Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chance Encounters - Page 8 Empty Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 10:45 pm

The pair of brown eyes blinked in surprise, feeling the warm, soft lips press against his own. The surprise soon melted as Dave softly kissed him back. The way they held each other was not fueled by lust, but by genuine affection and care for one another. Dave's heartbeat started to quicken in pace, and he scooted his body closer to Raiden, his hands gently moving up and down Raiden's back.

Pulling away Dave smiled at his new boyfriend, "I think this is something we both need...and something I KNOW we both want."

Chance Encounters - Page 8 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 pm

It was the perfect kiss, if one asked Raiden. Neither were reaching for more than just showing that they cared about each other, and they were both just expressing their affection; no lust or pride getting in the way. He could feel Dave pull himself a bit closer, and Raiden couldn't help but open up his legs a bit to welcome Dave, pressing their chests together for a moment.

When Dave pulled away, Raiden returned Dave's smile with one of his own, nodding in agreement -- though it was then he realized that there was an issue. As he had the more important issue of his eye in mind, he had forgotten to take a shower. With a faint blush, Raiden cleared his throat. "I…I know we should talk about this some more, but…I need to take a shower. I don't want our first encounter to…smell bad, because of my workout." He shifted, moving in to kiss Dave's nose lightly before trying to stand up. "I'll be right out."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Part of Dave wanted to yank Raiden back down to keep him there, but by that point, he had already made his way to the bathroom. Dave pouted for a bit when a sudden idea came into his head. Smirking to himself he walked over to the bathroom, slowly undressing himself as he went, before silently sneaking inside. He could vaguely see the outline of Raiden through the curtain, and stepped in behind him, wrapping his arms around the young man's wet torso.

"Hey there. Hope you don't mind hot stuff. I needed a shower too." he whispered in Raiden's ear, his cheeks flushing a bit.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 11:35 pm

As Raiden stood up from his seat and turned away, he replaced the small smile with a wide grin -- he practically had to stop himself from skipping to the bathroom. This was it, he'd won over Dave somehow. In the moment when he thought he lost him for good, he won him over completely. And that was something to be immensely happy about.

It was also the main thing on his mind as he stripped out of his clothes in the bathroom and turned on the shower before stepping in. He even began to hum a happy tune; why wouldn't he? He felt like a teenager who had just asked someone to prom and been accepted. Of course, that just meant he didn't hear Dave as he walked into the bathroom. He was barely even aware of the curtain opening -- but when those arms wrapped around his waist and Dave whispered in his ear, Raiden froze for a moment. Was he imagining this? No. No he was not. He spun around in the spot -- immediately pressing against Dave and kissing him. Just for a few moments, though; he pulled away, his cheeks burning up already.

"Of course I do not mind," he murmured in response, silently aware of how close they were to each other -- how close their crotches were, in particular. "I just didn't…expect you." With that, he leaned forward and kissed him again, letting his arms wrap around Dave's neck loosely.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Dave's natural dirty mind took control, and he glanced down at their rather close proximity to one another, his mind a blur when he saw Raiden's member. As much as he wanted to fuck here, Dave knew that they needed a relationship based on love, not lust. But from the looks of Raiden, there was enough love to be found there. Still it wouldn't hurt to take their time till actually bedding one another.

"Get used to the feeling Raiden." he breathed, practically moaning his name as his hands ghosted along the wet stomach of his boyfriend, moving up to the toned chest before resting on either side of his face. Smirking, Dave yanked him in close for a deep kiss. Chances are more making out than washing would be done here.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Raiden was used to being wanted for sex, and sex alone; his libido was strong because of it. But as they kissed once more, he knew that sex would have to wait for both of them; they had a good friendship, but they needed to kindle it into a better relationship. Most surprising of all, Raiden found that he was okay with that -- that he wanted it.

As Dave yanked him in for the deep kiss, Raiden moved his hands down to Dave's hips and pressed him up against the wall roughly. Despite wanting to hold off on sex, it was like second nature to be as sexual as possible; he practically had to stop himself from grinding against Dave. He broke the kiss for a moment, still letting his lips linger close to Dave's. "I am looking forward to getting used to it," he murmured, his awkward speech style getting a little more apparent as he got more excited by the other man.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 20, 2016 12:02 am

Dave grunted when Raiden roughly pinned him to the wall, with the water cascading over his hair and dripping down his body. His breaths came in pants, as he looked deeply into the mismatched eyes. It looked like the guy was in a daze, submissive and helpless before his lover. He desperately leaned his head forward to plant quick kisses all over his boyfriend's face, but due to his being pinned, only a few got through.

He wanted this so bad, but he still had the free will to pull back before it got too sexual. He could give Raiden a bit of leeway though. The guy did take a punch for trying to help Dave with Ronin.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 am

Raiden wanted nothing more than to take Dave right there and then, up against the wall of his shower, with no care in the world for anything else. But he couldn't. He knew he couldn't. It wouldn't mean nearly as much. He felt Dave pepper at his face with kisses, giving Dave a wide smile. But he just leaned in and pressed his mouth against the other man's in another chaste kiss before pulling away.

He grabbed the soap from the little hole in the side of the shower, reaching up and beginning to rub at Dave's taut form gently, giving him a kiss in a spot before he would rub the soap in. For now, he was sticking to his torso and moving over to his arms, peering up at Dave's face from time to time to see how he was reacting. But he wanted to know more.

"If…you do not mind me asking, what are you into?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 20, 2016 12:36 am

The question made Dave's blush even darker than it already was. Though he trusted Raiden not to do anything too rash while he slowly scrubbed Dave's torso and arms.

"Well...." he started, a bit embarrassed by his admitting it, "Ever since i started being billed as a Jobber, I noticed that I like it when some of my opponents dominate me in the ring. Not all of them...just the ones I'm attracted to... Also, I'm kinda into breath play. I mean I enjoy being knocked out and knocking other people out. I even have a chloroform bottle at my house from my old league....and I love it when I'm forced to cum in my wrestling tights... it's easy to wash out so it doesn't bother me that much... I just like the feeling is all."

He looked away, afraid the fetishes sounded too weird to his boyfriend, with his face beet red.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 12:49 am

Raiden continued washing Dave slowly as he explained his fetishes, taking Dave's hand once he finished -- and giving it a light kiss. If only to keep himself from performing any of those things on Dave. "Ah…I'm glad to hear that. Because all of those things are stuff I'm into as well." He cleared his throat after the comment, moving down onto his knees.

With that, he began working at Dave's legs, though he kept himself from kissing along them; he was a little too worried about being over taken by his libido. "So would you be against…having a bit of fun after this? Wrestling around in my bed?" He cleared his throat again, not making eye contact with Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum