Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Settling things after a drink

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

drink - Settling things after a drink - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling things after a drink

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:58 pm

As Aiko responded to her teasing Ty lee would smirk back before responding as followed ''you are alright but we both know if we walked into a club together all the guys and girls want me over you Aiko'' as both their glasses were now empty. As her friend does a little pose Ty lee would do the same but accidentally push her left breast into Aiko's right one as she looks over the bottles.

But as a serious look appeared on Aiko face and she heard what her friend said Ty lee would just smirk as she replied ''please stop making excuses my legs were just as hurt during our match and i know all your little tricks just be glad it was not a hentai match as a girl like you would not stand a chance against a woman like me''. As both their foreheads would press into the other Ty lee would start to giggle as she looked at the bottles and asked ''whats stronger vodka or sake as i would like to try the strongest stuff you brought whit you Aiko''?

Back to top Go down

drink - Settling things after a drink - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling things after a drink

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:24 pm

AIko looked at her friend with a smile. “You call yourself a women? Come on… your are not older than me and you don´t know how to drink really… and look at you, you look like a girl it is fun to hang and stuff like this… but when come to the real thinks they would prefer me about you.” AIko watched her friend closely again. Aiko looked around and then she grabbed the Vodka. “Did you have something sweet here to mix the baby here? Cola?… something like that?” Aiko did not answer Ty lee´s notice about the hentai Match part.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:34 pm

AS Ty lee heard Aiko reply it was clear that the Indian woman did not like what she heard as she was glad that the Japanese woman asked if she had anything sweet like Cola in her house. ''Sure their some in the kitchen just wait her and i will get it Aiko'' as Ty lee would quickly stand up to walk to the kitchen to grab the battle of Cola she had in the refrigerator while she mutter the following under her breath ''I still look beter then you do Aiko ''. So as Ty lee walked back whit the bottle of Cola she would try to keep smiling hoping that Aiko was not noticing that she was getting under the former acrobat skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Aiko opened up the two bottles, she started to mix drinks for the two. After she finished doing so she took the glasses, one for herself, the other one for Ty lee. She react out to give it to her. “But watch out girl… this is a bit stronger now…” she warned her friend before she took a swallow form her own glass. She always keep her look on her friend. After she swallows she puts her glass back on the coffee table.
Then Aiko stood up and went on the other side of the table.
“You must admit this”, Aiko went into a pose, “looks awesome!” She put her hand behind her head and tried to show her body as best as she could to ty lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:52 pm

As Aiko would mix the drinks and then give one of the glasses to Ty lee she would listen to her friend warning as she would take a sip at first as she was surprised that the Japanese girl was able to swallow the whole glass in one go. So as Ty lee would take a other swallow from her glass until the glass was empty before she placed it down on the table as she saw Aiko get up and strike a pose as the former acrobat started to giggle from seeing the other girl in that kind of pose.

''I have to admit you look alright but please who would want a prude like you over someone like me unless their crazy'' replies Ty lee as she would copy Aiko pose and gave the Japanese girl a seductive smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:06 pm

AIko looked closely at Ty lee when she started to go in the same pose like her. She needed to smile. She is hot… went throw Aiko´s mind. “Okay you are okay, but come on you can´t think you can compete with this.”
Out of fun Aiko went into a body builder pose. She puts her hand in front of her chest flexing her muscles, and trying to look serious at Ty lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:21 pm

As Ty lee stared into Aiko eyes she had to admit that the Japanese girl did look hot but she would never admit it when she hears the other girl say she was just okay. ''Sorry but you are only a decent 6 when compared to a perfect 10 like me Aiko and if i were you i stop competing whit me or else i have to prove it''teased Ty lee as she would flex her muscles like Aiko was doing as she tries to match the other girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:37 pm

“10... dream on.. look at me I am an 10 you can call yourself a 7…. In the right light maybe a 8 but nothing more!” Aiko was laughing at Ty lee´s tries to flex her muscles. Aiko Smiled at her. Then she walked closer to her friend. “How the heel do you want to prove that I am hotter than you?” asks Aiko her athletic friend with a smile on her face. She looked her deep into the eyes. Then she walked over to the table putting Cola into the glasses. She took a swallow out of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:05 pm

''Wow maybe i need to call somebody to get you committed as your starting to go crazy Aiko'' replies Ty lee as she would smile back as it was all in good fun as she saw her friend was walking towards her. So when they were side by side and Aiko asked how the former acrobat would prove who was hotter

Ty lee would think for a moment before replying ''Well i think the easiest way would be to beat you in a hentai match but i doubt someone like you would be into that Aiko''. So as she saw that her glass was full again Ty lee would sit down and grab her glass as she takes a other sip while she would smirk at her friend wondering how the Japanese girl would respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:50 pm

AIko looked over her glass to her friend with a smile on her face then she took another sip from her glass.
“Yes you are right I am not Into a hentai match against you Ty lee.”, she take a bigger sip to make her glass Empty. Then she put her glass back on the table to put Vodka and cola into it.
“I don´t want to beat you in your one home! That would be a bit embarrassing for you…”, she took another Slip from her new filled glass.

“and after all I don´t have any clothe to fight in whit me…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next