» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 3:51 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A date with a toy (Arya and SIG)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A date with a toy (Arya and SIG) - Page 5 Empty Re: A date with a toy (Arya and SIG)

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Arya hastily pulls her right into a french kiss. "Nyah~" She says, groping her date's cute butt while kissing her, dominating her mouth with her to tongue.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

A date with a toy (Arya and SIG) - Page 5 Empty Re: A date with a toy (Arya and SIG)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 pm

"Mmmm..." Sig moaned into the kiss, wiggling her butt a bit as Arya groped her rear while locking lips.

She let the redhead took control, only flicking her tongue occasionally for a bit of defiance. Her expression remained meek for most of the time, though, as if she had fallen under Arya's spell from the kissing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:06 am

"Do you love me?" She asked, then kissed more. "I bet you really love me! You want me as your queen!" She says. "Say that I'm your goddess~" she orders, taking a squeeze on her bum.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 am

Sig had a bit of a surprised expression as she heard Arya's demand, but she decided to play along. After all the girl had been dominating her through the night, so in a way she was like a queen to her, or a goddess.

"Mm... You're my queen... my goddesss..." she said meekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:25 pm

"Do you love your goddess?" She asks, rubbing her submissive friend's bum happily. "Do you reaallly love me?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:29 pm

"Aahmm... y-yess..." Sig replied, purring some more as Arya caressed her butt, smiling submissively at the girl as her cheeks rosed. "I love you, goddessss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:37 pm

"Do you think you deserve to have your goddess fuck you?" She asked with a devilish smile, slowly dry humping her.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 pm

"Nnn...! P-pleeasee g-goddess...?" Sig pleaded as she heard Arya's words, moaning from the girl's humping. "Pleeaseee...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:28 pm

She smiles, making sure both girls are naked. "I'm gonna scissor you alllllll night~" She whispers into her ear, and then gets into position.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Sig found herself soon trapped by Arya's legs after both of them went naked, and she wriggled a bit within the girl's grip just to test how tight the redhead would hold her. She gave Arya a submissive gaze, already surrendered herself to whatever her goddess wanted to to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5