Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by xalex Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Kane looked up to Lucy with a smile on his face. This really could become a interesting match. He needed to find something to work against Lucy´s speed or he would have a real problem. Kane then tried to put his foot against the floor and push against it. He tried to manage to get back to his feet. When he was about to stand up he suddenly felt how Lucy grabbed the back of his head. The boy was surprised and suddenly he felt how he was shoved forward. That the boy didn´t lose his balance he stumbled forward a few steps.

Then he saw what Lucy was going for. Dirtily in front of him was the bar. The boy ripped his eyes wide opponent when he saw the counter coming closer. An impact with the counter would do some bad damage to him. So Kane tried to get a hold on Lucy´s hand and to tear her with him. If this was successful Kane would pull Lucy with him and both fighters would hit the table at the same moment. The Impact had such a power that it set Kane flying over the table. On the other side he came crashing down falling throw some bottles of beer, Cola and other drinks. With a lowed jangle the bottles broke and the juice flow over the boy, while he was crashing down on the floor.

“Disgusting!”, he called out and wished the Juice of his face. He tried to sit up and noticed that his shirt was totally soaked with the drinks. Now it was heavy, stinky and sticky. Kane looked down on him “Oh shit…”, he said while slowly standing up. After a short thought he started unbutton his shirt and then strip from it throwing it away.
Then Kane turned around to look after his opponent. “Hey Lucy… are you all right? I hope you aren´t hurt…”, he asked a bit concerned, while looking at her.

Back to top Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Lucy grabed the back of his head and was about to throw him when suddenly, she was grabbed by the man by the hand. She blushed and it made her loose her thought, and as such, she was easily thrown into the table, went over it, and landed by the wall, where some bottles came falling down and hitting the two of them.

Lucy looked up just in time to see this and cover up as bottles came falling down, breaking on her and cutting up her dress a little bit while at the same time drenching her in beer and coke. The blonde closed her eyes and looked down as it came falling onto her, before opening them, completely drenched and cut up. Lucy took a deep breath, trying not to cry as this was her favorite dress.

She looked up and saw Kane, looking increadbly sexy without his shirt off, and would blush as she looked at him, and just sit their staring at him for a minute, before snapping and quickly creid out embaressingly. "We are in a match! I'm fine and you don't need to worry about me!"
And while she was down would try to kick Kane with a leg kick, but being on the ground, it wasn't effective at all.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:07 am

Kane looked down on his opponent, a bit worried. But suddenly he noticed that her dress where soaked full with beer and coke too. He started to blush a bit when was able to see her body under the dress now even a bit better. She really got a hot body.

Kane tried to turn his head away so he didn´t have to stare at her. He didn´t wanted to see like a lecher. Suddenly she screamed at him. The boy was surprised about that. Now he was a bit embarrassed. “Yes, yes I know we are in a match up… but we both just went throw broken glass. And that really could go bad… I just wanted to go sure that you aren´t injured in any way, this shouldn’t… au!” He wasn´t able to finish his sentence, because Lucy kicked against his leg. That wasn´t a real kick more like an angry child kick.

Kane looked down on her and breathed out deeply. “Okay then now it’s my turn...”, he said while bowing down and grabbing Lucy´s hair. He tried to pull her up with her hair. She slowly put her up, without holding back in any way. When Lucy was back on her feet Kane would try to throw a punch, with his free arm, into her stomach. Then he would try to send Lucy over the counter again to bring her back into the bar.

If that was successful Kane would slide over the counter to go after her.
“What a shame… the dress really looked great on you!”, he said while he went over the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:44 am

Lucy was still embarrassed at her opponents reaction and glared at him, when he suddenly reached down and grabbed her by her hair. She tried to push his hand away, but she was grabbed by the much stronger man anyways and thrown over the counter. The blonde grunted as she hit the ground and cried out in pain as Kane jumped ontop of her.
"Agh!" Lucy cried out, trying to roll away but with some difficulties. "Let me go!"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:24 am

