Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, LilyStar, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 7 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:32 am

Kane was lying down cold. The kick made some impact on him. She touched his face and shacked his head, then he looked up to his opponent. Juniper was about to pick up his leg. She sit down on and hold his legs close. Kane heard her talking to him, and trying to push him fatter.

Then sit bit him into his Heel. Kane started to scream out in pain. He writhe himself under Juniper. Trying to escape but it did not work. He was trapped down there with no way to go. “Stop it….” He screamed.

Back to top Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 7 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:04 am

She revels in the pain and screen of her opponent. But he was not giving up yet. "It is a hardcore match. You telling me that you cant handle it?" She points to the floor. "Tap out if you cant!" She decided to crank this up. Her mouth moved from his heel to enclose around Kane's big toe to bite down on that.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:12 am

Kane laid down, Screaming in pain. Suddenly Juniper stopped what she was doing to talks him. Kane thought about her words. She was right this was a hardcore match upand he should stop complaining about the moves she did. he should fifth back instead.
“Hell no I won´t tape out to someone like you…. Because of such childish moves likes this!” hE replied. The moment before she could bit into this big toe he tried to set up as good as he could and tried to hit Junipers head with his fist. Hopping to stop her from biting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:00 am

Juniper was making sure Kane didn't escape. She toom that punch, and it made her upper body fall. But her arms and legs still latched tight onto his one leg. Juniper continued on to biting down on his big toe. Again not too hard but enough to cause the man pain.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:42 am

Kane screamed out when juniper bit in his Toe. The boy was wiggling trying to get away from Juniper. “Let go of me!”, he screamed at her. He laid back on his back, trying to fight the pain. Kane noticed that one of his legs was free. He tried to hit Juniper with some kick, hopping she would let go of his toe.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:31 pm

He was not liking what she was doing. Most dont. Juniper starts to feel the kicks on her side and back. She bit down much harder, almost enough to draw blood. But she backed off after that and crawled away so she could get up on her feet, wiping her mouth with her arm. "Mph....Happy now?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:25 pm

“What the hell are u? A dog?”, he asked her. Then he tried to grab his own leg and pull it close to him to take look at it. He wanted to see if he was bleeding or not… Luckily she did not bite hard enough for that. Kane only made his way back to his feet slowly. He only put very carefully pressure on his foot with the bitten toe. He looked over to Juniper. “Yes now that you stopped trying eating me I am kind of happy!”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:53 pm

When Kane looked at Juniper he would be able to see that she was grinning ear to ear. "You wont be happy for long!" She took a big step forward to launch a kick at his side. If it hit, then the top of her foot would slam into Kane's arm or chest area.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Kane looked over to Juniper and saw her grinning this gave him kind of a shock and he was shaking. Then Juniper was making her way towards him. Kane was getting ready for a counter attack he looked over to her. Then she move her leg for a kick at him. Kane tried to react fast and catch her leg. He wanted to hug her leg under his arm to hold it still. IF this works he would raise is free arm and try to hit her knee with his elbow hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:21 am

Juniper had a bad history with throwing kicks. You would think she learned her lesson right? No. Kane caught her leg, causing her to hop around a bit and try to get free. It wasnt long however, until Kane slammed an elbow into her knee. SHe howls in pain, falling backwards. Now she lay there, her one leg in pain and held by Kane. Out of instinct, she throws her other free foot at him. But he may catch that one too...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next