Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween - Page 9 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:55 pm

A quick lashing punch came forth. Even if Josey had seen it coming she would not have been able to react. Her body was simply not capable of moving that quickly at this point. When the hard fist slammed into her hard gut Josey made an odd noise and closed her eyes. Her blonde hair jerked wildly and she struggled to stay up.

But she did stay up. The Outlaw was doubled over and completely fatigued. The crowd cheered for their favorite much to the chagrin of the cowgirl. Nothing they could do would have helped Josey out in her current predicament, with pain in her gut, bowed as she was.

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween - Page 9 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:30 pm

As Linda lashed out whit a quick punch towards her opponent gut she would smirk as she heard the Outlaw make a odd noise as her hair jerked wildly as the former navy seal thought Josey would fall to the canvas at any moment. But as she saw her opponent was bend forward and would likely be as tired as the former navy seal was Linda would walk forward hoping to end this match whit her finisher.

So as Linda got in reach of her opponent she would try to pull her towards her while Josey was still bend forward and then wrap her arms around the Outlaws face. As she would then lift her opponent up and let the cowgirl's legs hand over her shoulders as she whisper ''Time to drop Little woman and finish you off Josey'' . So as both fall towards the canvas Linda would pin Josey's arms under her legs as she would go for the pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:08 am

The Outlaw hardly registered what was happening to her. Her opponent had descended upon her and had wrapped her up. Then Josey went up and over and was slammed down onto the mat. The cowgirl could do nothing other than groan and be quietly angry about the world.

ONE!

TWO!

Josey stayed still. She couldn't move, not one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:33 pm

As Linda lifted Josey up for the Little Woman she hoped this would be enough as she slammed her down onto her back and would quickly pin her opponent's arms down whit her feet as she made sure the Outlaws shoulders were down on the canvas as the ref dropped to his knees. As the Ref started to count she would mentally cross her fingers as she heard ''One , Two '' as the former navy seal saw that the arm was being raised for the 3rd time and would scream in victory as she heard ''Three''

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:47 pm

The ring bell doomed the Outlaw once and for all. She had thrown forth everything she could, but even that was not enough. After a second, the cowgirl still had not roused from her artificial slumber. A quiet groan escaped her lips, but other than that the Outlaw was completely still.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Linda would try to get back to her feet as the announcer voice came out of the speakers to confirm the results ''Your winner by pinfall Linda Halloween''. So as the crowd heard who won they started chanting the former navy seals name while the outlaw was still on the canvas as Linda would extend her hand to help her opponent up. But if Josey accepted the help she would whisper ''Hope you learned your lesson Josey as Navy seals beat you Cowgirls every time''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Josey rolled over. She didn't want to look at Linda. She didn't want to think. The Outlaw didn't want to do anything other than return to her apartment, and start downing whiskey like she was a soldier in the Civil War and someone was coming to chop her legs off.

The cowgirl pounded the mat with rage. It was almost childlike but Josey didn't really care so much for image anymore now that it had been tarnished a bit. She wouldn't have accepted the help up even if she had seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Linda was surprised when Josey would roll away just as she extended her hand in the Outlaw's direction. But it would becoming hilarious when the cowgirl started to pound the canvas as if Josey was actually a young child. ''Come on Josey i know it sucks to lose but let's face it a childish country girl like you never had a chance against a former navy seal so just accept my help''scream Linda as she was still extending her hand to help her opponent up to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

Josey turned over and slapped Linda's hand away. "Not taking any help from you. Not taking any help from anybody." The Outlaw pulled herself to her feet and began marching out of the ring, and then out of the arena. Josey was done for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 am

As Linda feels Josey slap her hand away as she had to listen to what the Outlaw was saying and then watch her walk out of the ring and out the arena. So while that was happening Linda would wave at her friends before making her way back as she never meet someone who was a worse sore loser then the Cowgirl she just faced.

The end
Winner by pinfall Linda Halloween

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9