Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bringing Jenny Quick to justice

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bringing Jenny Quick to justice - Page 9 Empty Re: Bringing Jenny Quick to justice

Post by xalex Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Abigail tried to hold up Lina´s upper body as good as possible and pull her arms back as hard as she could. She didn´t seem Daisuke coming from the side. Suddenly she felt how a weight just fall down on her and put her down onto the floor. In the next moment Daisuke started to throw punches down onto the former police officer. Abigail screamed out when she catch the first punches but then she tried to turn herself and Daisuke so she would end up on the top. Abigail would then try to throw some punches herself to the head of Daisuke. “You stupid bitch.. die!” Then she looked over to Jenny. “ A little help here Jenny?”

Back to top Go down

Bringing Jenny Quick to justice - Page 9 Empty Re: Bringing Jenny Quick to justice

Post by Maxy Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Daisuke was firing them off just as much as she was taking them, looking to also turn them over so she'll be on top for a moment if possible. There was a number of things she wanted to say to Abigial, such as being disgrace to her uniform and why would she want to help scum like Jenny, but all she could do was growl at the invader.

Lina groaned as she laid on the canvas, trying to make sense of why this was happening. While Sion and Lita were closing in on the entry way, a few things were getting in the way, other wise they would have been there by now so Abigail and Jenny still have a bit longer to do as they please, but help for Lina and Dai were on the way.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Jenny would hear the other wrestler yelling at the New Zealander as she was asking for her help as she would just yell back ''Would love to help you out but that goody two shoes destroyed my left leg when she used a sharpshooter on me'' while slowly getting closer as she used the ropes to reach the mystery woman and Daisuke.

If she had gotten closer she would try to time it right as she jumped up and hoped to go for a legdrop on top of Daisuke's throat as she screamed ''now you better make sure to help me back up and then pick this bitch up as i want to introduce my foot to her ugly face one last time''

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Abigail was punching down onto Daisuke like crazy she wouldn’t even thing about stooping. She aimed with her fist at the forehead of Daisuke trying to deal as much damage as she could. Suddenly she saw Jenny next to her. Just in the last moment Abigail was able to get back and out of the way from Jenny´s leg drop onto Daisuke. After hearing what Jenny had to say Abigail had to smile. “No problem just stand in that corner, lift u leg and I will do the rest…!” Abigail would then stand up and pick up Daisuke. She would pull the girl at her hair to the other side of the ring, before lifting her up and holding her directly in front of her body. It Would look like Abigail would want to slam Daisuke down but she was facing away from Abigail.
“Watch out here I come!”, screamed Abigail and started to run over to Jenny with Daisuke in front of her and her head in the right high for a good kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:00 am

Daisuke gagged after Jenny dropped the leg against the throat after Abigail unexpectedly broke away from her in time. Lina still laying from what was was done to her just seconds prior, which she wasn't able to do anything to prevent the former cops from working together and ramming Dai's face into Jenny's foot. She could however hear the impact of Dai being struck, and it didn't sound plesent as Dai dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Almost right after Daisuke hit the canvas after having her head almost taken off, Lina could hear the crowd begin to cheer, though couldn't tell why right away. Sion came through the curtain and were rushing the ring to give Daisuke and Lina the backup they desperately need at the moment. While they didn't get there in time to stop that double team maneuver, they were going to make sure that Jenny and Abigail couldn't to make sure that their fun stopped here. Seeing Dai fall just before they came completely through the curtain made Sion run a little bit faster than Lita as Daisuke was much more than just a tag team partner to him, a lot more. Still, they were prepared to take the two ladies in the ring on if they decided to stay and fight some more.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:14 am

After Jenny landed the legdrop on top of Daisuke's throat she would smirk when she hears her new found partner agree to her plan as she slowly got back to her feet as she would hop towards one of the corners. ''Hey Brat hope your watching as this is what happens to wannabe heroes'' yells Jenny as she hopes the kid who started this mess would hear her as the other woman would rushed forward together with the goody two shoes.

