Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 5 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:30 am

"Really...? That only makes me more curious I have to say..." Azami replied, giving the orbs of Nazaria a slightly harder squeeze.

Her opponent then made her move, raising herself a bit before letting herself fall onto the blue haired girl, who was caught a bit off guard as a result. Azami yelped, her hands didn't move away from Nazaria's breasts, so it helped her to prevent herself from being completely smothered as the girl went down on top of her.

"Nnnhh... crafty..." she muttered, trying to push Nazaria off her with her hands, her legs also loosening their grip around the girl's waist to aid her effort.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 5 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:18 am

Azami's hands stayed on Nazaria's chest as the blonde moved, keeping their hold on the generous orbs of the mysterious woman as she would attempt to maneuver herself into a position where she could smother her blue-haired opponent and give Azami a taste of the wonderful, plush chest that so many women had coveted over the years. Nazaria felt Azami's warm breath between her breasts, and felt those hands continue to squeeze them, causing her to moan loudly and wiggle herself slightly on top of her opponent. "Mmmm, don't fight it...this is just as enjoyable for you as it is for me! You can worship my perfect breasts!"

But Azami would continue to work to separate her face from Nazaria's breasts, giving them a hard push and loosening her legs so that she could force Nazaria's upper body off of her face, bending Nazaria upwards and giving herself some breathing room. Disappointed, Nazaria would look for other ways to tease her new hentai rival. "Don't deny yourself this opportunity. Who knows whether I'll let you kiss my breasts when I'm your mistress?" Nazaria would say, before she would reach down to grab onto Azami's breasts again, working the tits gently with a couple of squeezes and a few short tugs, her fingers eventually closing on those erect nipples and giving them a couple of idle but hopefully electrifying twists.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 am

"W-worship...? Mm-mistress...? I should be the one who's saying that...!" Azami insisted as she continued to show defiance, holding the breasts of Nazaria to keep it from completely smothering her face. "Aahhmm...!" her resistance was then disrupted by the girl's hands tugging and squeezing her own mounds, however, making her moan and wriggle under Nazaria. "Mmmhh... g-get y-your h-hands... o-off..."

As she felt her nipples being twisted, Azami felt a short jolt that made her twitched and let out a higher pitched moan, her hands then slipped off Nazaria's breasts. Gravity did the rest of the work and brought the girl's luscious orbs straight onto her face, prompting the blue haired girl to start squirming and protesting in muffled voices under her opponent. Her hands would try to push Nazaria's curvaceous figure off hers, naturally. It seemed that her strength was zapped a little by the nipple twisting from the girl, however, that she didn't seem to be able to do what she wanted!

"Mmmmhh...! Nnnmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:16 pm

As soon as Nazaria started squeezing and pulling Azami's breasts, the formerly confident woman devolved into blubbering, spluttering, and general fist-shaking at the audacity of Nazaria to talk as if she had already won. The blonde did not mind listening to Azami as she stammered her way through that sort of denial, then insisted that Nazaria let go of her breasts. "Oh, you want me to get my hands off? Then maybe you should let go of mine!"

Funnily enough, the next little twist on Azami's breasts would cause Azami to let out a squeaky little exclamation and let go of Nazaria's chest. When she let go and her hands fell down to the canvas, Nazaria's upper body would fall back down onto Azami, her breasts once again molding down around the Japanese girl's face and giving her quite the intimate view of Nazaria's deep cleavage! "Oh! Well, I suppose it's only fair..." Nazaria would say with a chuckle, as she let go of Azami's breasts in response. She couldn't play with them very well, anyway, while her belly was pressing them down.

Instead, she brought her hands up to Azami's head, trying to wrap them around the back of her foe's noggin and run her fingers through that lovely blue hair, pulling slightly to try to counteract Azami's pushing and pull her even further into those breasts. At the same time, Nazaria would try to maneuver a knee to press it, very gently, in between Azami's legs. "Mmmm, you're so cute...you're just a sweet little princess, and you're going to be all mine...just enjoy yourself in between my tits!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Azami let out a louder, muffled cry as her attempt to free herself was anything but successful, squirming harder under Nazaria as well. With the girl's arms wrapped around her head, however, the only thing she's managed to do was rubbing her features all over the cleavage of the blonde. It felt nice and all, but it's definitely not helping her in stopping Nazaria from depriving her air!

"Nnnnmmm...!" the blue haired girl then yelped and bucked herself a bit as she felt the girl's knee making its way between her legs, pressing itself against her dampened bikini bottom.

Azami told herself to think quick. Her arms were free, but pushing Nazaria was already proved as a futile attempt. Pulling the girl's hair wasn't her style and something she never liked to do, and she doubted that slapping the blonde's back would do her more good than draining herself. She had barely no option as it was!

