Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sunetra Yasar vs Tsubame Gozen: The Art of Breaking...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sunetra Yasar vs Tsubame Gozen: The Art of Breaking... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunetra Yasar vs Tsubame Gozen: The Art of Breaking...

Post by valen311 Fri May 27, 2016 6:08 pm

The referee, taking a look at the situation, knelt down, waiting to see if the Japanese woman would voice a surrender from this hold.

Sunetra smiled as she felt Tsubame's groin try to rub itself against her hand, and eased up her caressing of her opponent's clitoris in response.

<"No...not yet, Tsubame. You'll cum when I allow it."> she said. <"When you accept me as your queen....">

Continuing to tease Tsubame, working to keep her teetering on the edge of climax, Sunetra begin to shift and rub her body against her opponents, her large breasts pressing into the Asian's back. She also began to grind her sex against Tsubame's backside, moaning erotically into the other woman's ear for a moment.

<"You wanted this....didn't you? Oh you keep up a good act for the people, and play up your defiance. But, you want this. You want to be dominated. Not by whips and chains, or anything so crude. But by my touch. To yield your body's desire's to my control. Every time I touch you, you writhe and moan so beautifully."> Sunetra whispered into Tsubame's ear. <"Your pussy is soaked through. So why fight it? All you have to do is accept what comes naturally to you. Give yourself to me...and you will be granted the release you're body is burning for....">

valen311

Back to top Go down

Sunetra Yasar vs Tsubame Gozen: The Art of Breaking... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunetra Yasar vs Tsubame Gozen: The Art of Breaking...

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 6:23 pm

"Nnnnhh..." Tsubame could only grunt in response as Sunetra confirmed her suspicion, deliberately not giving her the push that would send her over the edge in order to torment her. "A-as if I... nnngghhh...!"

To make matter worse, the tanned beauty began to utilize her curvaceous body to drive her into an even hotter and more bothered state. The breasts pressed and rubbed against her strained back, the woman's crotch on her back, the moaning into her ears and that seductive whispers of hers, all which turning her putty within the Violet Queen's hand in a rapid pace.

"N-no... nooo... s-stop s-saying those s-stufffss..."

Part of her still wanted to deny Sunetra's accusation, but her body was gradually being taken over by her desires. The pleasure was already turning her face silly, and her trapped form felt melting against the tanned beauty's. She was approaching her limit, and it's showing from her weakening struggle.

"G-gawwwdd... I... c-can't... a-anym-more... ooohhh..." she let out unwittingly as a sign of her crumbling resistance .

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 27, 2016 7:17 pm

<"Well....if you truly want me to stop...very well."> Sunetra replied to the Asian.

The other woman was close, the Violet Queen believed, to both an orgasm and acknowledging her as her ruler. Perhaps she needed a push.

She increased the speed of the hand rubbing at Tsubame's clit for a moment, sending her towards a climax.....then suddenly stopped. Sunetra pulled her hand completely away, holding Tsubame immobile but unable to gain relief from her arousal.

<"There. I've stopped. Are you satisfied?"> Sunetra whispered impishly. <"Now I won't continue unless you beg for it. Accept me as your queen, or you'll never feel my caress.....or know the other ways I can reward a subject.">

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 7:26 pm

"W-wha...?" Tsubame seemed to be surprised that Sunetra said something about stopping despite rubbing her wet sex faster. "Aaaahhnn...!"

Then the woman stopped for real.

She gasped and bucked herself, her lower half wriggling, looking for the hand that had moved away from her all too eager crotch. Tsubame jerked herself almost like a child throwing a tantrum but Sunetra's stronger physique kept her there securely in the hold. She writhed from frustration, shaking her head weakly when the Violet Queen taunted, feeling a shiver running inside her from embarrassment. Sunetra was just toying with her, and she was completely helpless in the woman's hand!

"Aahh... p-please..." she said quietly, almost muttering to herself, the dilemma between keep resisting and giving in to Sunetra's whim was written all over her blushing, agonized face.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 27, 2016 7:49 pm

<"Please? Please, what, Tsubame?"> Sunetra answered. <"I can't help my subject unless she tells me what she wants. Then again, if I'm not your queen, I won't help you.">

Her hand placed itself on Tsubame's chest, fingers tracing down over one breast, brushing over her stomach, heading towards her sex...only to be pulled away again right as it brushed the lips of her pussy.

