by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

1 - Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:16 pm

As Nathan positioned Kazuhiro for the piledriver, he nearly buckled as his previously-attacked knee was hit again, but he managed to keep him up. Just before Nathan dropped however, Kazuhiro made sure to headbutt him right in the balls as he dropped! Nathan's face contorted into one of pained rage as he reeled from the attack. "That's how you want to play huh?" He said before picking up the lifeless body of Kazuhiro and brought him over to the corner.

Nathan sucker punched him straight in the face, holding onto his hair to keep him up, before picking him up and turning him upside down on the corner in a tree-of-woe position. He stood back for a second to observe the situation, before spreading the pretty boy's legs, pulling his head back and swinging his head straight down, connecting straight into his opponent's crotch! He wasn't going to hold himself back anymore. Listening to his opponent groan in pain, Nathan would look to stay on the offensive as he backed off to the opposite corner, before running full force and looking to hit a jumping dropkick straight in Kazuhiro's face!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

1 - Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Kazuhiro was pretty much the definition of dead weight as Nathan dragged him over to the corner, he was barely conscious after that nasty blow to the head. That sucker punch might even have KOed him just a bit as he rag dolled backwards, held up only by his hair. Nathan would pick him up again only to spin him round and fasten him to a corner post with his own limbs, the dreaded Tree of Woe for any victim.

Kazuhiro had just started to stir with a low, pitiful groan of pain when the man started spreading his legs. "Wha-? Fucking inbred...pervert!" he mumbled as he tried to cover his crotch with his hands, interpreting a very different kind of move in his stupor. "Gbbaagggggg!" Kazu shouted as his balls exploded with pain and nausea ran over him in waves.

With all the blood rushing to his head as well, it was hard to tell what Nathan was doing upside down and so far away. Damn, was he that delirious? Or was Nathan actually across the ring? The shaking of pounding footsteps in the ring let him know it was the latter, and in a show of energy thought to be gone from such a battered soul, Kazuhiro suddenly swung up and folded himself to the top of the post, letting Nathan injure his feet and ankles as his drop kick hit nothing but hard metal pole. Kazu would sloppily begin trying to untangle his legs so he could get down, but it was tough work when he still needed to hold the pole for support.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Nathan smiled as he hard Kazuhiro shout out in pain from the headbutt, it was good to get him where it hurts. The soldier sprinted forwards and aimed for the jumping dropkick, but it was not to be as Kazu pulled himself up at last second and Nathan's feet exploded with pain as it crashed straight into the metal pole.

Shouting in pain, Nathan groaned "Godddamn.....asshole..." as he pulled himself away and dragged himself over to the next corner before entering a sitting position, leaning against the turnbuckles for support. His feet and lower legs were on fire as he had lost focus of Kazu, instead putting his focus on trying to stretch and relieve his legs of the pain. Nathan grunted painfully as he stretched them, he had to admit, that was a smart reversal by Kazuhiro.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Kazuhiro finally managed to untangle himself from his predicament and fell to the ring with a small shake. His pain was worth it when he saw Nathan moaning and groaning a short ways away from him. If he was hurting, than it was well worth it, and he should push his advantage. If you could call it that.

"I'd rather be an asshole....than a literal mother fucker" Kazuhiro half laughed and half groaned as he powered up to wobbly knees. Nathan was sitting down, which meant he had to spend precious time getting up if Kazu ran after him. That was a good a plan as any in his battered state, so the Japanese-American broke into a sloppy run at him. He picked up decent speed however and thrust his knee forward, aiming for Nathan's chest, neck, or chin, whatever he could possibly manage.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Stretching his legs, Nathan finally felt the pain start to fade, so looked up to find his opponent...only to find his knee connecting straight to his face. The back of his head smacking off of the turnbuckle, Nathan shouted out as waves of pain went through his face and he crumpled back into the corner. "You sure.....seem to talk about incest a lot......you sure you've not got any hidden family history?" Nathan said, laughing yet again. He had to give credit where it's due, Kazuhiro is a great tactician in the ring, he knew where to strike and how to get in his opponent's head...but Nathan couldn't allow himself to lose.

