Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A friendly spar for Maddie

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 Empty Re: A friendly spar for Maddie

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:46 am

"Oh! Maddie!" Lia recognized the voice, and the door pulled open fairly quickly once the handle was tugged up. "Heya! I'm alright... head hurts a bit, but not much else." Lia smiled, clearly not "alright" upon inspection. Her hands and feet were both lacking blood flow, and her body was covered with small bruises.

"Sorry, I guess I missed out on our spar after all... No idea who'd done this... Guess I shoulda been more careful." Well, Lia DID have an idea, but she hoped she was wrong about this.

A friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 SAdcZrMA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 MVRLLQmA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 I82ome3A friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 UAjmKPCA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 MAai8oKA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:28 am

Maddie blushed bright red at seeing Lia's naked body, but tried to stay focused as she untied the silvery-haired girl. "I-it was that bitch sister of yours...! I managed to take care of her, though..." Hopefully.

Trying to hide her face a bit, Maddie spun around as soon as Lia was untied, waiting for her to get clothed again. "L-l-let's take a raincheck on that spar... Your sister still g-got in a few good hits on me anyway..." she groaned slightly, reminded of the lingering ache in her nether regions.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 am

Maddie was kind enough to remove the ropes for Lia, blushing slightly as she worked, for some reason. 'cuz you're naked, Lia!

"Thanks, Maddie... So it was Gail after all...?" Lia sounded a bit disappointed, but nodded. "Ah, that girl..." She shook her head, rubbing her sore wrists before gingerly bending over and picking up her clothes. "Oh, you did, huh? Uhm... good job..." Lia tried to sound encouraging, but couldn't help but be worried for Gail.

"Ah, that'd be a pretty good idea... I don't think I'd offer much of a fight for someone as tough as ya right now regardless, eheh..." Lia smiled and winced at the same time, somehow. "Owowow... I wish I could help Gail, but she never gives me the chance..."

A friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 SAdcZrMA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 MVRLLQmA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 I82ome3A friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 UAjmKPCA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 MAai8oKA friendly spar for Maddie - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 am

"I'm pretty sure she's beyond help..." Maddie stated, trying really hard not to sound bitter, but failing. In fact, she was surprised that Lia was so calm about it after getting tied up naked and shoved in a locker. Did that kind of thing happen so often she's used to it?

"W-well, wh-whatever..." she glanced over her shoulder, checking if Lia was at least partially dressed yet. "H-how about we just go get some drinks later on instead then...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 am

"Ah well... she's a bit of an aggressive type, but still... can't give up so easily!" Lia said cheerfully, knowing in the back of her mind that any reasonably sane person would've tken Maddie's opinion long ago.

She'd gotten on her panties and sports bra on, when Maddie asked about how to fix their schedule for the day. "Umm, well, I won't ever say no to drinking with friends, and we can also grab a bit of lunch for now. Or, you can come over and I'll cook for us if ya prefer... kinda my fault you wasted so much time here, so I owe you."

No, it's absolutely Gail's fault, and you need to stop excusing her!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 am

"S-sounds good!" Maddie replied, turning around now that Lia at least had her underwear on. "A-and don't worry about that, if anything it's that dumb whore's fault, and it gave me a chance to teach her a lesson!" She probably sounded a little too proud there, but she seriously hadn't beaten anyone in so long it was probably excusable.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 am

Lia pulled her tight shorts back on, wincing a bit as they slipped over her pale skin. "Ah... yeah? W-well, I hope you didn't get hurt too much..." Or hurt Gail too much. Stop defending her so much, would you?? Lia's internal conflict went on silently.

"I hope that she'll leave you alone now... but Gail's kinda stubborn..." Although the sisters differed in many many ways, that was one trait they had in common... though very different ways. "Well, if she tries anything silly again, I'll try and help out...." Actually, what WOULD Lia do? Stop taking Gail's side, she's just a- she's my sister, and I have to be on her side! No you don't!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:28 am

Maddie had a sickly feeling in her loins that this was far from the last time she'd run into Gail. "I-I'll be countin' on you then~" she chuckled uneasily. The dark-haired girl knew she probably lucked out a bit on this win, but for now she could really use an ice pack and a break.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:09 am

"Heh, yeah... I hope it won't haveta happen though..." Lia smiled. "For now though... let's not think about that stuff. Ah, what a waste of a morning... " Maybe if you'd stopped dodging the issue, this wouldn't happen so often! Oh just be quiet already, me.

Lia picked herself ujp, wincing again and leaned into Maddie without thinking much about it, her small chest pressed against her back. "I might need some help walking back, eheh...."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6