by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman Empty Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman

Post by mnpinner Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Continued from here.

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Pin or Submission
Both competitors shall bring their country's respective flag to ringside

The paperwork was in, her physical passed, and her locker assigned. Astrid was officially a full-fledged member of the Friction roster. The platinum blonde locks took little time flying into the venue and making their way to locker room. A small frown did appear on the Princess's face when she spied that they stuck her with the rest of the rookies, but she did understand, even if she was used to being treated like royalty. Her actions would soon earn her a more coveted spot, she hoped. The beauty looked to her right and flashed a pearly white smile to the brunette at the end of the row, but her eyes never changed from what they had been the moment she stood outside the arena: determined. Astrid Ola Kernuish, A-OK as some of those backstage at the Indie rings joked, just hummed a sultry, unidentifiable tune as she took her time to change into her ring outfit.

As she slid the miniskirt up her legs and over her firm rear before sliding the suspenders on, Astrid reflected on who her opponent was for tonight. They had met at a local cafe and divulged a few details about themselves to each other and all, but from the moment they shook hands and departed, the platinum blonde regarded Belinda as the first big stepping stone to getting noticed in this place. Finished dressing, she made her way to the gorilla position, waiting to be introduced. Soon enough,  “Everywhere I Go” started playing, and Astrid sauntered past the curtains, grabbing the special flag she had made for her debut match with the Norwegian flag on one side of the cloth and the Scottish national flag on the other. The flag would seem to change as she waved it about while her hips swayed in the plaid miniskirt. The black halter top seemed to threaten to show off what lay beneath its fabric when she shoved her chest out as she leaned forward to blow a kiss to an audience member, but it held up with ease to his disappointment. Judging from the initial silence of the arena, not many had a clue who she was, but her appearance seemed to spark the hoots and hollers she had expected.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"This standard contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America and representing Norway and Scotland, Astrid!" the ring announcer declared over the sound system as Astrid stuck the flag pole into the holder outside the ring by the far corner, where she was to wait for her opponent. However, instead of wait patiently, Astrid wanted to entertain herself a bit. Grabbing a microphone before making her way up the stairs and slowly bending between the ropes to give the audience a little peek, the Platinum Princess prepared to introduce herself properly.

"Konnichiwa, ladies and gentlemen. Pardon my words, but I still haven't learned how to talk to you all properly yet. I promise that won't take loooong though," she said with a hint of a southern belle's accent while bending over and running her hand up her leg to the excitement of the crowd. "You see, I'm new around here, and most of you don't know me from Adam, but I plan to help you out with that against my newest friend, Belinda, in a few minutes." Her lips curled into a smile before bringing the mic to her lips for one last bit of her statement. "My name is Astrid, your Platinum Princess and producer of instant classics. Everything I want to touch, she licked her lips before tossing her plaid hat out of the ring, where it found its way on top of the flag pole, as intended, "becomes a hit one way," her free hand clenched into a fist and her voice turned dark as she tilted her head down to the mic, "or another." The woman dropped the mic to the apron before finding a nice leaning spot in the corner as she waited her "newest friend" to enter.

Last edited by mnpinner on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman Empty Re: Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:37 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Dressed in her secondary attire because she figured that today was a day to perhaps dress a bit different from normally, as she was about to face off against a woman whom she had befriended before the match for a change. A young woman whom she actually had taken quite a liking to and thought that perhaps they could end up being pretty good friend and rivals...well that last part was up to Astrid, though she seemed as if she was more than confident enough that she could give Belinda a good fight and a run for her money. Belinda nodded her head and filled her visage with as much determination as there was in her heart and mind, completely ready to step out onto the ramp and walk down towards the ring. Though she stopped right when she heard Astrid start to speak into the microphone, her voice and visage carrying over to the speakers and the screen at the gorilla position. Belinda felt a tiny bit annoyed...she had just psyched herself out to go out and face off against the girl and her stride was broken...

