Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Done with your workout?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Done with your workout? - Page 4 Empty Re: Done with your workout?

Post by TheWamts Mon May 02, 2016 2:43 am

"Mmm...? Haah! M-misuzu... S-stooOOOHH!" Her voice climbed up an octave, her mouth finally free of the intruding foot, only for her crotch to get the same treatment! Her body jolted up with pain - and a bit of something that she refused to acknowledge.

"Ooh god... Misuzu...! P-please... aahh... please..." She wanted to say stop, but something wasn't letting her. She tried to get that something out of her mind, while waves of that same something washed over her with every touch of Misuzu's soft foot.

Done with your workout? - Page 4 SAdcZrMDone with your workout? - Page 4 MVRLLQmDone with your workout? - Page 4 I82ome3Done with your workout? - Page 4 UAjmKPCDone with your workout? - Page 4 MAai8oKDone with your workout? - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 am

Rosie words pleaded for mercy, but the tone of her voice clearly suggested the opposite. Misuzu couldn't help but moan softly under her breath, more and more aroused as she ground her foot into the pink-haired girl's battered groin. Beginning to go at it faster and harder, she wanted to break that last tiny bit of resistance left in the girl.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 03, 2016 10:16 am

Rosie's struggling wasn't getting her anywhere. Misuzu had her trapped with just her foot, and the perverted brunette wasn't going to let her go anytime soon. "HuuuAH! O-oh gawdd...! I... I-Aahn!"

Rosie didn't understand how, yet her body was getting heated up from this! The little conductor tried to hide it, covering her face with her arms, but there was nothing that could stop herself from getting aroused as Misuzu trod down on her now-wet crotch!

Done with your workout? - Page 4 SAdcZrMDone with your workout? - Page 4 MVRLLQmDone with your workout? - Page 4 I82ome3Done with your workout? - Page 4 UAjmKPCDone with your workout? - Page 4 MAai8oKDone with your workout? - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Misuzu could feel Rosie's juices leaking out all underneath her foot, while her own heart rate began to accelerate. Those sounds she made, the way her body looked so weak and humiliated, everything about it was turning the perverted ninja on more and more.

She lifted up her foot, only to stomp down again quite hard this time, before resuming her tormenting.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 05, 2016 1:02 pm

"Haanh...? UUUAAAHH!!" Rosie screamed out with renewed pain when the foot came down once more. She could barely see Mizusu through the tears from the humiliation... and yet, she could tell that Misuzu was getting turned on just like her - although for very different reasons.

"F-fuuuuck....! Ooohh..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 10, 2016 8:13 am

Misuzu lifted up her foot, giving Rosie another stomp. Once. Twice. Three times before resuming grinding her heel down into the girl's sex. Panting harder, she hunched over and looked directly into her victim's tear-filled eyes. "If I knew you were in to this, we shoulda played a lot rougher last time...!" Misuzu gasped out, her eyes going wider while her panties got more damp.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm

"HyaaaaAHH! S-STOOAAAH! N-no moreeeEEAAAH!" Misuzu's continued efforts was really getting to her, each stomp drawing out louder and louder cries, before she went back to that (not-so) horrible grinding.

Rosie blushed more - if that was possible - when Misuzu spoke up again. "Aaahhn.... I-I'm noooot... not!" Her denial wasn't convincing anybody, the evidence was literally leaking out of her body.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 12, 2016 1:36 am

Misuzu was reaching her peak, and completely focused on 'finishing' Rosie off, pressing down as hard as she could. Panting heavier and faster, she let out a few soft moans of her own as she watched her victim squirm. "Such a liar~... Aren't you such a nasty one~..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 12, 2016 1:52 am

Rosie was too lost in herself to notice Misuzu's arousal. It was hard to think of anything with her heel constantly grinding down like that. Rosie shook her head rapidly, feeling something lurch inside her even as she continued to gasp denials - or try to.

"Haaanghhh...! M-misuzu...! S-staaahhp it! I...I'm g-gonna cuum!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 12, 2016 2:06 am

"Mmmmm, that's the point~!" Misuzu gasped out as she continued to assault Rosie's crotch. This was turning out to be pretty similar the last encounter, although much more violent, and far more satisfying to the perverted sadist.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next