Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ailina VS Tawncal - hentai

2 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Ailina VS Tawncal - hentai - Page 14 Empty Re: Ailina VS Tawncal - hentai

Post by jadeitehx Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Ai grin

"i know.. i am not like your boyfriend..."

she kept rubbing her foot , trying to see if he could like that even more than the other moves , trying place her foor on the upper side of his dick and press it down so to bent it onto the mat

"i am muuuuuch better!"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:32 am

As the Centaur gets up on his four, it gets impossible for Ailina to press his cock onto the mat. The Centaur still feels a weight on his hindquarters : his tail is covered with thick ice. Despite this, he would throw several kicks in the air, not to hit Ailina but to break this ice.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Ai narrowed her eyes upset at taw move , she moved quickly at his front and gave him a hard slap on the cheek.

"do you know what it takes to make such aicy globe? it's hard..."

Before he could understand that her ice shooting wasn't endless , but required energy to do it ,she decided to go for a smarter use of her ice... again pointed the tail , but this time aimed to create a a soft layer of ice right under his hoves
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Tawncal manages to break the iceball covering his tail. Nice ! He's recovering mobility.
But suddently he receives a slap. He opens his eyes wide and clenches his fist. He's about to return the slap at Ailina, but barely holds himself back. Could he really slap a Dryad ? Okay, it's a Hentai match, but Tawncal doesn't slap girls.
« I don't care. »
The fact is that Ailina doesn't respect him. That's a bad point for her.

Tawncal notices she points her tail onto the mat. The Centaur moves backward as he see an ice pool forming there.
« You really feel too weak to try something without making my hooves slip on your ice or blocking my hands in icecoat ? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:28 pm

"well... you try use you hooves on me... a girl... only because i was knocking you out"

she teased knowing that taw was feeling in troubles and trying to play mind games on her. She narrowed her eyes and stepped forward giving him another slap.

"are you saying that you would fight sprtly if i do not use my ice things to ..ehhrr cool you off?"

then gave him another slap

"...are you really sure?"

and another slap hit him

"you know? i could go on like this forever..."

and giggling gave him another watching as his cheeks reddened and gave a quick look to his cock as she did so.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Ailina defends herself by pointing out the fact that Tawncal did use his hooves to fight. She's talking nonsense. What's the problem ? Any biped wrestler can use his fists and his feet. Why wouldn't a Centaur use his own feet ?
Not only she's talking nonsense, but she gives him a second slap. Then a third. Then a fourth.

It's too much.
Tawncal slaps her back.
She deserved that.

« First, you stop slapping me. Second, you stop talking nonsense. I can use my hooves as I can use my hands and you can use your feet. What's the problem ? You are a Dryad but you have no pride. You don't deserve respect, because you don't respect me. »

For the moment, his horse cock still feels heavy below his equine body.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 pm

"OUChhh!!!"

ai rubbed her cheek faking he best hurted and upset face at the fact...

"you dare ... slap me .. how?"

For that she waited his reprimend to end and then slapped him again

"then why you blame me for using this..."

she swung her tail right in front of his face ..and then start use it to bitchslap him

"i did not for you using your tasil too , i was slapping you because as any pervert centaur ... you LOVE being slapped , spanked , and beated .... by a female dryad... look at your cock .. look at how hard it is now!".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 am

Yeah, he dares slap her. He wouldn't have figured out doing so, himself. But this Dryad just deserved it.
And she tries to slap him again ! Fortunately, it's become predictible, and with a good reflex, Tawncal manages to block it with his forearm.
Then she tries to do the same with her tail. Tawncal would block it the same way, he even would catch the tail in his hand – without touching the ice tip.

Ailina keeps talking nonsense. She pretends that Tawncal's cock is hard because he's a pervert Centaur who loves being slapped and spanked. Tawncal's cock was already hard before her slaps. Either Ailina is just dumb, or she just tries to provoke him ; but when you want to provoke someone, you say something that could make sense at least. If Tawncal wants to provoke a biped, he will say that bipeds are weak and Centaurs are stronger ; and that is true.
Ailina gets Tawncal very angry with her huge disrespect, but at the same time, she just makes herself ridiculous with her provoking.

« If you really think so, then you are much dumber than I thought. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Sensing that her taunting was reaching in making the centaur more upset , distracted and reckless , Ai curved her lips in a mischievous smile , her mind games were hitting the point in making him protest.

"oooohhhhhh do i really made the big bad centaur whine like a crybaby? is it? do you prefer me to treat you with more proper way? i bet most of your girls had to do it? are you going to cry for my slaps? is it? ,the small dumb girl is hurting you?"

She kept her taunting with a clear mocking tone . but loud so to have all the crowd hear it. Unfortunately , when she try back up and make a new attack , she realized he had her tail gripped in his hand

"ok.. i'll try make this even simplyer i know that you can get a taste for this... like you wished to do since the match started!"

she moved her tail with a sudden pull , but the male had it too tight to be able to free it

"damn!"

She bagan pull and go , making it look like taw was stroking a tail shaped cock , waiting for the right moment when the tip was aimed at something ...'interesting'... for the spraying
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Ailina keeps talking nonsense : she says he's a crybaby, crying from her slaps... She's really dumb. He just said that, he just said she is dumb to believe he likes being slapped, and slapped her again. That is not the behaviour of a crybaby. What's her problem ? Does she really think she can upset him with such ridiculous taunts ?
If the crowd laughs, perhaps it is not for the reason Ailina thinks... Maybe part of the crowd is laughing at her ridiculous taunting. The crowd is mocking her, actually. She doesn't even realizes it.

She tries to move, but notices now that her tail is gripped. She pulls back and forth, struggling. It's like Tawncal was jerking off her tail, now. Tawncal smirks, and would pull her on him. But suddently, the ice tip explodes in an ice spray, like a cock ejaculating after having been masturbated.
Instinctively, Tawncal releases the tail to clean off his face, letting out a whinny from the surprise.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum