by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

1 - Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker Empty Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:37 pm

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION OR KNOCKOUT

Kazuhiro Hawkins:

Vs.

Nathan Parker:

Nathan was pumping himself up backstage, bouncing on his feet and limbering up his muscles as an intense look was in his eyes, tonight he was finally making his debut, against another debuting wrestler no less. Nathan knew not too much about this guy except he apparently had a pretty big ego. He made sure his shoes were tied and gloves were properly adjusted as he thought up a game plan. Nathan would wait to see this guy for himself, making sure to watch how he carried himself, how egotistical he was and most importantly, how good he was in the ring. His music finally played as Nathan stood up and slowly headed to the curtain.

Nathan's intense music boomed through the arena as he made his way to the entrance way. Cracking his knuckles, he slowly made his way down to the ring as the crowd were unsure how to react to him, but Nathan didn't care about the crowd or what they felt, he was just interested in two things, getting paid and hurting people. He slid under the bottom rope and gave the referee his necklace, before limbering up his muscles and stretching his legs, waiting for his opponent to show up.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

1 - Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Nathan would stand waiting in the ring for nearly ten minutes while the AFW staff tried to fill the gap with promos and merchandising commercials. They were right in the middle of an advert for purchasing an upcoming PPV when the feed cut out and abruptly changed. Finally Kazuhiro would deign to make his appearance, looking quite unimpressed as he stepped out to the center of the ramp.

"Is this really what I signed up for? If I wanted to fight hillbillies, I would have stayed in America." he scoffed into the microphone, dropping it and letting the resulting screech wreck everyone's ears. He strutted down to the ring, hands on his hips, with equal arrogance, like he was wasting his time even bothering climbing into the ring.

Once in the ring, he sized Nathan up with scrutinizing eyes, but then looked away with a smile and a laugh. "I hope your parents aren't watching, dear old mom might have a cardiac event when she sees little old Jebediah getting his ass carried out on a stretcher" he scoffed, strolling to the center of the ring as he folded his arms over his chest. "Ready when you are, farmboy. Let me know if the words I'm using are too big, I'll try to size them down to your level. Me, ready, you, dead" he followed up, accenting his words with a finger drawn cross his throat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

1 - Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Nathan watched with one eyebrow raised as his opponent appeared, he was a pretty boy, decked in black tights with purple designs. He continued to watch as he ran his mouth on the microphone before dropping it and walking to the ring, turns out this kid had a huge ego. Stretching his elbows as his opponent entered the ring, he simply watched with a bored expression as he listened to his pathetic insults. He waited for him to finish before simply saying "Heh, funny. Someone so scrawny can talk so big." as he walked to the centre of the ring. He knew the match was already his, but he thought he'd play with the guy for a while. He would go easy at first, letting him think he's got an even chance, before really going to town on him.

"You got a name, pretty boy?" Nathan said as he waited on his opponent. The bell rang as he got himself in a grappling position, he'd let the japanese-american guy make the first move, playing along as if he had the advantage at first.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Kazu scoffed when his opponent asked for his name, was this guy for real? "Tch, I shoulda known better than to expect you could read. It was just on the screen, were the letters not big enough for you?" Kazu shook his head as he looked to the audience to gain their support. "Don't worry country bumpkin, you'll get another chance for your tiny brain to piece it together when they announce me as the winner" he taunted confidently, laughing it up along with a few audience members.

Soon enough the bell would ring and the match would officially be underway. Nathan was in a grappling stance that towered over Kazu, so no way was he going to capitulate to that for real. However, he would approach Nathan under the guise of locking up, but when he got close, he'd drop to his back and kick one foot up right into the big man's crotch.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Nathan sighed as he listened to his opponent's response, he really didn't know when to shut up it seems. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Stop being a prissy bitch and do something, will ya?" Nathan yawned, he was getting more tired of this guy by the second. He watched as Kazuhiro walked up to him and entered a grappling stance as well. Brandon expected the kid to be stupid enough to go for something like a test-of-strength, but he was definitely surprised when he dropped to his back and delivered a foot straight to his crotch!