She waited until Astrid was done...before she brought herself back into being psyched up again, she bounced lightly on her feet, which made her impressive rack bounce a bit along with her frame and caught the eyes of the stage hands. Her theme started to blast out of the speakers Belinda jumped out onto the ramp and to her arrival a pretty warm welcome from the crowd was granted, cheers and hoots, catcalls and fans were shouting for her. It was nothing on the scale of the top wrestlers of the league but leagues above what the newcomer Astrid had. " And her opponent...From Stockholm, Sweden. Representing Sweden. Belinda Northman!" In her hands was her flagpole, carrying the blue and yellow flag of her homeland, Sweden. It waved as she made her way down to the ring, moving towards the crowd to high-five them as she made her way to the nearest corner and placed her flagpole down into the correct slot. Soon enough she was in the ring and she bounced up to her feet, nodding her head towards Astrid.

After a few seconds the ref-girl stepped into the ring and would start to check up on the girls, to make sure they didn't have any weapons or anything. After the check up was done Belinda would step up to the center of the ring and offer Astrid a handshake. " So here we are, I promised you a great debut...so I will come at you with full force, hope you can keep up, my friend."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman Empty Re: Battle of Scandinavia: Astrid Kernuish vs Belinda Northman

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Astrid's lips curled into a little grin when Belinda made her entrance. The Swedish girl was truly a beauty, but it was more than looks that had the crowd cheering. The platinum-blonde had been sure to do her research on Belinda between their café meet-up and today's match. The woman was no slouch in the ring. Astrid would have to pull out all the stops if she wanted to have the edge on her debut opponent.

Her eyes seemed to follow the blonde's bounces, as if to scope out the curvature the gods had given her. That outfit didn't do much to create a sense of modesty either. Then again, neither did Astrid's. When the ref-girl came over to Astrid, she was certain to extend her legs out, encouraging the girl to be thorough in her pat-down.

Once the inspection was done, Astrid walked forward to meet Belinda in the center of the ring, where the Swede was waiting. "You did promise me a great debut, she responded taking her opponent's hand in hers for the shake, "I expect nothing less from a girl bearing the weight of the Northman name on her shoulders." Her words did not sound disingenuous, but her next words bore a deceptively friendly tone. "Your outfit is awfully cute though. It'll be fun to pin you in it, friend," she gave a warm smile to match her words before disengaging the handshake.

The bell rang shortly after, and Astrid put her hands up in a grapple-ready position, feeling that there would be no better way to start her first showdown than a lock-up to test out how the two matched up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Belinda would nod towards Astrid as after they were both pat down for weapons they met in the middle of the ring, they were two very beautiful and cute ladies who were roughly the same size and all...it looked as if it was gonna be a good match. She hadn't been able to tell very well during their first meeting but seeing the shape of Astrid's body the Swede could tell that Astrid was quite well trained...it was probably not going to be an easy match, that's for sure.

Belinda would let out a light laugh at Astrid's words, she would look back at her opponent and give her a friendly smile and tone of her own. " Yours is awfully cute as well...so same to you~ I hope you're ready cause I'm not gonna be holding back at all!" Belinda let out, trying to psyche herself and her opponent up a bit..

When Astrid moved into that grapple position and moved up for that lock up, Belinda would do the same, figuring that was the best way to start out their battle and see how they measured up against one another. She'd step forward and go for a standard collar and elbow lock up with Astrid and quickly she'd try and put in a fair bit of effort to push Astrid backwards, her eyes locking with her blue eyed opponent to show the determination in her gaze and check to see just how determined Astrid herself was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:20 am

The platinum blonde's face took little time to go from one expressing friendly competition to showing sheer determination. After all, for 99.9% of the audience, this was their first time seeing the Norwegian-Scot American. To them, Astrid might as well have been some jobber they flew in just for a gimmick match. She was going to enjoy proving to them just what she was capable of.

As soon as both women were locked up in their collar-and-elbow grapple, the Platinum Princess's teeth grit together and her heels were immediately dug into the mat as both women poured their strength into the matchup to vie for the first mental victory. She stared right back into Belinda's eyes for a few seconds before she started to feel her feet losing their grip. No! she thought as it seemed evident Belinda was about to take that advantage. Hoping against the odds that the Swede hadn't noticed the give, she would quickly reset her footing and try to continue pushing back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 am

The two lovely Scandinavian women were locked up in a tight elbow and collar lock up. The Two of them were looking to be as intense as possible as black and red fought against white and blue. 

