» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blonde on Blonde

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Blonde on Blonde - Page 5 Empty Re: Blonde on Blonde

Post by acuyra Mon May 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Valley listened and listened well to Chris’ story. It wasn’t exactly new information, since they’d spoken about this before and she’d heard the popular version before any of that. But, all the same, hearing Chris’ perspective put everything into a new light. People assumed that, when you had a belt, everything became easy for a wrestler, that it was a ticket to a fuller life. People were wrong.

”I’m sorry you had to go through that.” Tales like that made Valley wonder what life would’ve been like if she’d accepted the offer to join Wrestle Angels years ago. Maybe they would’ve been friends there, too. Maybe she could’ve helped. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

”I remember back when I won the Slamazons belt. The ‘Queen’ belt. Because, you know, ‘Queen of the Slamazons’, or...yeah.” She rolled her wrist around and her eyes along with it. ”Anyway, it felt so right. I’d been in the company so long, fought so hard all those years, so many matches, and I finally had it. Right in my hands. For this little speck of time, everything was perfect.”

Valley sighed and took another swig out of the half-empty bottle. ”Then the company went belly up, and I never had the chance to even defend that thing. That was the worst part, you know? Maybe worse than if I’d never had it in the first place. I had a taste, I had it, and then…”

She threw her hand and leaned back against the turnbuckle, eyes to the ceiling. ”I want it. I want that feeling again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Listening thoughtfully, Chris nodded in sympathy as Valley expressed her feelings.

"God, Valley, that's rough." she said softly. "To work so long, and for so hard. And you never got the chance to be the champion."

The taller blonde wondered briefly what that would have been like. Sure, the way she got the belt was bad, but Chris at least went on to defend that title successfully and fairly for quite awhile. Valley never had a chance to shine as a champion, and Chris knew she would have been a great one.

A smile quirked her lips as an idea popped into her head.
"Hey Val...?" she said softly. "Do you still have that belt?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 16, 2016 7:50 pm

”Yeah, well…” Valley didn’t really like to bring it up all that much - outside of Haley and her own mother, this was the most extensive conversation she’d had on the subject, by far. ”It is what it is. At least I got it in the first place, that’s more than most.”

She brought her head back down and looked back Chris’ way. ”Sometimes…”

Valley was starting to trail off when her friends’ words brought her back to attention. That was a strange look she had in her eye, there. ”At my house, still unpacked.” She raised an eyebrow. ”Why?”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 pm

The idea began to take a definite shape. It would get the two of them in the ring together again, always a plus as well as score big in the eyes of nostalgic fans. Or at least that's what Chris thought. She would have to see what her friend would think.

"Because, in a few weeks, I think you're going to defend that belt." she stated. "In the ring. In front of the crowd."

She grinned at Valley.

"Against me." she concluded.

She held up her hands to stall any counter arguments Val had for a moment.
"I'm not going to hold back, so don't worry about that." Chris said. "But, think about it. I get to challenge someone for a title, and I know you won't be fighting injured or anything. You get to have a taste of being a defending champion. And Val, if I win, I'm taking that belt. I'll wear it while watching Game of Thrones...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 am

”I…” Valley rarely found herself at a loss for words, but this was such a time. How could she react to that?

Her first reflex was to say no, but she wasn’t quite sure why. It was a nice gesture, clearly coming from Chris’ heart. And it wouldn’t be a pity win, either - after all, the Phenomenon did defeat her in their first encounter, and she wasn’t the type to hold back. It would be a good match, and it would probably happen sooner or later by chance, anyway.

Not to mention, Valley was starting to get a little rep for defeating Wrestle Angels. Finally putting Chris on that list would turn some heads, especially if they had a good match. Which they would.

Valley closed her eyes and chuckled, savoring the look on Chris’ face. There was just no reason to turn it down, so…

”You’re on.” She wagged a finger towards the Wrestle Angel. ”But I’m holding you to what you’re saying. I want the full Chris Morgan experience. Powerslams, backbreakers, decapitating lariats, the whole deal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 am

Chris grinned as Valley accepted her offer. It would be a great match, and seeing how much Val had improved since their last match, beating her would be an even greater challenge than it was before.

But having the Slamazon title on her wall would make it worthwhile.
"Oh you'll get it...." the former Wrestle Angel promised. "You might not like it, but you'll get it. Just do me a favor, Val..."

Chris smirked.
"Just make sure to shine that belt up before you bring out to me..." she teased...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5