Nathan growled out in pain as he stumbled back, he was going to pay for that. "You....bastard!" Nathan grunted as he attempted to swing a left hook at his face, not at full strength mind you, but enough to show that he wasn't going to allow that to happen again.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Kazu bounced back to his feet after nailing the big man; he might not have gone down, but he was definitely hurting! He danced out of the way of the man's left hook as he charged at the man's waist, grabbing for the back of his knees and yanking towards himself. Once he had the man on his back, Kazu would stomp right on his balls again for good measure.

"You don't even know the world of pain you've entered yourself into, redneck" Kazu said with a grin as he smashed his heel down. He would then spin and wrap his limbs around Nathan's leg as he went for a kneebar that would inconspicuously allow him to continue smashing the man's balls with his heel.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Nathan threw out the left hook, which missed as Kazuhiro swiped the back of his knees and made him land on his back. He suddenly grunted out again as his opponent stomped straight onto his balls, before wrapping him in a kneebar and continuing the attack. It was a good thing Nathan had gone through extensive training in the militia, as it would allow him to survive attacks like this for now, but every man had his limit.

"Speak for yourself...!" Nathan shouted as he attempted to swing his free leg over to smack Kazuhiro straight in the face. He couldn't lose his cool yet, his time would come, for now he had to just put up a good defence.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Kazu was able to see that other leg coming, and he rolled his head to the side just in time for Nathan's heel to smack into the mat. "Gonna have to work a little harder than that, corn for brains" Kazu taunted haughtily, as he rolled so that his body covered the leg. While it was hidden to the referee, Kazu threw a concealed punch into the back of Nathan's knee and then somersaulted off of him to make some room.

He stood quickly with a grin, brushing himself off and looking at Nathan like he was being lazy there on the mat. "Get up already! These people paid for a match, not a slaughter! You'll have plenty of time to rest in the ICU! Orrrrr you could show these people just how much of a loser you are, and just concede your inevitable demise. For the slow ones, that means he'll give up" he called out condescendingly, placing a hand on his left hip and leaning on leg to show just how casually he was taking things.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 am

Nathan swung the leg, but it just missed as Kazuhiro managed to just avoid the attack, rolling his head underneath, before hitting a concealed punch to the back of his knee and somersaulting off of him gracefully. Nathan quickly checked his knee as he listened to the japanese-american taunt him once more, and rolled his eyes as he got back to his feet. Nathan found himself getting more pissed off as he went on, but it was all going to be worth it once he had him screaming for mercy.

Nathan actually let out a rare laugh as he stared at his opponent, wiping some sweat from his forehead as he got back to his feet. He wouldn't bother giving this pansy the satisfaction of a response, so instead he got in his grappler pose again and got close. Nathan's plan was to aim low and make it look like he'd go for his waist, but quickly change direction and wrap his hand's around the back of Kazuhiro's neck and pull him forward, looking to knee him straight in the face.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 am

Kazu rolled his eyes as his opponent got to his feet with a laugh. A laugh? Really? This guy was clearly an idiot and a glutton for punishment. "Suit yourself then. When the AFW realizes what a mistake it was hiring you, you'll have no choice but to pack your bags and go back to the incest colony you spawned from" he said as he laid the trashtalk on extra thick.

Nathan got into the grappler stance again but Kazuhiro wasn't interested in playing along this time. He was practically telegraphing his moves as he came in, eyeing Kazu's midline, so he acted to counter this by suddenly spinning himself around. He rammed himself backwards, his back into the man's chest, and reached behind himself for the man's hair. He'd drop to his knees as he yanked, trying to use gravity and momentum to flip the man over his shoulder and down onto the mat, where he could quickly sucker punch him right in the nose.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next