Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minor Misunderstandings

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 3 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstandings

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:00 am

The excuse did little to calm Maddie, "A few...? Do you have any idea..." She was pretty sure that match more than doubled her old record of getting hit in the crotch in a fight, and that was saying something. Probably hypocritical of her, considering she might have done the same if their positions were reversed, but...

Slapping Lia across the face, Maddie grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head up slightly. "Let it go...? No way. Her... Alicia... Emily... All those fucking bitches are gonna regret what they did to me!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 am

Lia did have an idea just how much Maddie suffered in that match, but she hoped that Gail didn't REALLY go that far... A bit wishful on Lia's part, to be sure, but she still believed that her sister wasn't a complete monster. "Owowow..."

Her head was yanked off the floor, as Maddie ranted about her previous opponents. From the sound of things, she'd had a string of bad luck with being matched up with particularly mean girls... "Y-yeah? Are they...? Well um... m-maybe you s-should think a b-bit more about this... l-lots of ways it c-could go wrong...." She said delicately, grabbing Maddie's wrists and trying to lightly tug them off her silvery hair.

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 3 SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings - Page 3 UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:13 am

Maddie's conscious nagged at her, trying to tell her that beating on Lia wasn't accomplishing anything. But the floodgates had been opened, and trying to rein in all her wild emotions was not an easy task. With a loud frustrated grunt, she jerked the silvery-haired girl around by the hair a bit before shoving her back to the ground.

"Dammit!" Maddie cursed, standing back up and walking over towards the wall. Placing one hand against it she leaned in as if trying to rest, while wiping some of the tears out of her eyes. "C... Call her again, dammit..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:26 am

"Uuuah!!" Her head hit the pavement roughly, rattling her teeth. Lia couldn't take much more of this, she was already starting to see spots... but she ignored what her body was telling her, and focused on Maddie.

"Guuah... y-you don't... d-don't need ta b-be so caught up in this, a-alright...? Y-you'll just get hurt again..." Lia half-pleaded with the distressed brunette, weakly rubbing her head to make sure it wasn't bleeding or anything.

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 3 SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings - Page 3 UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:34 am

Suddenly flying into a rage again, Maddie pounced on the downed Lia, straddling her belly. "I don't care! I just want to hurt her! Make her pay!"

Grabbing the front of Lia's dress again, the dark-haired girl hung her head, tears dripping from her eyes. "If I beat up her sister... That should hurt her, right...? But you're not even fighting back..." she mumbled miserably. "Fight back... dammit..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 am

Maddie's weight suddenly jumping onto Lia forced the air from her lungs, and Lia expected the punching to start up immediately. What happened instead was... unexpected. "I'm not sure Gail would care one bit, even if you b-beat me till I'm a puddle of mush, ehaha..." Lia laughed sadly, managing with some effort to close her arms around Maddie.

"Rrrgh... d-don't think I'm gonna be fighting back... I-I'm just pathetic, I guess, ehahh...!" Lia tried to sound light, like Maddie hadn't just spent all that time kicking the shit out of her. "But if it makes you feel better..." Lia slowly balled a fist, lightly tapping Maddie's cheek with it. "Take that~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:52 am

A small, strained smile crossed Maddie's face for a moment. "I should have figured that fucking bitch wouldn't care about her sister at all..." Suddenly feeling exhausted, the petite girl slumped forwards, pressing her face against Lia's chest.

"I... I'm the p-pathetic one..." she shivered, starting to cry, "Doing something like this... I... I'm s-sorry... s... sorry..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:21 am

It seemed that Maddie had finally got through her emotional distress. And all it cost Lia was a ridiculous amount of pain, her favourite dress, her phone and most of her evening. "Hey... it's okay... owww...." Her body was battered all over, especially in the spot between the legs.

Still, it seemed like she'd managed to salvage a tiny bit back from Maddie's outburst. "Since I'm gonna needta be down here for a while... L-let's try introductions again...? Ugh... I-I'm Lia... that fucking bitch's sister, eheh... And you, miss?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:35 am

Getting off of Lia, Maddie remained down on her knees, sniffling and crying. "M-madison. Just c-call me Maddie..." Hanging her head in shame, the guilt of what she did to Lia weighed down on her. There were those who deserved that kind of beating, but Lia wasn't one of them. She was probably one of the relatively few decent girls here, if anything.

"I-I'm... so sorry... for what I did..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 am

The battered albino would try to sit up after Maddie removed her body from her blue-stained dress, propping her back against the wall.

"Maddie, huh...? Oowwowow.... hey, it's okay... everyone needs to freak out sometimes... I just got a bit unlucky and got caught up with it..." Lia tapped Maddie gently. "And besides... it's not like someone like you can actually hurt me~ uuuhagh..." Lia wanted to play it lightly, but the pain quickly turned her giggles into groans.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next