Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Settling things after a drink

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

drink - Settling things after a drink - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling things after a drink

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:36 pm

As Ty lee hears Aiko reply that the only reasons for not fighting while she took another slip from the vodka cola she could not help herself by giggling. ''So the only reasons you won't face me is because you don't want to embarrass me in my own home and you lack any clothes well i can help out whit the second problem and give you a old bikini or something Aiko '' replies Ty lee as she place the glass on the coffee table again. So as she tries to move closer to Aiko on the couch she would then whisper into her friend ear ''As for humiliating me don't worry about it as we both know you don't stand a chance against me in a hentai match Aiko'' as she would give a quick squeeze in the Japanese girl's breast.

Back to top Go down

drink - Settling things after a drink - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling things after a drink

Post by xalex Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Aiko looked at Ty lee with a smile. “A bikini from you… that would be nice but…. You know I think at the tope they would be a bit too tight… you know what I mean.” Aiko would lift up her breast for a short moment.
Aiko listened closely when her opponent said, then she needed to moan her Ty lee squeezed her breast. Aiko put her friends hand away. Then she walked very closely to Ty lee pressing her chest against Ty lee´s chest and her forehead against her friends.

“You know what Ty lee you want a hentai match against me you got one… just tell me the rules and I will beat you sweet little ass!” Aiko stepped back a few steps from Ty lee then she took of her top and throw it away. “And about the Outfit… don´t worry I will take you on in my underwear!” She looked at Ty lee with a playful but kind of serious look.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:20 pm

As Ty lee had grabbed her glass from the coffee table as she waited for Aiko respond and had taken a sip when she heard her friends answer and almost spit it out again as she turned to face her. So as Aiko would remove her left hand and then get closer until their breasts were touching the other as she told the Indian girl that she accepted the challenge.

So as Aiko stepped back and removed her top Ty lee would stand up herself and remove her own top as she steps forward so their bra covered breasts would touch the other as she whispered ''first to cum and i think you need glasses as yous are clearly smaller then my own'. Having told Aiko the rules Ty lee would turn around and pull her pants down leaving her only in her bra and thong.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Aiko watched Ty lee closely when she took of her Top. She is dame hot went throw Aiko´s mind when she saw Ty lee standing there without a top. Then Ty lee would stand directly in front of her. Aiko looked her deep into the eyes and pressed her chest against the of Ty lee she would not back down now… She would take her friend on in this match up. “The rules sound good to me!”; she responds.

Then she saw Ty lee turning around and taking of her pants. AIko needed to smile a bit. Quitly she walked behind Ty lee with a fast move she tries to put her arms under Ty lees arms and in front of her opponent. Then AIko would try to grab her opponents Boobs and squeeze them as hard as she could. “No way mine a defiantly bigger!”, AIko said while she was trying to let herself fall backward and take Ty lee with her to the ground. She would hold on to ty lee´s breaths and squeeze them,

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 pm

As Ty lee stared down Aiko while their bra covered breasts would touch each other as she hoped to imitate her friend as she did not expect the Japanese girl to try anything as she turned around and removed her pants leaving the Indian girl in her bra and thong. But then to Ty lee surprise she heard that Aiko would accept and just as she wanted to turn around she got tackled from behind.

So as Aiko rushed her from behind and would quickly squeeze in her breasts causing Ty lee to moan as she screams ''No way mine are bigger and your cheating'' while Aiko would fall backwards and take the Indian girl whit her as Ty lee landed on top of the Japanese girl as her breasts were attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 am

Aiko needed to smile, when she heard her opponent complaining. She tried to warped her legs around her opponents stomach that she could not get away that easily. Then she put her mouth close to Ty lee´s ear and whispered. “Cheating you didn´t not say something about that this is not fair!” Then Aiko tried to grab her opponent Bra and tried to pull it upwards, so she would release her opponents breast. “So now I can see them better, defiantly smaller!”, aiko said with a smile then she tried to grab her friends nipple and would start to twist them and pull them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:27 am

As Aiko was on her back whit Ty lee on top the Indian girl would try anything she could think of to try and escape when she feels the Japanese girl's legs around her stomach keeping her in place as she hears her friend whisper in her ear. ''Thought i did not need to say anything as any woman whit honor would never attack when their opponent's back is turned but then again this is the only way a weakling like you got a chance against me''replies Ty lee as she feels her bra being removed. So as Aiko started pulling and twisting her nipples while teasing the Indian girl on her breasts as she yells back ''Mine are better Aiko and you clearly need glasses as you will always be second place compared to me''

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:54 pm

“Yes this is right in one point I will not be the first one of us who will cum!”, whispered Aiko back when one of her hands slowly went down on her opponent. Then she put her hand between the legs of Ty lee. She started to pet her slowly there.
“Don´t worry it won’t take long!”, AIko whispered again. Then she put her hand under the slip of Ty lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:43 pm

As Ty lee hears Aiko teasing her about not being the one who will cum first makes the Indian girl lose her head as she yells back ''Well at least i fight fairly and if you think you make me cum from just playing whit my breasts then your a idiot Aiko''. So as Ty lee tries to escape from Aiko grip she almost let out a moan when she feels the Japanese girl start to rub her pussy as she tries not to moan as she does not want to give her opponent the satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Aiko did not answered her opponent, with a smile she slowly put down Ty lees slip. This is going to be easy. Then Aiko tried to put one of her fingers into the sex of Ty lee. While moving it in and out very slowly she licked over her opponents neck.
“Admit it! you like it!”

She started to move her finger faster and tried to keep her legs locked around Ty lee tight. “Just let it happen!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next