Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Los Jóvenes y el Agitado - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Ah, to be young. And stubborn-as-hell.

Carmen was trying very hard to remind herself about the arrogance of youth, and that Soledad was not, in fact, a cousin of hers that she could just smack upside the head for giving her lip. Tempting as it might have been.

She stood up and took her title, placing it back on her shoulders with a long, exasperated sigh. She knew when to stop banging her head against a wall, and she figured it was fair to cut Soledad a little slack. After all…

”You’ve had a shit day. I get it.” Carmen looked down on the younger fighter, no longer caring how much of her mother’s mannerisms slipped out. ”You’ll calm down, you’ll think about this, and then you’ll realize what I’m actually offering you here, and you’ll stop acting like a spoiled brat.”

Carmen brought out her wallet and started fishing through it. ”You’ll come to your senses and start acting like the adult you are instead of the child you’re not. When that happens, you’re ready to be serious…”

She brought out her business card and handed it over to Soledad. Business number, home address, anything she’d need to find Carmen in Kyoto when she needed her. And she would. Eventually.

”...call me. Come over, and we can really talk.”

Back to top Go down

Los Jóvenes y el Agitado - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

Post by Lunchador Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Soledad huffed. She'd been lectured before, of course, and she was just as much in a mindset to listen now as she had, then. She silently flashed back through the hundreds of times her mother had tried to get through to her in the past, tried to get her out of the streets. Just like then, Sola felt the aches and pains in her body, and let those fill her ears, blocking out anything that was actually being said with lingering pain and frustration.

Still half-off the bed, Sola's body heaved a bit as she huffed and puffed. She didn't break her glare, though, didn't want to show a chink in her armor. "Yeah, yeah," she muttered, "cuz you know me so good, you know exactly how my tomorrow's gonna go ..."

Sola did take the card, though. Taking it between her index and middle fingers, she flipped it back and forth a couple of times. It was difficult, maintaining the focus to keep her grip. But for all her bluster and attitude, she wasn't letting it go.

"Yeah, I'll come over," she said, "we can have drinks and you can show off all your fancy shit, like you show off that fancy title. So very adult and fancy, yeah ..." Soledad stared at the card, then, rolling her jaw, a little. Thinking. Glancing from the card to Carmen, wheels were turning in the young woman's head. "Yeah," she said, finally, "we can have words. I'm sure there's a hell of a lot I can get out of it ..."

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum