Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Ronin growled lightly as he managed to move his head away from him, struggling to swing an arm over and hit him, however fruitless it was. Wasn't often he would be on the opposing side of holds like these, so he wasn't great at actually getting free of them.

The feeling of his hand roughly dragging across his chest was…arousing to say the least, and he had to work as hard as he could not to let out a moan like he did last time. He failed, but closed his mouth to at least keep the moan muffled; Haru would be the only one who could hear it, if he was trying.

He yelled once more as the hold was cranked more, though it was muffled as he was stuffed into his pit. He snarled and tried to bite at any exposed flesh, though he ended up eliciting more gasps and sounds of pain as that hammerfist slammed into any piece of skin he had.

Back to top Go down

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 10, 2016 10:36 pm

POW! POW! POW! The sound of Haru's fist smacking into Ronin's gut was the loudest thing in the otherwise quieted apartment, but in Haru's mind, he was joined be the cheers of an adoring crowd. With the way Ronin was swinging about like a limpened noodle, he figured the lesson had been learned and it was time to move on to a new one. With a smile he winked at Ronin and then pounded his fist harshly into the man's throat.

While he coughed and spluttered Haru would shove the man forward onto his chest and unhitched their legs together so that he could stand. His chest rose and fell in even breaths and a thin sheen of sweat glazed his body, illuminated by a mix of moonlight and the dull glow of a cityscape at night. Placing his hands on his hips, he kicked Ronin's side like a child might pluck the wings off an insect.

"Had enough, hmmm? *KICK* Learned your place, beneath my feet like the amateur you are? *KICK* Or do you need a new set of bruises to break in your rep as career-loser?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Limp noodle indeed. Ronin was trying to let himself go limp as much as he could to get Haru to hopefully quit the hold quicker, because if he didn't, he might actually end up losing the match. Thankfully, Haru had decided that hold was enough, though not until after a wink and a harsh pound into his throat, causing him to cough and try to regain his breath.

He ended up on his chest next to Haru as he stood up, moving slowly to keep up the impression. Beads of sweat rolled down his head, his torso, his legs; he was running low, but he should have just enough to turn things around. And finally, it was his chance. He grunted as Haru slammed his foot into his side, once, twice…but on the third time, his hand reached out quickly -- and he managed to reach up and yank Haru's pajama pants down roughly, hopefully causing the Japanese man to be tripped up and fall backwards, onto all those nice new cuts Ronin had given him with the glass table.

"No, I haven't." He slowly rose, moving to slam his heel down on Haru's crotch. "See, I made a promise to a particular, blue haired, shitstain that I would ruin him. And he isn't ruined yet, so I am not done."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 10, 2016 11:32 pm

As Haru kicked and kicked his fallen foe, his guard began to slip and lower with every strike. And in turn, Ronin proved to be as good at playing possum as he was getting his ass kicked. He grabbed the underside of Haru's heel and yanked on the pajama pants, upheaving the man onto his back. Haru hissed in pain as his fresh cuts sang and reminded him of their presence. His soft pajama pants were also hanging near his ankles, and rather than waste time pulling them off, Haru opted to kick himself free.

Just in time did he roll away from Ronin's stomp and taunt, bouncing up to his feet with a scowl. "That eager to suck my cock? We both know you're obsessed with me" Haru chided, his semi-rigid member swinging lightly as he bounced on the balls of his feet. He brought his arms and guard all the way back up, settling into a boxer's stance as he circled his foe.

"Breaking into my apartment, accosting me in bed, tsk tsk tsk. Guess it should be expected from that pitiful debut you lost"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Well, that was a bit of a mistake; now Ronin was fighting a completely naked opponent, which was a first for him. He had his eye caught on the other man's half-hard cock swinging between his legs as Haru stood, before raising his gaze to meet Haru's. "Not even in your dreams, princess. I told you I would get you back, that includes for making me naked."

At that comment, the referee cleared his throat -- and, in the light of the moon peering through the window, it was clear that he had a video camera strapped on. "You can bet when you get completely annihilated by me that all of your fans will be emailed a free link to watch this match at. And, well…we'll see how many you end up with left." Finally, Ronin's plan was in full display.

