Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

open challage Zero in the shower

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower Empty open challage Zero in the shower

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 am

Zero stood under the shower, his musclure body showing... his leg was still wraped up form it bring broken in his last match.... his skin was turning a little red as the hot water was as hot as he could make it.. his back to ever one in the open shower room.... tho no one was there but him
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower Empty Re: open challage Zero in the shower

Post by meepo90 Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Melina was all soaked up after that intense jog she had in the grounds.... feeling very sweaty she went to the shower room to take a bath.... but that's not all she planned.... She occupied one of the rooms and removed her clothes opened the shower and knelled , she then started crying as what she always do when she remember vince.... she cried and cried and though nobody was inside the shower room to witness her depression.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:08 am

he stopped and looked around but the steam was thick as he was cleaning him self... but when he heard crying he shook his head and just said out loud "its Sad to hear a woman cry.... It means one of 3 thing, she failed her self and can't regain what she failed at, her heart was broken and shes doesn't know if she can live with out her other half, or she losted someone close..... but no madder what it was, ya just need to pick ya self up and let it all go... and get stronger form it..." you hear a shower door open and he shakes his head as he was wearing a towel "Tears don't fit any woman here........ O well that was a good shower" he laughs and walk walks over to her stall and knocks on it "ya going to be okay?"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am

Melina glimpsed at the guy who gave her advice...and stared at him with devil eyes and said" what are you talking about you know nothing about him!! It was my fault I should had never left him behind... I'm such a stupid girl...Please leave me alone you pervert! you don't know what I can do!" she turns her back to zero and continued crying...

doing these she blushed for Zero saw her without any clothes and her heart and body felt very hot... and shouted again"Leave me Alone! I don't anybody else but him." though she felt quite dazzled for Zero was also a cute guy like vince...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm

he holds up his hands "okay sorry" he shakes his head "O n I see your new here Names Zero and if ya need anything let me know" he walks away heading to a mirror to shave a little.. he shook his head "new girls, if not shy, over forcefull, if not normal, easy to snap" he laughts
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Melina continued on her crying but also felt something... she shivered... and it looks like she's not herself anymore she stood up still with tears falling from her eyes...( Melina Changes to a mindless fight seeking machine whenever somebody else except vince touches her) Melina walked towards the laughing Zero and hugged him from behind saying "Can I take back what I said before please.... be with me here and now.... I need someone to comfort me... will you be the man?" she gives a glimmering stare as the guy looks back at her.. and it looks like she wanted to do something with him...the looking down she saw his legs" hmmm your legs are quite messed up let me finish it...". Melina tried to remove the towel of the guy...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 pm

when she pulled the towel he tried to stop her but his still hurting leg gave out and he fell to the ground his naked body showed "now now miss I'm not at 100% for a fare fight if thats what you want" his musclure body showing, his manhood sticking up a little as he looks up at her.. he starts to slowly gets up "names Zero" once he was up he tried to grabed his towel back form her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:04 am

"' Na ah.... no way I'm giving this back to you Zero.... your body reminds me of him...besides you look hotter naked... a match? hmmm I was not thinking of that... but quite a good idea... I know! don't worry about your legs... how about a handicap match we can still fight...and I will love to do it with you here and now... so what do you think or do you have any idea of how our match will go?" melina then removed the towel covering her entire body teasing zero to fight with her..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 am

he stops and then pulls her close his body pushing agiest hers "now now if you want a match I can't say no..." his lips inchs form hers "Just make up the rules and we'll play, but no handicap, I maybe still hurt, but I don't like my oppent to hold back" he rubs his nose to hers as he growls at her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 am

Melina blushed seamlessly, as her body rubbed with zero she giggled "AhhhH! by the way name is Melina I really would like to taste you hot shot.... man enough to let me decide a fight ok.... what about a hentai match... You in for it?" she moves away from zero and hypers up and stood in a fighting pose..."You said it! I won't go easy on you..." Melina smiles and waited for zero's first move...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next