Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beanbag Bout - SIG vs Auriel Jessamine

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beanbag Bout - SIG vs Auriel Jessamine - Page 6 Empty Re: Beanbag Bout - SIG vs Auriel Jessamine

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 am

As she was still quite weak, Sig was easily dragged off the furniture into the floor, where she wriggled a bit more, not really making an effort to get up. That proved to be a mistake as Auriel then dumped a beanbag chair on top of her... and sat on it! The lithe blonde immediately let out a protest cry, but her voice was muffled by the beanbag. Auriel's weight also made it impossible for her to squirm too much, so Sig was completely trapped under the woman as it was!

"Mmmmpphh...! Mmmhhfff...! Mmmnn...?!" she then yelped as the fingers of Auriel then returned to her sex, her lower half writhed from the sensation, her outburst drifted off gradually. "Mmmm... mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Beanbag Bout - SIG vs Auriel Jessamine - Page 6 Empty Re: Beanbag Bout - SIG vs Auriel Jessamine

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:15 am

"Mmm... Do me a favour Sig... Don't let this be the orgasm that finally finishes you..? I've got something really special planned which should... Hmm... Really be an appropriate end to our lovely little encounter..." Auriel explained with a pleasure soaked voice as she continued to gently stimulate her smaller foes pussy, only stopping for a moment between her words to teasingly remove her fingers and slowly slide them around the outside before gradually moving them back to continue work once more

This had definitely been a very pleasurable experience for the both of them, but Auriel wanted more, and if Sig could make it through another orgasm, the much taller girl would undoubtedly get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:29 am

Sig could only response in moans as Auriel kept assaulting her with pleasure. Her body had turned rather sensitive after two orgasms within relatively short time, so the stimulations were driving her wild quickly. As the womans stopped and removed her fingers, she thought that she'd get a bit of break, although part of her also felt disappointed as well. It turned out that Auriel would continue fingering her again in no time, starting to driving her towards another edge of pleasure!

"Mmmmmmhh... ooohhh...! Mmmhhhnnn..." the blonde let out a muffled growl as Auriel's fingers hit a sweet spot, her body bucked a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:59 pm

"Eheh... Looks like I've managed to find a little pleasure centre..." Auriel hummed with a sly smile as she took notice of Sig bucking underneath her a little bit, using the new found knowledge to keep her skillful finger movements focused on the area which had caused her smaller opponent to twitch with such pleasure. "Ooo... Can you take it..? Can you endure..?" The taller woman cooed enthusiastically as she increased the speed with which she gently massaged Sig's sensitive womanhood, goading her foe on with her voice to see how long she could take this before finishing once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Sig's moaning getting louder and higher in pitch as Auriel focused her attention around the sweet spot she just discovered. The smaller girl was thrashing around under the giantess, but obviously she's not going anywhere with the weight of her opponent pinning her down. Auriel's taunting made her wanted to hold back, but it's just not possible with how the woman was stimulating her! It felt like she could burst anytime soon at this rate.

"Mmmmmm... mmmm....!" the blonde let out as she began to stiffen up once again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Noticing that Sig started to stiffen up Auriel purposefully slowed down her intense stroking immensely, not quite coming to a complete halt but coming close nonetheless. "Maybe if you can't take it I should just slow down a little..?" The taller woman sighed with fake sadness, only continuing her gradual movements for a few moments longer before rapidly speeding up again, surpassing her previous speed indefinitely while resuming her work on that previously discovered sweet spot.

"Though... If I slowed down it would take longer for the fireworks wouldn't it..?" Auriel sang happily as she continued her powerful finger movements, what she meant by fireworks currently being unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:35 pm

"Hnnnnggg...?!" Sig almost groan in protest as Auriel slowed down her fingering, teasing her already eager womanhood in an agonizingly slow pace instead. "Nnnngggg...!" the blonde bucked herself almost as if she tried to hump the tall woman's hand.

Auriel apparently didn't plan to leave her hanging for too long, though. With the woman starting to stroke her faster and faster again, Sig would start moaning and writhing again as the stimulations became even more intense than before. Almost as Auriel finished talking about fireworks, she let out a long drawn moan, and her sex burst powerfully!

"Mmmmmmmm...!!!"

Her smaller form bucked and thrashed around under Auriel's as she continued to spurt for a bit, eventually limping again once her orgasm subsided. Being crushed and deprived of air in addition of being intensely stimulated really took a lot of her strength, but Sig wasn't quite out of it yet at the moment...

"Mmmmmmghhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:09 pm

"Mmm... Good... Now lets see..." Auriel murmured to herself lustfully as Sig finished once more, the much taller girl making sure to keep up her finger movements until her foe was properly finished squirting, at which time she gracefully removed them, using the soft beanbag which she was sitting on as a tool to help clean off her partially soaked hand and multiple fingers.

Not needing to rush, Auriel proceeded to carefully climb to her feet before turning to face away from the beanbag, offering it a gentle kick to both finally release Sig from her comfortable prison and to create more room for the final climaxing manoeuvre to take place.

"I'm glad that you made it this far Sig, you really do have more endurance than I'd expected... But... Unfortunately all good things must end... Though I wouldn't be against seeing you again..." Auriel spoke out breathlessly with the occasional subtle giggle, taking a good look at Sig before leaning down and tightly grabbing her dainty ankles once more, using the leverage to hoist her up a decent distance into the air.

Stepping through her opponents much smaller legs, Auriel would wait only a moment before lowering herself down further, allowing both her and Sig's pussies to come together for a soaked loving kiss. After leaving a moment to get over the initial pleasure burst, Auriel would start moving her hips forward and back in a rythmic fashion, all the while making sure to keep hold of Sig, so she remained properly elevated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Sig was in a total mess after that last orgasm. She was panting heavily with a silly expression on her face when Auriel kicked off the beanbag above her, out of breath, and clearly out of fight. That only seemed to fuel the taller woman, however, as she'd then pick her up before arranging their sexes together once again, the contact drew weak moan from the lithe blonde.

"I-iyaahnn... w-wai- aahhhnn...!" her protest fell on deaf ears as Auriel would start grinding their pussies together. "Uaaaaaahhh...!"

It really looked as if the giantess was just using her like a toy, which was a turn on in itself. Her sex had became pretty sensitive after the consecutive orgasms, however, so it started to sing a bit for Sig. Not that it stopped her arousal from building up again...

"N-nyaahaaa...! S-staauphh... I... aaaahhn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:45 am

Emits her pleasure filled grinding Auriel caught ear of something which Sig moaned out, slightly difficult to notice yet understandable nonetheless, it sounded like stop. Though the taller woman never used her height to be malicious, this matches intensity had made her want to be a bit cheekier than usual, enough for her own amusement and pleasure anyway, after all it wasn't like she was really hurting her smaller foe.

"Sorry what was that..?" Auriel questioned innocently as she stopped her relentless grinding for a moment, moving Sig down a little for a moment before abruptly pulling her straight back up, forcing the two of them together with even more intensity than previous.

"Did you say stoooop?" Auriel taunted playfully as she moved her powerful hips from side to side, really rubbing in the moment before giving Sig one particularly powerful thrust. "Sorry but I'm not quite finished yet." The large girl laughed as she went back to rhythmically pushing herself back and fourth, certainly enjoying what was most likely the last stretch of this strenuous match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next