Watching Haru as he circled him, he shifted slightly -- and, in a moment, he lunged for those pants, moving to snatch them up from the mat and move for Haru, suddenly using those pants to try and wrap around Haru's neck, also going for a knee to his opponent's balls. He was tense, ready to take any punches that came his way, but he needed to get the tables firmly back on his side again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Haru rolled his eyes when Ronin revealed his big trump card, could he be any less pathetic? His big revenge plan was a video-taped ambush match? It was really quite laughable, though Haru was too preoccupied with scowling to physically do so. "And when you end up battered and broken once more, I'm sure that tape is gonna be a best-seller for jobbing enthusiasts"

They stalked each other for a moment, both urging the other to make the first move. They broke the tension together, Ronin lunged for the pants, and Haru lunged to jab his knee into the man's head. Their knees crashed together instead as Ronin looped the pants round the back of his head, and the two clinched together as they struggled. Haru dug his heels in and shoved, aiming to drive Ronin into a cornerpost where his options to escape were limited.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 11:57 pm

It was pretty petty when it came down to it, but he couldn't pass up the chance. He had to get Haru back once and for all, to put them on equal ground, and he couldn't do that unless he managed to humiliate the other wrestler once and for all, for the world to see. "Again, princess, not even in your dreams. I'm not the one getting hard right now."

When they clashed together for the first move, Ronin triumphed silently as he managed to loop the pants around the back of Haru's head, struggling against him. He could feel Haru shoving at him, trying to get him into the cornerpost -- which he had an idea. He fell back into the post, letting go of the pants for the moment -- and letting his hands fall behind him, working on untying the rope behind him as quick as he could.

It would have to be really fast; if he succeeded, he would dive out of the way when Haru moved to try and charge at him or attack him, so he would slam straight into the hard, metal pole instead! Otherwise, he would be trapped in the corner, with the ropes already undone if Haru wanted to do the same thing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 am

Haru snorted in amusement as Ronin tried to suggest that he was getting all hot and bothered by this. True, his flag was at half-mast at the moment, but that was only because the adrenaline and implied eroticism were getting to him. As the two men clashed together, Haru won out and Ronin was thrown into the cornerpost. The pajama pants floated quickly to the ground, which Haru retrieved without his eyes ever leaving Ronin's guise.

Grabbing the pants from both ends, Haru spun them in a circle so that they bunched up into a whip, which he promptly snapped at Ronin's face when he approached. With no room for a full run, Haru opted to taking a two-step jump, throwing his knee up high as he aimed for Ronin's jaw. This played well into Ronin's trap, the man fell away quickly and Haru's knee struck the exposed hard metal instead!

Haru cursed a string of expletives as he fell to the mat, bending his injured knee up close to his chest as he rocked back and forth. The impact had sent shockwaves of reverberating pain through his whole leg, he wasn't gonna be standing on it right away.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 am

The pants ended up being a great idea, even when they were used against him. Used as a sort of early warning detection sign, Haru's snap, though easy to dodge, made it so he would be know that he was approaching.

Because of that, Ronin was able to get Haru to land into his trap -- and land he did! Those knees slammed into the newly exposed metal and caused Haru to fall onto the mat, rocking in pain. Ronin moved closer with a small smirk, shaking his head. "Did you hurt your leg? Here, let me help you up…"

Ronin reached down and and moved to scoop Haru up, moving to put him on his shoulders, already going for the torture rack. He would move to crank him on that rack roughly, letting one hand slip up between Haru's legs and squeeze at his crotch, twisting at his balls for a moment. All right, here was what it was all going for; if he managed to lift Haru up, he would grab his dick -- and begin to stroke it. He had a much longer plan in play, but he wanted to get this move down, if at least just for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 12:35 am

Haru yowled as he was bridged across Ronin's shoulders again, albeit somewhat improved with clear inspiration from yours truly. "Graaaahaahaa! Hnggh, using my move against me....that's when you gahhh....really know he's obsessed" Haru joked despite the torturous assault on his manhood going on. Ronin switched from full pain to a bittersweet mix as he grabbed Haru's flopping dick and began to stroke life into.

Haru let out a choked groan as he felt Ronin start to work him up, though racked as he was, the pleasure was still peeking through. More of Ronin's plan became clear to him, he sought to repeat Haru's own actions to prove himself somehow. And though racked as he was, he was not without his own defenses! Haru's hands swung wildly as he tried to find Ronin's face so that he could rake his fingers across it!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next