Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

open challage Zero in the shower

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower - Page 3 Empty Re: open challage Zero in the shower

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:44 pm

"That hurt babe?..." Melina pinned his injured leg... and it was not good for zero was really hurting that time.. Melina continued to push her pussy to his cock no minding that she might cum first...that time melina's womanhood was really getting wet...still she continued to push hard..."Let's see who cums first babe..if I win just do me a favor and if i lose... I'll do whatever you want for 2 nights..you like that?" she continued to pin his legs harder..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower - Page 3 Empty Re: open challage Zero in the shower

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 am

[quote="meepo90":15v38hyy]"That hurt babe?..." Melina pinned his injured leg... and it was not good for zero was really hurting that time.. Melina continued to push her pussy to his cock no minding that she might cum first...that time melina's womanhood was really getting wet...still she continued to push hard..."Let's see who cums first babe..if I win just do me a favor and if i lose... I'll do whatever you want for 2 nights..you like that?" she continued to pin his legs harder..

"mmmm tho that sounds nice... and I would love to make love to you all night and day long but... I can't feel my leg...so you may as well finish me off... I'm sorry I failded you.... and can't prove to be a better oppent now...." he moans "if ya want to finish me off fast just wrap thos beautiful breasts around my man hood, and milk me dry" he moans total traped in he hold.. grining in pain a little
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

"uhmm...No!..Can't let me win like this...I don't want to win like this I'd rather lose" Melina then stands and moves a distance away from Zero... she then smiles at Zero "I want you to win...Just do your thing... please don't give up on me.." Melina the lied down opened her legs and said"Here Zero come here... You finish me off... since your the man here..." she smiles to Zero with little tears falling from her eyes...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

[quote="meepo90":1kvakjil]"uhmm...No!..Can't let me win like this...I don't want to win like this I'd rather lose" Melina then stands and moves a distance away from Zero... she then smiles at Zero "I want you to win...Just do your thing... please don't give up on me.." Melina the lied down opened her legs and said"Here Zero come here... You finish me off... since your the man here..." she smiles to Zero with little tears falling from her eyes...

he moves at her "okay but this is a Draw intill I get 100% then we can have a real match" he slids himself into her as he kisses her lips deeply... one of his hands rubs one of her breasts and pinchs it hard....... as he moves his hips hard and fast agiest her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Melina was really wet due to that... She was tearing for joy due to what Zero was doing to her..."I'll love to have a real match with you... but this time you got me...Make me cum hun!"Melina kissed Zero and licked his nipples for it to harden and rub her nipples with his...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

[quote="meepo90":31m1t0v2]Melina was really wet due to that... She was tearing for joy due to what Zero was doing to her..."I'll love to have a real match with you... but this time you got me...Make me cum hun!"Melina kissed Zero and licked his nipples for it to harden and rub her nipples with his...

he growls and bites her neck as he grabs her hard and slams his hips to hers hard his cock almost tearing her up inside for its size.... he sits up moveing his hips "mmmm nice to feel ya have a good squesse on my cock.. feels good" he grins
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 am

"your wild babe! Keep em comin!" she then holds zero's hips and helped him slam his hips to her... Melina was smiling and tearin because of the pleasure zero was offering..."Yup... Ah... I'd like to do this fight with you again"... Melina was grinning as zero bites his neck and rubbing his body to melina.. her womanhood is already wet and is prepared to burst anytime...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

[quote="meepo90":1u09x64t]"your wild babe! Keep em comin!" she then holds zero's hips and helped him slam his hips to her... Melina was smiling and tearin because of the pleasure zero was offering..."Yup... Ah... I'd like to do this fight with you again"... Melina was grinning as zero bites his neck and rubbing his body to melina.. her womanhood is already wet and is prepared to burst anytime...

he growls "mmmm Any time any bed" he growls and kisses her lips solfy as he grins his cock deep and hard agiest her pussy, making sure his cock was deep in side of her "mmmm i'm close baby" he starts tto move his hips as fast as he could as he was geting very close to cuming
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am

melina moaned ferociously as her boobs bounced in the rhythm of zero... "I'm cumin babe... just keep it going.." she was blushing and her lips filled with tempation as zero thrust fast... feeling zero also cumin..."let's do it together zero.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 pm

[quote="meepo90":pj5eqykf]melina moaned ferociously as her boobs bounced in the rhythm of zero... "I'm cumin babe... just keep it going.." she was blushing and her lips filled with tempation as zero thrust fast... feeling zero also cumin..."let's do it together zero.."

he starts to cum hard as he held on to her tighly, grinding his hips to hers as his warm cum shoots deeply into her pussy... he bites her neck hard as he cums.... grinding his cock as hard as he can agiest her so his cock fulled her pussy up nicely.... he starts to lick her neck "mmm sorry I bite when I cum' he grins and rubs his nose to hers
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next