Ultimately, Azami decided to slip her arm under the chin of Nazaria, aiming to press it against the girl's throat and push it up. Her other hand would try to push the shoulder of her opponent again as well, as she intended to cause as much discomfort as possible for the girl on top to earn herself the breathing space she needed. She didn't knew how much of a result she could get before her strength was drained by the smothering, but Azami wasn't ready to let Nazaria having her way completely with her yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Nazaria smiled as she felt Azami's dampness pressed against her knee as she gently began to arouse the blue-haired girl. The Japanese hentai wrestler was almost as turned on as Nazaria was, and pretty soon, she would be even more aroused than the succubus. Nazaria was going to open up whole new worlds of pleasure to Azami, ones that she had never experienced even during her time as AFW's hentai champion. She kept running her hands through Azami's hair, enjoying the feeling of those luscious locks running between her fingers. "So pretty...what a good girl."

Azami was not quite ready to give in, however. Her initial pushing didn't work the way she had wanted it to, but she kept trying, and the second try was more successful. When Nazaria felt that hand pressing up on her chin, pushing in on her neck slightly and forcing her breathing to become a little more shallow. The other hand, on her shoulder, would begin to turn Nazaria as the other hand pushed her up, giving Azami some space and forcing Nazaria down onto her side, breaking the smother!

"Aww, that's no fun!" Nazaria would whine, in a very faux-pouty voice.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:22 pm

It took some effort, but Azami managed to get Nazaria off her and earn herself a breathing space. She huffed and rolled away to the opposite side, protecting her face while she catch her breath.

"Ugh..."

The blonde was nearby and unhurt, so she had little time to recuperate as it was. Knowing this, Azami would try to roll further, towards the ropes so she could pick herself up if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:08 am

Azami pushed Nazaria off to the side, and before Nazaria could grab onto her again, the blue-haired girl rolled away to the other side of the ring. In fact, it seemed she was so scared of Nazaria that she kept rolling and rolling until she hit the ropes. Nazaria would climb up onto her hands and knees, smiling as she watched Azami roll away. She was surprised by how determined the former hentai champion was to avoid being aroused, but Nazaria was not going to give up. She had only been teasing Azami so far, but now, she was going to stop holding back.

The blonde got up onto her feet, taking long enough that Azami would probably be able to do the same. She would gladly show off her naked chest for the crowd, shaking herself around a little bit, waggling her hips from side to side. Nazaria loved putting on a show. Then, she would bend down, first bending her knees and then pushing her butt out before she lifted both of her arms up in the direction of her opponent. "Ready or not, here I come!" Nazaria would declare, before she would run at Azami. She did not try to splash on top of her in any sort of painful way. Instead, she would just try to run into Azami, breasts to breasts, letting their tits squish together as she would try to kiss Azami and stick her tongue right into the girl's mouth!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:03 am

Azami pulled herself up with the ropes help and panted for a bit. While Nazaria was putting a show for the crowds, she just observed the girl quietly while adjusting her breath. The blonde was good, in a unique way. Her style was pretty straight forward in the hentai aspect, and there's barely any wrestling involved, but she still managed to give her some problem.

The blue haired girl moved away from the ropes, just in time for Nazaria to pay attention to her again, raising her arms in a possible preparation for an attack. Azami did the same, and decided to wait for the blonde to make her move. Nazaria then charged at her, the girl's boobs bouncing as she ran, proving a bit of distraction for the self claimed princess. Azami knew better than to be completely distracted by a pair of tits, though, so she'd attempt to catch Nazaria and possibly toss the girl to the corner or something.

The plan didn't go fulfilled, however.

As their bodies connected, breasts smacked against each other, there's a bit of delay in Azami's reaction due to the impact of their bumped figures. She wrapped her arms around Nazaria's body, but before she could try to toss the girl, their lips were suddenly locked together as the blonde went for a surprise kiss!

"Mmmm...?!"

Azami yelped, feeling Nazaria sending her tongue into her mouth soon after. The aggressiveness of the kissing caught her off guard, and she ended up trying to repel the girl's tongue from her mouth instead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:07 am

Azami seemed ready to try to make a move, but she couldn't get out of Nazaria's way in time. The blonde's attack was hardly one meant to hurt or even humiliate her opponent. Azami was cute and oozing with sex appeal, and Nazaria had felt a very strong desire to kiss the girl and let their naked breasts squish together and mold around each other. And that was exactly what she did. Nazaria was not a wrestler by trade, and so typically followed her instincts for such things. And right now, as she forced her tongue into Azami's mouth, she knew her instincts were right. She puffed her chest out and moaned loudly into the kiss as her hard nipples jousted with Azami's.

Azami's tongue soon began trying to evict Nazaria's tongue from her mouth, and when a tongue was not particularly welcome in a mouth, it was a difficult thing to keep it inside. Nazaria pushed back, thwarting Azami's first effort. Azami kept pushing on her tongue, forcing Nazaria to stop using it to explore and taste the girl's mouth and to just try to push forward and keep it inside Azami's lips, as she lost an inch or two of ground to her opponent's renewed push.

Nazaria was not going to be content with just kissing and a chest press. She let a hand slip down, then tried to sneak it in between her body and Azami's and find her opponent's crotch with her hand, wiggling her fingers on top of Azami's bottoms before trying to slip them inside!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next