Using the ropes in attempt to pull himself back to his feet, Nathan attempted to swing a wild elbow right into his face. It wasn't as planned as he had liked it to be, but hopefully luck was on his side and he'd connect with Kazu's jaw.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Kazuhiro scoffed at Nathan's attempt at a witty comeback, such a plebian in all regards. "This match should serve as a PSA, your tiny mulch brain is reason #1 why hillbillies shouldn't breed at all." he scoffed as he dragged Nathan up to face him. He got right in that asshole's face, and smashed another of his 'poison mist' capsules right on the man's face. Pure powder floated down into Nathan's eyes, nose and mouth, and distracted his opponent just enough to throw off the aim of his wildly thrown elbow.

"I think you've thrown your last punch, farm boy" Kazu growled as threw Nathan forward onto the mat. He would then sit upon the man's back and prop up his knees so that he could slide his opponent into a nice little camel clutch. "How're ya feelin? Does it burn as bad as those genital warts you got from your first cousin?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:26 pm

As Nathan went to swing the elbow, he got a taste of another one of Kazuhiro's capsules, this time smashed directly into his face! Nathan spluttered as the powder got in his vision and blocked his nose, blinding him and giving Kazu the time to slam him face down into the mat. Nathan tried to wipe the burning sensation from his eyes, but Kazu sat down on his back and dragged his arms up to his propped up knees, before locking in the camel clutch.

Nathan grunted in pain as his neck was driven back and the pain still remained in his eyes, but as he listened to Kazuhiro insult him more and more, he got more and more pissed, he was tired of playing games. Despite the pain he was in, Nathan managed to shift his body and prop up his knees underneath him before attempting to get to one foot. "You need...." Nathan said, eyes still blinded, as he slowly managed to lift his opponent up, "....to shut..." he continued as he managed to stand on both feet, "....the fuck up!" He then shouted as he attempted to fall backwards and slam his body weight directly onto Kazu!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Once he had seated himself atop his foe, Kazu started yanking back on the man's chin like there was no tomorrow. He was almost throwing himself forward and backward with how much effort he was putting into it. And despite giving it his all, that stupid hillbilly was still powering himself out of it! Slowly but surely the man got his knees under himself and started to get up, at which point he would immediately launch himself backwards and fall.

Kazu was crushed beneath the 200 pounds of country boy fat and subsequently trapped there as he futilely tried to pull himself away. Finding that wasn't an option, Kazu resorted to a sleeperhold, wrapping his arms around the man's throat and squeezing tight! But oh no, he wasn't done there! Kazu's version of the sleeper also included a handgag over the man's mouth, and he made sure to pinch Nathan's nose closed between his thumb and index finger.

"It's lights out you piece of shit!" Kazu growled into his ear. He would wiggle his legs to see if he could get them out from under the man, then maybe he could get a bodyscissors on him as well!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:53 am

Nathan's comeback was a success as he managed to slam back and drop his muscular body on the slender body of Kazu. He took a second to finally wipe the burning sensation away from his eyes, but that cost him as it allowed Kazuhiro to lock in the tight sleeper! Covering a handgag over his mouth and pinching his nose, Nathan was immobolized in the hold as Kazuhiro wrapped his lean thighs around his waist in a bodyscissors and squeezed, further preventing Nathan's attempt at breathing.

Urgently thinking of what to do as Kazuhiro insulted him and tightened the hold, Nathan thought back to his training and suddenly remembered his playing possum training, surely if he pretended to pass out then the cocky kid would begin to gloat and let down his guard, giving him the chance to counterattack! "You.....fucker...." Nathan said weakly, before slowing his breathing and stopping his movements, this was a big risk, but hopefully it would work in his favour.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:37 am

"What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of you choking like a little bitch" Kazuhiro growled as he shook Nathan's head viciously back and forth. His hold must have been effective, because soon enough his captive fell limp and all the big man's muscles failed him. After holding the sleeper for a couple more seconds, he released Nathan and tossed his head to the side like he had been touching garbage.

Kazu grunted as he pulled himself out form underneath his foe and up to his knees, panting but looking positively ecstatic at his accomplishment. He let out a sigh of relief as he swept a hand through his hair and swept his long bangs behind his ears. Time for the end. Kazu grabbed the man's arms and folded them over his chest like he was a body in a casket, and then casually sat his ass right over the man's face.

"Count him, ref! The garbageman should be here to pick him up any minute now" he laughed with a triumphant ring to his voice.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next