So as Daisuke was in reach as Jenny would lash out and go for another superkick as the combination of the speed from being forced forward plus the force of the kick would force the wannabe to drop down on the canvas as she would give the other woman a thumb up.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Abigail tried to run as fast as she could. In the very last moment she let go of Daisuke so she wouldn´t go down herself from the force of Jenny´s kick. Abigail would look at the two girls lying at the floor and the two other girls running down the ramp. The former police woman needed to smile. That was dame good work the two policy girls did there. Abigail let her new partner leave the ring first before leaving it herself. Abigail would answer the thumb up with the same move. She would grab Jenny´s arms and lay it over her shoulder to help her walk. Now they needed to get off as fast as she could, with the new girls coming closer faster and faster.

Abigail would try to bring her new friend away through the crowed. When Abigail thought they were far enough away she would slowly turn around to look back to the ring and took a look at their work lying in there. “good work!”, would Abigail say to jenny. “By the way the name is Abigail… Abigail Adams nice to meet you!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Sliding in the ring, Lita ran towards Jenny with the intent of grabbing her and throwing her from the ring if she could get her hands on her or Abigail. Sion just wanted to get them out of there as fast as he could though when he entered he looked at where Daisuke and Lina were, which would have given the two women an extra second to quickly flee. Regardless if Lita got her hands on at least one of them or not, they’d both turn their attention to Daisuke and Lina. A few people in the crowd started throwing garbage at the two dishonoured cops as they made their escape.

Lita called for a mic as Sion was attending to Daisuke and Lina. When she got the stick she looked towards Jenny and Abigail and told them “Get back here and fight you cowards!” Lita looked like she was prepared to knock their blocks off if given the chance. “You know on second thought” she then points to Abigail “I just need to teach you a lesson because” she then turns her focus to Jenny “YOU lost.” She recalls hearing about the pre-match stipulation Jenny added to the match and figured a win was a win in this situation even though the match officially ended by disqualification. “And if I recall correctly, you said if you didn’t win you’d leave and never come back. Your kind doesn’t deserve to be here anyway so get lost!”

Lifting up his girl up to a seated position, Sion asked Daisuke if she was alright. He was equally concerned about Lina and stayed close to her as well, but seeing how his tag team partner and wife went down it felt natural to go to her side first. "You alright Lina?" he then asks his other friend and team's manager. Lina groans as she sits upright.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Jenny would smirk as she got a thumb up back from her mystery partner after she kicked that bitch Daisuke right in the face after yet another good combination between the two wrestlers. So after the pleasantries were over Jenny was relieved when the other woman helped her out of the ring as the two of them made their way to the crowd just as Lita and Sion ran down the ramp as it seems Daisuke and Lina got some back up of their own.

So as the both of them were out of reach from the wrestlers currently in the ring she would smirk as she finally learned the name of her mysterious partner and replied ''Well nice to meet you Abigial and thanks for saving my ass out their'' as she would struggle to stop herself from laughing when she hears Lita yell at the both of them.

As the crowd start chanting ''na na na na hey hey hey goodbye'' over and over after hearing Lita's words the New Zealander native would just smirk as she noticed one of the Camera men and whisperd into Abigail's ear 'First off my name is Jenny Quick and mind helping me out one more time as i need you to grab that Camera as i got one more thing to say''. So If Abigail would grab the Camera she would look in the lens as her face appeared on the titantron as she replies ''Excuse me Lita was it but i think you made a mistake as you forgot what the exact wording that was using in the contract stated'' as she hoped the Announcer could read it out for the crowd to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Lita heard Jenny talking as the arena's speakers picked up the camera feed. She wasn't sure what Jenny was talking about "Whatcha blabbing about?" Daisuke was coming to and she could see Jenny on the video screen as Sion was helping her to her feet. Daisuke could hear Jenny saying that a mistake of some kind was made but was to sore to tell what she was talking about.

The referee and ring announcer weren't to sure about it either and tried to figure out what Jenny meant, also Lina couldn't tell what point Jenny was trying to make. One of the fans ringside clued in quickly, recalling having seen what happened the store that one day between Daisuke and Jenny. "Oh no" he said, remembering what it was that Jenny said before their match became official. "What's your point?" Sion asks Jenny, not liking Jenny messing with them by hiding an important piece of information.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next