Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

2 posters

Go down

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako  Empty Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:48 pm

There seemed to be a bit of an issue in the backstage area. Two women who were relatively new to the AFW were standing in the ring. Rosalina Consuela and Noel Laurent were in the ring ready to do battle, but they did not seem interested in wrestling each other. Rosa would ask for a microphone and she would waste no time getting to the point of the matter at hand.

"There has been enough of this crap going on in the locker room lately, and I want to put a stop to it right now. Noel and I are sick and tired of having our stuff trampled over by that oaf of a woman, Hanako." Rosa was a slender but tall woman with a spanish accent. Noel was much smaller and did not hide her Canadian heritage as she wore the flag proudly on her one piece swimsuit. It would seem that Hanako was causing trouble for these two girls backstage and they had simply had enough.

"We are out here to challenge you to a match. A hentai elimination match. The rules are simple. You get eliminated if you are forced to orgasm. Noel and I have volunteered to form a team against you, so it would be the two of us against you. So, get on down here so we can humiliate you like you have been humiliating us in the locker room!"

With Rosa saying her piece, Noel would simply nod her head in approval as the rather unlikely pair of competitors would await Hanako's response.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako  Empty Re: Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

Post by yummybunny Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

While the two girls issues were one-hundred percent true...They weren't exactly right when it came to Hanako's intention. Instead of thinking of how she was bullying, or teasing these women, she was instead thinking of...Well...Nothing. She meant nothing by any weird or invasive thing she did backstage. Walking on peoples clothing, sharing showers with women, sleeping in awkward and owned locations, these were all just things she did naturally back home! She wasn't taught that these things were wrong, so why would she think otherwise now?

Still, even with the misunderstanding out there, Hanako did show up to there call. She dashed down the ramp, and leaped clear over the three ropes, before coming face to face with the two women. However, while the two women were obviously holding a serious and anger filled attitude towards this match...Hanako was nothing but...Smiles.

"Hanako accepts challenge! Hope girls will give good fight!" She said, showing seemingly no malice towards the women, even after the more aggressive, and mean spirited comments. The reason for this was simple...She thought this was just some way for her to test her strength against these women. Hanako's smile then dropped for a moment as she thought for a moment, before she leaned in close to the two women, a worried look on her face. "But...Uh...Hanako not know hen..tai(?)...is wrestling move?"

Now, while it was Hanako's complete intention to be nothing but happy, and excited for this upcoming match...It could easily be taken in a show of cockiness, or arrogance that she didn't even respond to there insults, or challenge in a serious way, and boy did the crowd think that.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako  Empty Re: Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

Post by freeko Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Rosa was getting more infuriated by this woman's apparent inability to comprehend what she was doing wrong. It would seem she simply wanted a fight, and she would certainly get one from Noel and Rosa. Hanako seemed to be confused for a brief moment as she inquired about what hentai actually was. Rosa and Noel would both look at each other for a brief moment and it was as if they both had the same idea cross their minds at the same time. They would attempt to show Hanako just what exactly hentai was as they would both move to assault the much smaller but likely stronger woman.

Rosa would attempt to restrain Hanako while Noel would set about targeting some specific points of interest on Hanako's body. It would not last long, since Hanako was clearly stronger than either of them, but the point was made as Noel would start to grope Hanako while Rosa held onto her for as long as she could. The referee was running down from the backstage area and it looked like the match was on.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down