Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chance Encounters - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 6:32 am

"Not so sure about that Raiden. It seems that no matter how hard I train, I am always outmatched." he replied, walking out with him, "How far is your place from here?"

He looked around the normally busy street, as if trying to find where this mysterious new jobber friend came from. When he gave up trying he looked back toward his guide.

Chance Encounters - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 6:42 am

Raiden quirked a brow at the comment, turning back to look at him. But he didn't respond; he would figure that out later, perhaps, if he managed to get him in the ring. But for now, he would just move on. "Not too far. Come on."

He walked out of the building, heading towards a building a couple of blocks away, next to another gym. There, he would fish out his keys and walk in, leading the way for Dave, before turning to the side. It wasn't a bad apartment complex, but it wasn't nearly as fancy as most; he was just happy to have his own apartment, and on the first floor!

After Raiden unlocked the door, Dave would be able to see the place he lived; it wasn't too big, nor too small, but it was crammed full of items. Comic books falling off shelves, cheap manga piled up, figures and statues adorning any flat surface. This was what he was really embarrassed by. "I am also a…geeky jobber, so of course I want to be friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Dave walked in silence with Raiden until they had reached their destination. He cast a curious glance next door to the gym. Seemed closed at this point, but he wasn't that surprised. Following his guide into the apartment complex, he walked inside as soon as the door was opened to him.

The sheer number of comic books, manga, and geek memorabilia was staggering. Now Dave felt like a complete asshole, turning and inclining his head slightly.

"I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't offend you with my behavior. The last couple of months have been very trying for me. I would be happy to be friends with you."

He still wasn't sure about going on a date, as he hadn't fully recovered from what happened with Ronin, but at least he had a new friend. That's what counts.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Raiden looked away as Dave eyed the place over, clearing his throat. Why, was Raiden blushing? It appeared to be so -- it wasn't often that he invited people over to his apartment, and even when he did, he tried to clean it up first so it wasn't so…geeky, really. But the point of bringing Dave over was to show him everything, and to prove that the two of them weren't so dissimilar.

"You have had your heart broken over and over again over these past few months. I am not offended at all. I'm just trying to show you that I am not very different from you -- and that I would be honored to be your friend, despite not knowing your name." He had waited to point that out until they were finally on that equal footing; it was the first time he had to prove himself to someone, and he wanted to do it properly. "If you would give me the chance, I still would like to be given the ability to take you on a date. Perhaps…I can be different from those who hurt you." And perhaps this broken jobber could help Raiden learn how to fix his own heart after having it smashed time after time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Dave bit his lip, unsure of himself. Sure, Raiden and he were not so different from each other, so being friends was not a problem for him. He just was unsure how a date with him would be. He seemed nice enough, but then again, so did Ronin and Jean, and look how those ended. He had been turning away guys and girls alike for weeks after that. He swore off dating! Now here he was giving serious thought to it.

"How can you be so sure?" Dave asked quietly, looking at Raiden with a mix of sadness and a small spark of hope.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Raiden moved forward, meeting Dave's gaze -- and giving a shrug. "I'm not sure," he murmured, before tearing his eyes away from him. "I am not even sure why I want you to accept so much. Like you, I have been hurt a lot. And I said to myself that I would never let myself fall victim again to that level of weakness. But when I saw you in the gym…" He trailed off, still unable to meet Dave's gaze.

How could he say that he felt something for Dave that was indescribable? How could he possibly tell this person whose name he didn't even know about things he kept hidden from everyone for years, and how these past few minutes have practically made him propel back in time? There was no way. He stood there, fumbling for words, before looking up at Dave once more with a look of helplessness in those heterochromic eyes.

"When I saw you in the gym, and after I talked to you, I knew more than anything that I want to try. I want to hurt the people who hurt you, and never let go of you. I do not know what caused me to feel this way, but I know that is what I feel."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 1:37 am

Dave fought to come up with some sort of reply but he could not find a way to argue the point with Raiden. Sighing deeply, he decided to look the man in his mismatched eyes, seeing the deep sincerity that seemed to throw him off.

"I........I mean.....I don't know......" he mumbled, scratching his head, "I...I guess one date couldn't hurt...."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 1:53 am

Raiden wasn't satisfied with the response, however; he frowned a bit more, before giving a small shake of his head. "No, I…it is all right. You are not for the idea, and I understand." He reached up and scratched his hair sheepishly, before pulling the sweater from his shoulders and putting it to the side.

But he turned back to the other man, shaking his head. "But I will not give up. I'll keep asking you for a date, until you are completely willing to let me do it for you, and not that you are doing it for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 2:13 am

Dave chuckled at his stubbornness, "Fair enough. Not like anything I say will change your mind."

He extended a hand to Raiden, "Name's Dave Blake. Nice to meet a fellow geeky jobber."

Looking around the room, he shrugged, setting his bag down on the ground, "Well.....now that you have successfully taken me hostage, what are your plans with me now Raiden?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 2:27 am

As Dave chuckled, Raiden gave him a small grin; he was known for his stubbornness, and he often used it against others when they least expecting it. "Exactly. I know who I am into, and I know I am interested in you. So there." He even punctuated it with a small stick out of his tongue.

When Dave finally introduced himself, Raiden couldn't help but smile a bit wider. "It is nice to meet another geeky jobber as well. As for plans…would you like some curry and rice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum