» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Exhibition Match: Noel Laurent vs April Nakazawa

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Exhibition Match: Noel Laurent vs April Nakazawa - Page 4 Empty Re: Exhibition Match: Noel Laurent vs April Nakazawa

Post by freeko Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Noel would find that her knees were a fairly suitable barrier to stop April's advance. She would land on top of her knees back first, and start to flounder about the mat a little in pain. Noel was taking her time getting up, and would allow April the ability to rise up to her feet as well.

"Not so easy when I am trying to fight back this time is it, Miss April?" Noel was clearly referencing that she was trying to win as well instead of just allowing April to perform the moves like in their training session yesterday. After speaking, Noel would rush forth toward April and attempt to simply grab onto her. Knowing her own limited repertoire of moves, Noel was likely going to attempt a body slam of her own now.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Match: Noel Laurent vs April Nakazawa - Page 4 Empty Re: Exhibition Match: Noel Laurent vs April Nakazawa

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:27 pm

"You're......pretty good, Noel. You.....can read my....mind" said April as she wriggled in pain from getting kneed by Noel. After a few moments of recovering, April stood up once again. She tried once again to do a moonsault, but rather than getting kneed, she jumped and executed a dropkick. April tried not to slip during landing

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Noel was still almost completely on the defensive. Not an irregular thing with her since her skill level was so low, but she had started to learn how to defend herself against a few basic moves. April had shown her a dropkick a few times while they were practicing yesterday and Noel would get her arms up in a manner to block some of the impact though she was still backpedalling from the hit.

Noel seemed to be able to remain on her feet using her arms to absorb some of the blow, while April was on her way to the ground after landing her attack.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:38 pm

"Looks like you're getting pretty tough this time, Noel. Let's see if you can block this!!" said April after she performed her dropkick. She tried something out of her skills, a german suplex. April picked up Noel from behind using her hands and tried to fall to the back. April tried not to fail, although this is the first time she used a suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:34 pm

April, at least for now, seemed to be moving alot faster than Noel was. Maybe she simply had no concept of how to properly pace herself and would find fatigue to become a factor for a short while very soon? Noel would bring her hands down from her mostly successful attempt at blocking the dropkick, though since she was staggered backward she would not find April anywhere to be found.

Looking around for a quick second, Noel would realize where she had gotten to as a pair of arms locked around her belly. It would seem that April was having trouble with trying to lift Noel up. Noel would try to mount a simple defense by trying to force April's hands apart so that she could get free. By the looks of it, Noel would need to be significantly more worn down before April could even attempt to lift Noel for a move of this kind.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:33 pm

"Hnggggggg...." grunted April as she tried to lift Noel. However, due to her fatigue, April lost control and fell down to the canvas. "Ahh...ahh...." panted April as she's lying on the canvas. Now, she's in risk of getting pinned again. Not just that, she might faint in the middle of the match. She has to replenish her strength again or try to stand up again with the last bit of her strength

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm

"Oh, Miss April, you should learn to pace yourself a little better?" Noel's attempt at speaking was not intended to be a taunt, but could easily be seen that way. Seemingly unable to get Noel off the ground, she had exerted herself too much. Noel knew that the window would not be open long, but it was time to try to capitalize on it. Maybe April was so fatigued that she could not even stop herself from being pinned.

Laying across her body, Noel would put one hand on the shoulder to try to force it down while the other was fairly lazily grabbing a leg. With the referee moving into position, the pinfall count would start as her arm slammed down to the mat.

"ONE!.."

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:07 pm

"Ahh... can't move.... too...tired..." said April as she tries to move her body as she's being pinned by Noel. The referee counted down as she struggled to move. "Uff...." moaned April as she's tired out and sweats a lot. It seems April has tired down from her fatigue and fell down as a result. However, she wants to win as this is her first match. If she loses, probably she will accept it as a motivation for her to train harder and not being cocky with moves

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:27 pm

"Hee hee, I'm going to win!" Noel would say as she started to relax her grip over April a little too early. She could feel that April had gotten herself a little too tired, but this simply would not do. April would need to learn how to fight through adversity if she was going to amount to being anything in the AFW, and this exibition match would be no different than any of the matches she would have going forward.

The referee would slam her hand down into the mat for the second time now, and April would need to summon whatever she had left to get herself the strength to get her shoulder up off the mat to break up the pin fall attempt on her.

"TWO..!"

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:38 pm

"Oh dear... What should I do? I can't lose" said April as the referee counted the seconds to Noel's triumph. April tried to use her remaining energy to shove Noel away from her body with her hands. April managed to push Noel and stood up once again. It seems April is trying to fight her fatigue and try her best to win her first match

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next