Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interview With The Last Remaining Siren. (For Alexandra)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

An Interview With The Last Remaining Siren. (For Alexandra)    - Page 4 Empty Re: An Interview With The Last Remaining Siren. (For Alexandra)

Post by valen311 Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Marisa gave a moan of satisfaction as she felt Teresita reach her climax. There was something about bringing a woman to orgasm that was intoxicating for the model. Every woman, no matter how fast, or strong, or tough they were, found themselves as weak as a newborn kitten for a few moments after experiencing the ecstasy Marisa could offer.

Withdrawing her fingers from Terestia's sex, she stood up, the former hentai champion sucking them dry.

"Delicious..." she said to the Brazilian before turning her head to also check the clock.

5 minutes 48 seconds was displayed..

Marisa felt a stab of disappointment as she read the timer displayed on the big screen. She had taken too long, and Teresita's stamina turned out to be too great. Maybe she was losing her touch, even. Either way, it seemed the big stage was going to be shared by Natasha and Teresita at Summer Splash, with the gorgeous European beauty taking on the tanned Brazilian titaness for the AFW's Hentai Championship. She took a moment to reclaim her microphone, giving Teresita a chance to regain her composure.

"Well...that's that." she said with a sigh before turning to her fellow contestant, helping her out of the corner. "Congratulations, Teresita."

She would take a few steps away, so that the two people vying for the title could address each other.

"Even though I know there can only be one winner, I wish both of you the best of luck." Marisa said. "I'm sure it will be quite the show to watch!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

An Interview With The Last Remaining Siren. (For Alexandra)    - Page 4 Empty Re: An Interview With The Last Remaining Siren. (For Alexandra)

Post by daemongirl Tue May 31, 2016 2:40 am

Natasha hadn't said a word since the little contest between Marisa and Teresita began, choosing instead to take a seat on the middle turnbuckle in the corner furthest from the action. She sat with her legs crossed and arms draped over the top rope, her head tilted ever so slightly to the left as she watched Teresita take the first turn, a dangerous position to be in she thought since the very act of pleasuring Marisa would inevitably turn Teresita on as well. Marisa of course held on for quite a while but when ones opponent was allowed free access from the very beginning, especially one as skilled as Teresita was, well no one could last forever.

"Valiant effort Marisa, I had almost forgotten how tantalizing you sound when cumming in the ring...perhaps we will be able to get reacquainted after tonight." She said with a glance at Marisa to egg her on. "Or perhaps I'll be tasting someone new at Summer Splash." She then added with a look at Teresita, followed by a wink and a smile.

Teresita then went to the corner as instructed and Marisa got to work, and what a beautiful display it was! Natasha was certain that Teresita would burst within moments but the woman held on, surprising Natasha who found herself rooting for the rookie despite how much she loved Marisa. The model was one of her best friends but there was just something about a rookie giving it their all that was irresistible.

When Teresita finally did orgasm Natasha was the first to look back at the clock. "Now that was close!" She exclaimed as she exited the corner, crossing the ring to come face to face with Teresita, Marisa standing off to the side, gracious in defeat. "Marisa that was down to the wire and I hope we can face each other again soon, but Teresita, well what can I say other than I look forward to facing you at Summer Splash! I always relish finding a worthy challenger, you'll be fun to fight and conquer."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 31, 2016 2:50 am

As much as Teresita wished she could spend more time with Marisa, at the moment she had greater things on her mind. As Natasha stepped towards the ring towards her, the Brazilian titaness stepped out of her corner, coming to a stop once she was face-to-face with the blue haired champion. She was panting slightly, still out of breath from Marisa's wonderful attack, but she still looked sure of herself, confident as she looked down at Natasha.

"Ah, my most beloved," she cooed, lifting her arms to drape them over Natasha's shoulders, her voice a breathy whisper. "I too look forward to facing such a dominant champion as yourself...but if you think for an instant you will be conquering me, you should take another look at Marisa..."

She lowered her voice slightly, to a softer tone, but her words were still fierce as she looked down at the champion. "Marisa got a taste of what I can do when I'm in a hurry. Most beloved, you are going to feel what I can do when I'm taking my time...and believe me, I plan on taking my time with you. By the time we are done, I'm going to leave you exhausted and defeated, and show you what it's like to face someone who's truly been blessed by the gods above..."

She smirked, just a tiny bit, and stared at Natasha for a moment longer. Then, thinking her words were enough, she slipped her arms back off of the bluenette's shoulders, turning to make an exit, believing that she had both said and done all that she needed to say and do.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4