Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 4 Empty Re: A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:16 am

Eden blushed as she was pushed to the ground, moaning in pain and exausten. She knew that she had lost, she knew she was inferior woman. And she knew what that meant.
She got on her hands and knees and waited for what was about to come.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 4 Empty Re: A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:22 am

Yuki stuck her foot out in front of Eden's face, "You were a dishonorable opponent, and for that you must submit to the better fighter. As per the rules, you must kiss my feet and admit that I am the better woman today!"

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:27 am

Eden blushed, she knew she lost and she had to as she let out a very quite...."You are better than me....." As she lightly kissed Yuki's Feet.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:27 pm

"What was that?" Yuki asked, not able to hear the quiet reply from the submissive girl before her.

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 am

Eden blushed and looked away, responding with a slightly louder, "You.... are a better woman than me...."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:58 am

Not wanting to seem arrogant, Yuki waited for Eden to finish kissing her foot, "Perhaps now you will treat your future opponent's with honor and respect. If you don't, I'll come back for you."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Eden blushed and nodded, she was quite scared of the Japanese beauty, and understood that she was superior in almost everyway.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm

With a small smirk, Yuki turned and left her on the bed, no confident that her point had been made. Perhaps if Eden wanted to continue strutting around waving her superiority complex around, she might have to get Anne to bring Eden down to earth.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4