Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Selynda Star vs. Tsunade Senju

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Selynda Star vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Selynda Star vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Selynda caught the dropkick but Tsunade wasn't damaged much. Selynda thought she would openly challenge Tsunade to fight her best. Selynda would give a good spank on Tsunade's ass, before backing up to the center of the ring. Selynda would then put her hands on her hips, and would say. "I thought you'd put up more of a fight than this. Come on, Tsunade bring it on." Selynda said challenging her opponent to bring the fight to her. Selynda didn't know what expect from her opponent, but she welcomed the challenge.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Selynda Star vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Selynda Star vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:16 am

Tsunade would try to keep her calm but when that bitch would spank her ass as she was facing the crowd she could see them all laughing as they cheered Selynda on. But just as Tsunade thought it would not get worse she would turn around just to see Selynda standing their her hands on her hips while mocking her that something snapped for the former doctor. Trying to hide her rage Tsunade would slowly get closer and stop until her breasts touched Selynda's and just stand their. Tsunade would put one hand on Selynda's shoulder while whispering ''You want me to put up more of a fight then i be glad to do so Selynda but never spank me again''as the former doctor would ram her knee into her opponent's pussy just as she said her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Selynda watched as the AFW crowd was having a good time laughing as they saw the spank. Selynda prepared herself for a fight, as she stood in the center of the ring. Tsunade would slowly make her way towards Selynda as both blondes' breasts mashed against each other once again. Selynda the thought that Tsunade would challenge her to a titfight in the center of the ring, as the former doctor began to whisper in her ear. Then suddenly Selynda's eyes widened as her lips made a wide "O" as she felt the hard impact of Tsunade's knee into her pussy. "OOHHH!!!!!!...Mmmm!!" Selynda moaned in pain as she was brought down to her knees by the dirty tactic. Selynda's hands would hold her now hurt pussy as she looked up at an angry Tsunade, who seemed ready to take advantage of the situation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Tsunade smirk got even wider when she saw the look of pain on Selynda's face after her knee had made contact against her opponent's pussy while at the same time force her down onto her knees. ''I was going to play fair but then you had to go and spank me Selynda so i hope your ready to be destroyed'' warns Tsunade as she would run towards the ropes to gain more momentum as she would try and knock her opponent down whit a running knee to her nose all the while the crowd was booing the former doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Selynda was on her knees as the crowd began to turn on Tsunade for the use of dirty tactics. Selynda would glare up at her opponent as she heard Tsunade talk down to her. "Y-You'll pay for that..." Selynda responded as her pussy was still in pain from Tsunade's low blow. Tsunade would then rush to the ropes to gain momentum before charging at Selynda. The Wonder Babe was still recovering from the low blow so she had no way to defend herself as Tsunade nailed her with a Running Knee Strike to her nose. Selynda was floored and now held her nose to try to alleviate the pain. Selynda was now at Tsunade's mercy, and she had to endure what the former doctor had planned for her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Tsunade would just send her opponent a wicked smirk before she rushed towards her after she gain more momentum as the crowd keeps booing her as she knocks her opponent down whit a knee to her nose. ''Just lay down and spread your legs for me like a good little whore Selynda''taunts Tsunade as she bend down to grab both of her opponent's legs and force them open. If all when according to plan Tsunade would hover her right foot above her opponent's pussy as she smirked at the fans as she taunts Selynda ''Here comes the pain Selynda '' before forcing her right foot down hard on the poor woman's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:25 am

It was clear that Tsunade had effectively taken control of this match. Selynda laid on the mat vulnerable to whatever, Tsunade had planned, because of Tsunade's low blow and running knee. Tsunade was ready to keep up the pressure on Selynda. Selynda would look up and hear Tsunade taunting her before the former doctor grabbed her legs and lifted them up in the air. Selynda's eyes widened as she realized her situation. "N-No, don't....ARGH!!!!" Selynda's protesting fell on deaf ears as Tsunade stomped down on Selynda's pussy hard. The Wonder Babe was in trouble, as Tsunade was prepared to impose her will on the American woman.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

Tsunade smirk got bigger as she saw the look of pain on Selynda's face as she stomped down on her opponent's pussy as the booing started to become louder as it seems everyone in the crowd was again the former doctor right now. ''Whats the matter did i hurt you Selynda how about i make it better''taunts Tsunade as she would slowly start to grind her foot down on her opponent's pussy and move it up and down as the former doctor hoped to give both pain and pleasure to her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Tsunade would begin to toy with Selynda as the Wonder Babe laid underneath the former doctor's heel. Tsunade would begin to grind her foot into Selynda's pussy, and then the former doctor would rub her foot on Selynda's pussy to switch between pain and pleasure. Selynda bit her lip as she was being dominated by Tsunade in this match. The Wonder Babe hadn't fully recovered from Tsunade's heel tactics, and that stomp to her pussy didn't help her situation. "Ergh...Ooooh...H-Hah!!...Mmmm..." Selynda moaned lightly as she was under Tsunade's control. Selynda would try to fight the pleasure and try to regain her stamina so she could try to fight back. But for now Selynda is Tsunade's bitch.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Tsunade would start to laugh when Selynda would start to moan as the former doctor had a good grip on both legs as she keeps them spread while her her foot keeps grinding down on her opponent pussy. ''You really are a slut but tell me Selynda are you going to cum because i am hurting you or do you just like it rough'' taunts Tsunade as she would lift her foot up before stomping it down again on Selynda's pussy and start once again to grind it down while moving it up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next