by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

double debut Rebecca Nightgale vs Allison O''Conner

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

double debut Rebecca Nightgale vs Allison O''Conner - Page 3 Empty Re: double debut Rebecca Nightgale vs Allison O''Conner

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 am

Rebecca could not believe it worked as she sat down on her opponent's face while trying to smother her opponent as she held up Allison's legs in the air. But the real fun started when the French native started to hear her opponent cursing as she would mock her by reply ''Theirs no real reason to curse like that Allison so stop it as your setting a bad example for the kids in the crowd'' while rubbing her butt in the Bad girl's face

Back to top Go down

double debut Rebecca Nightgale vs Allison O''Conner - Page 3 Empty Re: double debut Rebecca Nightgale vs Allison O''Conner

Post by taroo Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:04 am

Allison's cursing stops as Rebecca rubbed her butt in her face. Allison moved her hands to Rebecca's rear end and she tries to lift Rebecca off of her. "Get you ass out of my face!" Allison yelled as she pyshes up on Rebecca.

taroo

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Rebecca was having fun rubbing her butt in the Bad girl's face as she was not amused when Allison's would push her up forcing her to land on the canvas whit her butt in the air to the crowd amusement. ''Allison when i get my hands on you i will make you wish you never meet me'' screamed the French woman as she tried to get back to her feet before her opponent did.

Back to top Go down

Post by taroo Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:59 am

Once Rebecca was successfully off her, Allison pushed herself up to her feet. "You are going to be the one like regretting you ever met me, bitchface! Now where did my bat go?" Allison scanned the ring for her bat hoping to find it and grab it before Rebecca gets up.

taroo

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:24 am

As Rebecca lay their whit her butt in the air she was surprised that Allison would leave her alone in a situation like this until she got back to her feet and saw her opponent had already found and picked up her weapon of choice once again. ''OMG crazy girl got her bat again but please would you kindly give it to me so i can shove it into a place where the sun does not shine''taunts Rebecca as she knew that at the moment she could not rush forward and had to avoid the incoming Allison and then disarm her once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by taroo Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Yes! Bad Girl got her bat back and was ready to go back on the offensive. "Oh My God! You my bat, bitchface! Well, like, here it comes!" Allison charged at Rebecca holding her bat in front of her, ready to use it to shove Rebecca back to the ground.

taroo

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Rebecca would see Allison rush forward as she would try to evade the incoming wrestler as she tries to shove the French woman to the canvas. If Rebecca was able to evade the incoming Bad girl she would try to knock her opponent down whit a dropkick to Allison's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by taroo Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 am

Allison missed her opponent, as Rebecca was able to dodge her attack and get behind her. The French Girl then countered with a dropkick to Allison's back. The kick hit Bad Girl and she fell down on her stomach. Allison still held on to her bat however. Once on the ground, Allison would quickly try to get back up.

taroo

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:31 am

Rebecca was able to sidestep the incoming Allison as she quickly made the Bad girl pay for the head on assault attempt by knocking the American down by using a dropkick. So after getting back to her feet the woman from France would wait until Allison would start to rise to her feet before trying to force her down whit a scissor kick and if it worked trap the Bad girl in a headscissor.

Back to top Go down

Post by taroo Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:38 am

Allison tried to stand back up but Rebecca would scissor kick her getting the American girl a headscissor. The Bad Girl struggled on the floor, kicking, screaming, and cursing wildly. Allison put her hands on the French girls legs and tries to push her legs open so that she can get free.

taroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next