Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery

2 posters

Go down

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery  Empty Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Victory by either pitfall or submission
Tsunade Senju vs ?

Tsunade Senju was a bit nervous as she was about to make her way towards the ring in her first match after her epic beatdown at the hands of Mai Valentine so she was a bit nervous if she was ready to be in the ring again. So when she heard her new entrance music which was I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey it was time to make her way to the ring as she waved to the fans as she would then climb over the top rope as she would lean back against the ropes as she waited for her opponent to arrive as she was told it could be anyone as it was decided anyone could make their way towards the ring to challenge her to a match as the former doctor was a little nervous then it would be Mai who would come down to destroy her yet again.

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery  Tsunade_vector_by_thedarknesswolf

Back to top Go down

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery  Empty Re: Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery

Post by Edmund Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery  TckHThz

Hyacinth's music began to play and she appeared on top of the ramp. She began to dance, showing off her body to the audience before heading down the ramp and climbing into the ring, stalling on the middle rope to shake her ass in front of one of the cameras before she entered the ring completely. She then ran around the ring before climbing one of the turnbuckles and throwing her fists in the air. She then jumped down and turned to face her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery  Empty Re: Redemption for Tsunade in the face of Mystery

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

''Well at least it not Mei''Thought Tsunade as she saw her opponent walk towards the ring and heard who it was a girl named Hyacinth as she would wait until the girl would climb down from the ropes and turn around to face her as she extend her hand for handshake and hoped the other girl would accept. ''Hey i'm Tsunade and i hope we can have a nice match tonight''says Tsunade before she would step back and put her hands up as she waited for the bell to ring so the match would start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Hyacinth smiled and bounced a bit, "Pleasure to meet you, to bad I'm gonna have to kick your ass." She giggled a little and bounced toward her, taking her hand, "And yes, I'm sure this will be a wonderful match." She smiled and returned to her corner before the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:51 pm

As both wrestlers waited in their corner as the bell would finally rang Tsunade would walk out whit her hands raised as the match had now official started. ''I will try my best and shall we get started whit a test of strength Hyacinth''asked Tsunade as she hoped her opponent would accept her challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon May 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Hyacinth grinned and moved out to meet Tsunade in a lock up before trying to get her in a side headlock. If it were successful, she would attempt to run forward in a running bulldog to stun her, "Probably should have warned you that I like to perform power moves in the beginning of the match." she chuckled softly and would begin skipping around Tsunade, "Come on, get up. The match isn't over yet!" she'd tease her, taunting Tsunade to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 02, 2017 12:19 am

The blond had moved forward in the expectation that she and her opponent would lock up in the center of the ring only for Hyacinth to move beside her and trap her in a side headlock. Soon after the former doctor was forced to run forward before she got planted on the canvas with a running bulldog as she landed right on her face.

Tsunade was both angry and annoyed that she got tricked by the brunette and for falling for it as she now had to listen to the other wrestler taunt her as the Japanese woman was slowly rising to her hands and knees as she just replied ''shut up cheater''

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue May 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Hyacinth suddenly stopped her skipping and looked down at her opponent, a look of concern on her face, "A running bulldog isn't cheating Tsunade, you of all people should know that." she would then move to pick her up, but her comment had really made a mark on Hyacinth, causing her to begin to think about what she'd do to keep from turning heel instead of focusing on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 03, 2017 12:11 am

''I know that a running bulldog is not cheating but though we were going for a test of strength Hyacinth''replied Tsunade after she heard the other wrestler's reply as she made it back to her feet. Still the blond was wondering why her opponent would give her the time to make it back to her feet as she would get into a wrestling stance as she circled around Hyacinth for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down