<"So Tsubame, what did you want? And, are you willing to say what it takes to get it?">

Sunetra then blew teasingly into Tsubame's ear....

Last edited by valen311 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Tsubame was on the verge of breaking and Sunetra was taking advantage of it. She wriggled and moaned when the woman's hand brushing her breast, trailing down to her stomach, only to pull away again after teasing her sex lightly. She twitched, her defiance could only hold on for so long in the end. Sunetra's warm breath blew away her resistance as she shivered in the woman's hold again, her willpower finally broken.

"P-please... m-make m-me c-cccummmm..." she begged, pausing a bit to gather the courage to complete her plea as she knew Sunetra wouldn't grant her the release until she said the bits the woman wanted to hear. "P-pleasee... m-my q-queeenn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Sunetra gave a soft, pleased sigh as Tsubame addressed her as her queen.

<"There, now, at last. Acceptance. It took courage for you to say those words. Let me reward you, Tsubame.">

With that, Sunetra released Tsubame's head from the dragon sleeper as she began rubbing the Asian's sex in earnest. She displayed on of the sweeter lover's arts she knew. Grasping Tsubame's clitoris between her finger and thumb, Sunetra began stroking like a small male member, looking to produce a focused sensation on her pearl that would make Tsubame's orgasm even more intense when it happened. She also turned the Japanese woman's face towards hers, before drawing it down gently to one of her breasts, so that she could kiss and lick the large orb.

After a few moments of this, Sunetra smiled and graciously said "Now....cum, Tsubame!" in English.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 5:42 am

Tsubame felt humiliated as her arousal got the better off her, making her calling Sunetra her queen despite the fact that she wasn't anyone's subject. The moment the tanned beauty began to display more affection, however, the thought seemed to be washed in one wave of pleasure. The way the Violet Queen stroked her clit made her squirmed around as if she's been shocked a bit, her moaning became uncontrollable in no time.

"Oooohh...! H-hhiiii...! M-my q-queeenn...!!" she clung onto Sunetra as the intense pleasure hit her, her mind went blank and made her called the woman her queen unwittingly.

Even with the dark skinned bombshell turned her head to face her breast, Tsubame continued to let out loud, muffled moans, while squirming around within the woman's hold. She did suck on the large orb presented to her, partly to calm herself a bit as well as she was going wild with the way Sunetra stimulating her. As the Violet Queen the commanded her to burst, she did so almost instantly after tensing up and hugging the woman tighter briefly.

"Mmmmmmmm....! Mwwwaaaaahhh...!" Tsubame moaned loudly as she pulled her head away from Sunetra's breast, her head rolled back while she thrashed around. "Oooohhh....! Oooohhh...!!! M-my q-queeenn...!!! C-ccumminngg...!!! Aaaahhnn...!!!" she continued to cry blissfully for a while before limping away as her orgasm subsided. "Ooohhh... g-gawdd... oohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat May 28, 2016 8:34 am

Holding and caressing Tsubame through her massive climax, Sunetra smiled as she watched the other woman's expression lose any semblance of rational thought. There it was....that moment when all another person felt was pure bliss....and gratitude to the one that brought it to them.

Every time Tsubame called Sunetra her queen, it sent a rush through the Arabian's body, her nipples swelling and becoming erect. She released Tsubame from the hold, letting the woman fall back to lay face up on the mat.

Moving up, Sunetra would straddle Tsubame's face, proudly presenting her sex. Although she was making sure to not completely cut off the Asian's ability to breathe, the Violet Queen was going for a facesit pin of sorts. One that Tsubame could kick out of.....if she chose to do so instead of pleasing her.

<"Now, lovely girl, pay your tribute to your queen. Worship me..."> Sunetra stated to Tsubame in Japanese.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 8:52 am

Tsubame was panting heavily on the mat as she was laid down by Sunetra, still drowned in the sea of pleasure after her orgasm to do anything while the woman straddled her. The Violet Queen's scent quickly made their way into her nose, and somewhat unwittingly, the brunette would start licking the woman's sex obediently.

She gave Sunetra a blank stare, completely ensnared now by the beauty that was pinning her, a queen for her to service. Everything else that happening around her seemed insignificant at that moment.

"Mmmmff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next