Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:30 am

Lightning didn't strike in the same place twice. It was an old aphorism, the exact origins unknown to most, let alone Josey. Despite the fact that she had gotten her large forearms up to take the brunt of the damage, the Outlaw was sent backwards by the sheer force of the kick. It would have levelled a boulder, she felt, and she was elated that she did not take the full brunt of it.

As Josey tried to collect herself, the wheels in her head started grinding. There were a million ways to assault this woman, and Josey was thinking of all of them. What she wasn't thinking was the Linda would try to do the same thing twice. When the former Seal flew at her, the Outlaw was taken completely unaware. The kick hit with full force and sent her sprawling down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Linda Halloween

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:09 pm

As Linda got back to her feet she would wait for the right time to strike as she could hear the crowd cheer her on as she just smirked wickedly when she saw that Josey was back to her knees before knocking the cowgirl back onto her back whit a superkick.

As Linda would walk towards Josey she would smirk as she would just look down at the cowgirl as she would slowly press her foot onto her opponent's throat as she yelled ''I was expecting more from you Josey but it seems i overestimated how much trouble you be but i should have expected it as all you country girl are all talk in the end''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 pm

A boot was on her throat, literally and figuratively. She grabbed it. Her arms were strong, the strongest out of anyone she had ever met, but that didn't mean they were stronger than any given woman's legs. Linda, especially, seemed quite strong, and she knew that because the air in her lungs was rapidly depleting. The fact that she thought it apropos to insult her was just icing on this cake of total garbage.

The Outlaw seized Linda's ankle and twisted. It might have been a bit underhanded, but this was war, and Josey was taking no prisoners. She knew if this situation continued she would be knocked the fuck out, which was completely unacceptable to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

As Linda was looking down on Josey as she pressed her boot down on her opponent's throat she thought she had this match won as she had not meet anyone strong enough yet to push her away. But when the outlaw would grab her ankle and then twist it the crowd could hear the former navy seal scream in pain as she tries to pull her leg back and out of reach from Josey's hands.

If Linda was unable to pull her ankle out of Josey grip she would then jump up hoping to land on top of the outlaw stomach as she came falling towards the canvas on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Josey was blessed, and damned. She had been strong for as long as she could remember, and could always muscle anyone out of a fight. That particular gift helped her get out of this jam, as Linda was twisted to the ground. Damned, because she, throughout her whole life, had been filled with a black rage. The cowgirl wanted to harm this woman, and wanted to take her out of this match for good.

She knew little of submissions, but knew that there were a few that hurt like a bitch. The Outlaw seized her opportunity and jumped on top of Linda's back. She would attempt to crank her leg back into a single leg Boston crab, the same leg that had previously been on her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 am

As Linda was unable to free her ankle from Josey's grip the former outlaw would go for her backup plan as she jumped up as she hoped to land down on top of her opponent. But it seemed the outlaw was quicker then Linda expected as her opponent was able to evade the incoming navy seal as she landed on the canvas while her ankle was still trapped in the cowgirl's grip.

So as Josey would turn her onto her belly and jumped onto Linda's back as she would trap the navy seal in a single leg Boston crab as she yelled in pain ''Josey let go of my fucking leg'''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Josey turned, as much as she could in the hold. She looked down at her opponent and seriously wondered if Linda was serious, for even a second. "Nah..." She said. Just for being stupid, Josey pulled Linda's leg back even farther. There weren't many things Josey could tolerate, and last on that list was stupidity. She doubted Linda was going to tap to this, but damn if she didn't want to hurt Linda.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:14 pm

''What was i thinking'' thought Linda just after yelling at Josey to release her leg as she could hear the crowd laughing as her opponent replied whit a simple nah and after that pull her leg up even farther. So as Linda tries to crawl to the ropes she would yell out ''I knew i should not have counted for a more inteligent respond from a hillbilly like you josey but who still says Nah at your age'' as she hopes to keep her opponent talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:35 pm

This wasn't her. She had done about everything she needed to with the Boston Crab and relinquished Linda's hold back to her. Perhaps Linda was right, in that she surmised that Josey's vocabulary wasn't particularly extensive, but Josey didn't mind one bit. There was no point to jawing mindlessly, and there was less point in using a flowery vocabulary to try and impress people she didn't particularly like.

Josey took a few steps away. A few would have deemed that cowardice, but a few more must have known what was coming next. The Outlaw was more or less a one trick pony, but the trick she had was pretty dang good. After waiting for Linda to get up, she would surge towards her opponent and level a hard left hook at Linda's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 am

Linda thought for a moment her taunt was working as Josey seems to not be concentrating as she tries to pull her legs free and it worked as she slowly climbs back to her hands and knees. ''Whats the matter Josey does your brain hurt from trying to figure out what those big words mean''taunts Linda as she actually thought her opponent was backing up in fear.

Unfortunately the former navy seal was completely wrong as the Outlaw would quickly surge forward as she knocked Linda down whit a hard left hook against her head as the crowd cheers the cowgirl on hoping to see her savagely beat down her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next