Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 am

"No, I won't let go that easily... Hehehehe..." said Anette in a sultry accent as she tried to hold Korralyn using an armlock

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm

The referee would interfere as he said ''Alright Anetta release her before i count to six or your disqualification''. Meanwhile Korralyn would hold onto the ropes as the Ref would start to count as he yelled ''Alright One .....Two'' as she hoped the other girl would keep the hold locked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:07 pm

"Disqualified? oh dear!! My fun will end here!!" said Anette as she's panicked after finding out that she will be disqualified if she doesn't release Korralyn. So, she released her from her hold so she can continue that match

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Korralyn would hold her arm after Anetta released it while glaring at her opponent for not releasing her earlier from the arm lock. ''When i get her trapped in a hold she should not expect me to release her anytime soon if she goes for a rope break''thought the Filipino native as she slowly get back to her feet while cradling her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:24 am

"Ooohh... Poor you... Are you hurt? " said Anette in a sarcastic note. "Maybe you'll need a..warm nice hug!!" said Anette as she went to perform a bearhug on Korralyn

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Korralyn would growl as she heard Annett mock her before the other wrestler tried to wrap her arms around her as she when to lift the Filipino native up for a bearhug. ''Would love a hug but not from a bitch like you''replied Korralyn as she would try to slam her head backwards for a headbutt in an attempt to break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 pm

"Oww...." grunted Anette as she's headbutted by Korralyn. She was dazed a little, but she tried to recover from her aching head. She needs to be quick or else Korralyn would come for the next attack against her

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 am

Korralyn was relieved that she escaped from the bearhug but would rub her forehead to try and relieve herself from the headache she gave herself by slamming her head against Anette's forehead. After a moment the Filipino girl would rise back to her knees and try to leap forward and shoulder tackle the other wrestler against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Anette finally snapped from her dizziness. However, as soon as she snapped, she was shoulder-tackled by Korralyn against the wall. "Umpphh...", groaned Anette loudly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 am

After tackling Anetta into the wall the Filipino native would just smirk as she would crawl backwards to allow her opponent to fall face first into the chocolate pudding. With her opponent hopefully face down in the chocolate pudding the Filipino girl would wrap one of her arms around Anetta's throat before adding pressure as she locking in a one armed headlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next