Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minor Misunderstandings

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 2 Empty Re: Minor Misunderstandings

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:28 pm

In her head, Maddie knew full well this wasn't rational, but she couldn't stop herself. Oblivious to the actual kind of relationship Lia and Gail had, she was convinced beating up Lia would hurt Gail in some way. Assuming she could beat up Lia, at least... Her track record wasn't exactly good.

Dragging the clueless girl out with her, Maddie pushed her towards a nearby alleyway. Still shaking with anger over the thought of what Gail did to her, she shoved Lia up against a wall. "She... fucking... Dammit! I'll never forgive her!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:00 pm

her back slammed against the brick wall roughly, causing a sharp pain through her spine. "H-hey, calm down! W-what did she do?" Lia asked, sounding more concerned about Maddie, the person who'd punched her in the face a minute ago, and less about herself, who was very much in danger of taking on injuries far worse than being punched in the face.

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 2 SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings - Page 2 UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:17 pm

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK HER!?" Maddie screamed back, her rationale slowly deteriorating. All her frustrations over her constant humiliating defeats started to boil over, tears starting to well up in her eyes. Before she even knew what she was doing, the petite girl had pulled her leg back and suddenly sent her knee crashing right up between poor Lia's legs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Ask her? What exactly did Gail do to her?? "Ah...? H-hey, a-are you alright? C-come on now, c-can you just c-calm dow- OOOUGH!" Maddie was on the verge of crying, on top of being pissed off for an unknown reason... the emotions were just spilling out of the small brunette... and Lia was the closest outlet.

Maddie's foot shoved into her thighs, catching her in her weakspot, poor Lia's legs giving out for a moment. "Aagh... p-please, can w-we just talk...?" groaned the albino girl.

Minor Misunderstandings - Page 2 SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings - Page 2 UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Basically just throwing a violent tantrum now, Maddie slammed her knee into Lia's groin a second time, followed by a third, before finally throwing the silvery-haired girl down to the pavement. "...Call your sister. You have a phone, right...? Get that bitch over here right now...!" the tiny girl fumed with rage, consumed by thoughts of revenge against Gail.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:05 am

"UUUYAAAGH! NNNGGGH! Gaah...!" Maddie's knee slammed into Lia's soft parts twice more, before she finally relented, sending Lia into the pavement, mercifully not face-first. "Uuaah... c-call G-gail? I uh... y-yeah, I do."

Lia's hands shook a little as they reached into her pockets, pulling out a rectangle of glass and plastic. Unlike Lia's face, it did not survive the very rough impact against the very hard ground unscathed, a fairly obvious crack on its surface.

Nonetheless, she thumbed the power button and it lit up. Well, if its just the screen, it's not too bad, right...? "Um... a-are you sure about this...?" Lia asked meekly, dialing the number regardless... even though she knew that Gail had her number blocked, all the while massaging her crotch with her left hand.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:23 am

"I'M DAMN SURE NOW CALL HER OUT HERE!" Maddie barked, trembling with both anxiety and rage. She hadn't even considered the possibility that if Gail really did show, the sisters could easily double team her. Not that it was actually going to happen.

In the back of her mind, she knew what she was doing was messed up. That she was going to probably have to profusely apologize to Lia later, assuming the girl didn't just outright kick her in the cooch in revenge. Well, she knew she would have deserved it. But getting back at Gail was more important right now, no matter what she had to do.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 am

Lia shook her head when she got to the automated message. She turned it to speakerphone, while the robotic voice repeated that the call wasn't going through. "Sorry, no good..." And if Gail actually did show up... that'd probably be kinda bad. They were on bad enough terms even before Japan, despite Lia's best efforts, and that one time with Aoi and Rui certainly didn't help.

"You r-really dislike Gail, huh? Is she really t-that bad...?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:43 am

Frustrated, Maddie's irrational side took over and she threw a kick at Lia's midsection. "Bullshit! You better not be trying to protect that bitch!"

Squatting down next to the fallen girl, Maddie snarled, "You said you saw our match, didn't you? You saw what she put m-me through..." her voice wavered for a moment. "I... I won't be satisfied until I bust her fucking cunt in!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:51 am

"Guuuah..." Lia fell onto her back from the attack, her hands on her stomach, and the rest of her curled up slightly. "I-I s-said I saw some of it...! I turned it off w-way before that... I-I'm sorry if she did a few mean things to you but... t-that's the point of t-the match, right?"

"C-can't you j-just... um... l-let it go?" Lia was a lot of things, but she was a really bad at knowing when not to say certain things.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next