by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams - Page 17 Empty Re: Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Talia would hear Abigail submit to her causing her to win the match, but Talia knew that wasn't enough to stop Abigail from what she's done in the past. Talia wouldn't stop thrusting her strap on into Abigail's ass and would tell her opponent. "I'll stop when I know your crazy ass stops harassing me. I want you say you'll never mess with me again. No more home invasions, no more bullshit you pathetic excuse for a cop." Talia demanded from Abigail as she gave some more spanks and would lower her hand to rub Abigail's pussy to try to make Abigail cum in front of the AFW crowd for humiliation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams - Page 17 Empty Re: Best of 5 Series: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs. Abigail Adams

Post by xalex Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Abigail would bit her lips. Her opponent wanted to finish her of once and forever… suddenly the former cop felt how her opponent grabbed her pussy and started to rub it… that wasn’t good. The American woman wasn´t far away from an orgasm. She couldn´t take it anymore. She would scream out loudly… She jump up one lace time before falling flat down to the floor… a bit sober was coming out of her mouth… “Yeah… I won´t come after you any more… never again…” she would say quietly but she meant it… The fans totally loved that match and were screaming out loudly. But Abigail was done right now… she couldn´t go any more… Talia beat her up clean and no one could say something against it… Abigail just lost the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Talia would release Abigail and leave her strap on inside her defeated opponent. She could've forced Abigail to cum, but she thought she got her message across clearly to the former cop. Talia would have her hand raised by the referee and the hear the roar of the AFW crowd as she soaked in their cheers. Talia would smile and look down on her defeated opponent, proud that she wouldn't have to deal with that crazy bitch ever again.

Winner: Talia "The Passion" Wonders
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17