The two blonds were locked tightly into this lock up and it seemed at first as if Belinda was winning, as Astrid was pushed back a few steps...but, before long the lovely newcomer managed to push Belinda back to the starting position and then also a few more steps as well. " Nnngh.." Belinda groaned out as she tried to stop Astird's momentum.

The crowd hadn't thought much of Astrid at first but now there was a bit of a shift as she seemed to be as strong as the younger sister of Cecilia Northman. Belinda would attempt to push forward again, looking to force them back towards their starting point and then try to push Astrid back again! She wanted to show this newcomer that she wasn't the weaker of the two.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Ms. Kernuish's determined grit of her teeth morphed into a bit of a grin as she felt her gamble of resetting her footing pay off in spades as Belinda began to be backed up. Her spine tingled in anticipation the closer they got to the ropes in hopes that she could show off an early dominance of the fellow blonde. Based on Astrid's research, crushing Belinda's spirit would be difficult, but could also be the only way to have a clear advantage in their matchup. The younger Northman was more technically sound and overall experienced in the ring than she was, but there was at least footage that the music producer could watch.

Pressing Belinda against the ropes would have to wait though, as the Swede let loose by giving Astrid a taste of her own medicine. Astrid soon found her feet back-peddling as the younger Northman woman began pressing back with fury. "You're feistier than I thought," she said with a bit of a smile as she planted her feet to stop them from moving one way or the other around the middle of the ring. "But from the sound of our audience," she tilted her head as if to mime listening closely to the cheering both women were receiving for the effort they were giving, "we should change the pace." Astrid was mid-way lifting her leg to aim her knee into Belinda's abdomen when she finished her statement, and it was ready to connect moments later. Astrid cared not which of the two women were stronger. She was here to make a statement, and that's what she was going to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Belinda and Astrid seemed to be locked in quite the little duel right now, a challenge that had the two young blonds battle body and will against one another in this test of strength. The two young beauties battles it out and shifted momentum back and forth....finally they came to a stop a few feet away from the center of the ring as Astrid put a stop to Belinda pushing her forward...

The Swede grinned a bit as she heard Astrid's words, causing Belinda to let out a few words of her own. " You too...I hadn't expected you to be this strong. This might prove to be a fun little bout" The Swede let out as she would give a wink to Astrid....sadly for Belinda soon after a hard knee was driven right up into her stomach. Forcing the short haired blond to double over, hands still trapped with Astrid's as she would cough out and try to back pedal what little she could with her hands trapped.

" Ugh...g-guess you didn't want to find out...*cough*..." Belinda let out as she shook her head, trying to move her way up into a normal stand again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:53 am

Astrid savored the moment she felt her knee connect with Belinda's stomach, doubling over the Swedish blonde in the process. "No, I don't care much to find out what I already know," Belinda bluffed to her "friend" over the rising boos directed at her. She immediately pushed downwards when she felt the Northman woman tried to reestablish herself. The platinum princess wanted Belinda to stay down, and she'd be damned if she was going to let this go so soon.

"No, no, no, my new friend. If you want to show me that you are stronger," Astrid pushed harder in an attempt to force Belinda onto her back while still holding her hands. The position, if pulled off successfully, would start an early pin with Astrid straddling the fellow Scandinavian, but the platinum blonde merely wanted to start head games with her opponent, "then push me off of you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:34 pm

"W-what you already know..please...I had you...*cough*" Belinda let out as she shook her head She had to try and fight her way back against the multi-ethical blond in front of her but before she could even really form the thoughts about doing so, she pushed the Swede down, forcing her to fall onto her back! 

Belinda was pinned to the mat as Astrid's hands kept the them entwined as the busty Astrid straddled the busty Belinda. Who glared up at her blue eyed opponent. She grit her teeth and quickly tried to press her feet against the mat, pushing her upperback and shoulders into the mat as well as she would then try a heavy push up, looking to try and buck Astrid off of her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next