Kane looked down at Lucy with a asking look on his face. He scratched the backside of his head, when she tried to roll away from him. He didn´t expected that from her. And the boy was really surprised about what she cried at him. She shouted at him that she should let her go. Kane jumped after the fleeing girl. He didn´t wanted her to get away.
“What´s wrong Lucy?”, asked Kane when he tried to grab his opponents hand. He would try to hold on tight to her so she wouldn´t get away. Then with a strong jolt he tried to pull her up back to her feet. When she was back on her feet Kane would try to warp his arms around her hips and hold her tight for a short moment. He tried to press her body against. While doing so he started to blush a bit. Kane looked his opponent deep into the eyes with a small smile on his lips.
“Hey lucy you wanted me to give it all in this match up, and I promised not to hold back… so I am sorry but I can´t let you go!”, said the boy into the close face of Lucy. After finishing his last words Kane would look behind him to make she there was only empty space and no tables or chairs. Then he would try to lift Lucy up into the air and let himself fall backwards to throw his opponent with a belly to belly overhead suplex throw the room, aiming for the empty space. The boy would crash down on the hard wooden floor himself. He felt the hard impact he had and wondered how hard Lucy´s impact had to be. The boy shacked his head a bit and sit up again to look after Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Lucy tried to get away, but Kane was so much stronger than her, it was almost pointless. He yanked her back to her feet again and warped his arms around her, almost as if to hug, but it was so tight! Lucy's large breast was squashed up against Kane's chest and Lucy blushed as well. Her body started to shake a little and sweat just from being so close to such an amazing guy! After a few seconds of being held, Lucy cried out in embarrassment, "What  are you doing, let go of me you c....... woah!" At this point, Heart was thrown with a belly to belly and landed on her back in a safe area with no furniture or anything.

Lucy landed with a *THUD* and the blonde gave a yelp of pain, before slowly getting back to her feet, she was in a bad situation, but she was going to try to make the most of it. Without thinking much, she grabbed a nearby chair and threw it at Kane, hoping to stun him.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Kane was in a sitting position and looked after Lucy. He just wanted to be sure that he didn´t injure her. But while Kane was watching the girl, Lucy was already fighting her way back to her feet. Kane nod a bit. He was really impressed from his opponent. Getting back up after taking such a suplex. Lucy was really tough, that the boy had to admit.
Kane now tried to get back to his feet as well he didn´t want to give Lucy any momentum she could use. Kane pushed his hand against the wooden floor and tried to get back to his feet. He wanted to lock over to her opponent and say something to her, when he suddenly saw a chair flying into his direction.

Kane had no time to react, all he did he rides his eyes wide open. In the next moment the chair hit his head. Kane screamed out in pain and stumbled backwards a few steps. Holding his head. The chair hit him hard and he bowed over, away from his opponent. “Fuck!”, he screamed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:51 am

As the chair went flying into Kane, Lucy felt like an idiot. What kind of girl would throw a chair at a guy! She was such a freaking idiot! She was never going to find a boyfriend like that! What was worst is the chair hit Kane on the head and stunned him. What kind of lady was she!

Lucy forgot about the match and went over to the handsome man and got on her knees next to him. "Oh wow, I am so sorry, are you OK?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Kane was still bowed down and hold his hurting head. He was stunned at the moment and was unable to do something. Suddenly he heard that Lucy was making her way over to him. The boy was preparing for another attack from the girl. Because he was stunted Lucy could go for a big attack and do some bad damage to him.

But when Lucy was next to him she didn’t attack him in any way. The boy ripped his eyes wide open when he suddenly saw that Lucy was kneeing down next to him and ask him if he would be okay.

Kane couldn´t fight to smile a bit. IT was kind of cute of her to ask him if he was all right in the middle of the match up. He tried to stand tall a bit and look at her. “yes… don´t worry I am all right… it wasn´t the first time I get a chair at my head…” then the boy breathed out a bit…” but didn´t you say we are in a match and we shouldn´t worry about the other? Please do so and don´t hold back any more for me… give me all you got!” The boy bowed forward again into the position he was before after the chair hit him. He waited to Lucy to make a move, he wouldn´t do anything about it. He would just take it…

“But thanks… nice of you to ask!”, he said while waiting for Lucy to make a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Lucy would continue turning a bright red as the man bowed forward and basically waited to let Lucy take the first attack. Lucy would look down at the man who was about to let the college girl attack her.
The man was so polite (And cute without his shirt on!) that the blond felt like she couldn't just attack him while he was like this!

Lucy would blush, and then get on her knees and bow in front of him.

"Listen, I attacked you with a chair, you shouldn't have to take a free hit. You should get a free hit. So one thing... what ever you want to do to me.... do it.... I have it coming for using a chair in such a bad way. I won't stop you whatever it is you do..."

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next