Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams - Page 14 Empty Re: Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

Post by 321Shazam Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 am

Talia's hentai finisher the Passion Lock forced Abigail to orgasm, and the AFW crowd would erupt in cheers. Talia's hand was now soaked in her opponent's cum, while Abigail laid limp in her hold. Talia would look down at her opponent and say. "You know what they say...turnabout is fair play." Talia said before wiping the cum on Abigail's face. Talia would look around the ring and find the handcuffs that were used n a previous round, and would grab them before attempting to handcuff her exhausted opponent's wrists to the ropes.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams - Page 14 Empty Re: Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

Post by xalex Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Abigail was slowly sinking down a bit to the floor. She was feeling so good right now.. .the whole pain from the match was gone… she felt like in heaven… Abigail wasn´t getting much… she was only coming back to herself when she was already chained to the ropes… she moaned out a bit while shaking her head… “what is going on…?”

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 am

Talia would then go under the ring to find a vibratin strap-on. Talia would put it on and re-enter the ring. Talia would see that Abigail would awake from her unconscious state before she closed in on Abigail. "You know, I heard one of the reasons you're such a huge bitch, is because you go fucked by a stripper with a strap-on during a match. I could only imagine how embarrassed you'll be when I'm done with you in front of this full capacity crowd." Talia said before she would straddle her opponent before slapping her opponent repeatedly in the face to embarrass her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Abigail saw that Talia was doing something under the ring she wasn´t really able to see what her opponent did there. But it wouldn´t be anything good… I couldn´t be anything good. Abigail ripped her eyes open in shock when she saw her opponent reenter the ring with a strap-on on. She hated the things! These sympathetic things… they were so gross… she didn´t want to touch it in any way… Abigail would start to struggle. “Stay away from me with that… stay away from me!”

When Talia started to slap the former cop, Abigail would try to spit Talia into the face before trying to kick her… she knew there was no way out but when she would be touched with that thing she wouldn´t give in without a fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:08 am

Talia had effectively turned this match around, and Abigail's resistance only delayed the inevitable. Talia would get pushed back a bit by a kick from Abigail but it lacked any real power behind it. Talia would then charge at her subdued opponent with a Running Knee to the jaw to stun the former cop. Talia would then spread Abigail's legs while she was prone, and then she'd insert her vibrating strap-on into Abigail's pussy, but rather that begin thrusting Talia would turn on the vibration to the lowest setting to really mess with her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Abigail tried to fight back as long as she could be as soon as she got a knee to her jaw it was over. The head of the former cop snapped backwards and she would scream out in pain loudly. But after that she would only hang in the ropes for the next moments unable to do anything to stop her opponents actions.

But suddenly when Abigail felt how her opponent put the strap on into her she would moan out a big before starting to wiggle like crazy. “NO no stop that!”, she would start to scream. Never she would admit how great this was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Talia would smile as she saw how uncomfortable Abigail was in this position. "Oh I'll stop, but only after you submit, and that you'll never mess with me ever again. So what do you say Abi?" Talia said in a taunting manner as she increased the vibration on strap-on to put Abigail in a world of pleasure. The AFW crowd would erupt as Talia had her way with Abigail, and they'd cheer loudly. "It's either that or I begin thrusting. The choice is your's." Talia said with a smile on her face as she gave an ultimatum.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:46 am

Abigail would bit her lips. She didn´t wanted to give in to this slut. No she didn´t wanted to lose this round as well! She wanted to stay alive in this match and keep the upper hand.
But on the other hand Abigail hated what was happening to her right now. She hated these things Talia was wearing right now. They were so ugly and felt so wrong when touching them. The last time something like that was used on Abigail she quite pretty fast. But not this time she would take it and look for a way out.

“I will never give in to you!”, she said with a suffering voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Talia would smile as she heard Abigail's defiance, but Talia knew her opponent was close to her breaking point. "Never, really? Are you sure about that?" Talia said as she rose the vibration of her strap-on to the maximum setting. "I think you should reconsider my offer, before this gets anymore humiliating for you." Talia said as she swirling her vibrating strap-on inside the former cop's pussy to full on humiliate her opponent. "Either you give up and leave me alone forever or take it like a bitch. The choice is your's." Talia said still offering her ultimatum to her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Abigail felt that the vibration became even more intense. That wasn´t good. The former cop bit her lip for a moment. She couldn´t take it much longer… there were two things that could happen next… first she could quit… or she would cum from that ugly thing from her opponent… She didn´t wanted to … She didn´t wanted to show the world that this thing could make her cum!

“I quit, I Quit!”, she screamed out, hopping that the ref would break this up just in time.

The fans hearing this started to cheer for Talia that she won another round. Abigail was just hanging in the ropes trying to fight that she didn´t have to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next