaka. It seemed that she just wouldn't shut up. She wanted to go on and on about her record and how she was a loser. Ayaka wasn't exactly going to back down though. Eventually she suggested a match type. Clearly, Alouette had the advantage in this one. She was heavier than Ayaka, so Ayaka couldn't exactly lift her up easily. Ayaka could lift her though, but not high enough to go over the ropes. She was going to have to get creative on this one.

"I can beat people. And i love beating brats like you. You think you are all high mighty. That no one can touch you and that everyone else is beneath you. Well tonight i am going to teach you a little lesson in humility!" With that Ayaka would walk over to Alouette and press her body against the Amazons. Sure it looked a little silly, but it showed everyone that she wasn't exactly scared of what was going to happen.

"Okay, so how do you want to start this?" Ayaka pondered to Alouette.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down