Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kickinshinz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 3 Empty Re: A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Eden let out a yell in pain as the elbow connected, she then screamed out, "What are you doing commoner!" Eden wanted to try to crawl away but Yuki had her arm and she couldn't get away. Eden rolled onto her front and saw Yuki's face and squelled in fear, seeing it so angry, she increased her attempt to crawl away.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 3 Empty Re: A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match.

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:05 am

Yuki practically dragged her over to the edge of the bed, lifting her up for another slam. If Eden was still, Yuki would move for the cover, hooking her leg up as the ref went for the count.

"ONE!" she yelled, her hand slapping the mattress.

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm

"Agh!" Eden yelled as she hit the bed from the slam, the bed was soft, but Eden's midsection was still hurting from being kicked. It took her a moment to to regain her composure, but as soon as she heard that one count, she knew where she was at and kicked out before 2.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm

As soon as Eden kicked out, Yuki growled in frustration, dragging the woman to her feet.

"You are full of pride, but have no sense of honor or respect!" she said with another slap to the noble woman's face.

A knight in a snowy bed, Eden vs Yuki in a bed kiss my foot match. - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:18 pm

"Ow"Eden cried out in pain as she got slapped to the face, "I know that all must respect me! Eden would the attempt to slap her opponent right back.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Yuki was so angry she just took the slap, growling right back at her before pouncing, rolling along the bed fighting for a more dominant position. Every now and then she would slam Eden's head against the bed.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Eden rolled with yuki, Hopeing she could get the dominant positiin, she knew this little common slut had to be put in her place, but things were not looking up, every time she was in top, she would instantly be put under and every time Yuki was on top, she would bang her head against the bed.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:58 am

"Give up yet you royal brat!?" Yuki hissed at her, putting the girl in a sitting position. Wrapping her slender legs around Eden's midsection, Yuki's arms latched around her throat in a Sleeper Hold. She slowly began to squeeze the air from the woman's lungs, hoping to knock her out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 am

Eden tried to scream, but her throught was being closed by the choke. She tried to fall backwards onto the bed to try to knock Yuki off, but since it was a bed, she couldn't do anybdammage.

After a few seconds, Eden was forced to tap out to the Japanese beuaty.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:07 pm

At the tap, Yuki gave Eden a hard shove, standing over her, breathing heavily.

"Ok.... now you know what happens, don't you?" she asked the woman before her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next