by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The True Foxes

Go down

The True Foxes Empty The True Foxes

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 am

Team Members: Rudyard and Katharine Burrows
Nickname(s): Rudy and Kit, Red and Scarlet
Gender(s): Male and Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair/Fur: Brown hair, Red and Orange fur
Height: 5’8” (Rudy), 5’7” (Kit)
Weight: 155 lbs. (Rudy), 133 lbs. (Kit)
Nationality: Canadian
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Fall Out Boy- Light ‘Em Up

Linkin Park- “Echo” (Red)

Paramore- “Decode” (Scarlet)

Wrestling Information

Style: Streetfighting, Martial Arts

Preferred Attacks: Rudy relies on power to deal the most damage, while Kit uses speed in her attacks

Preferred Matches: Open for anything

Red

Endurance:★★★
Strength:★★★★
Speed:★★★
Defense:★★
Technique:★★★★

Scarlet

Endurance:★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★★★
Defense:★★
Technique:★★★★

Finishing move(s):

Fox Trap (Red, Front): Red would first grab his opponent’s head and gives a knee strike and a headbutt to daze them. Second, he gives a punch to the gut before making them turn around to set them up for the final maneuver. When that’s done, he would run up the back and wrap one arm over their head before jumping forward and give them his modified running bulldog to slam their head and frontside to the canvas.

(For smaller opponents, he would just give them a regular running bulldog in the end.)

Pounce (Scarlet, Front): Scarlet would first give a left punch and a left roundhouse heel kick to her opponent’s face to daze them. Next, she would leap forward to grab their shoulders and put her boots against their stomach before rolling backwards for a monkey roll and make them fly to land on their back. Then, she would kick flip backwards and do a cartwheel before backflipping to land herself on top of her opponent’s stomach.

True Fox Takeover (True Foxes): The twins are synchronized when they perform this maneuver. They would first punch the guts of their opponents to double them over and then a knee strike to set them back up before punching left and right. Second, they would grab their heads and bonk them against each other to daze them. Right after that, they would give a dropkick and backflip off their bodies as they fly backwards. And finally, they would run, leap, and roll forwards as they’re switching sides before flipping and landing their hands and knees on their stomachs.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: See pics

Red

The True Foxes Fox

Scarlet

The True Foxes 9b555d6cdeffd3813cd238bf51e7c548

Attire: Same as in pics. Both wear matching black and red boots when they fight in the ring.

Personality: Rudyard, the older twin, loves the thrill and excitement of a new adventure, but sometimes he can be a little reckless. He often acts out before he thinks, which can cause more problems than solutions. However, he has a caring heart for his friends and family and once he calms down, he can do better in thinking things through.

Kit, the younger twin is more of the voice of reason for the two. She is very thoughtful of the feelings of others and would rather put an enemy down with her sharp sarcastic tongue. But at the same time, she doesn’t want to get left out in the excitement of venturing out into the unknown and making a name for herself and her family.

Background:

Rudyard “Rudy” and Katherine “Kit” Burrows (aka Red and Scarlet) are what folks might call natural-born fighters. As for the reason why, it’s because competition and adrenaline was always in their blood and they have been great risk takers. Their father is a professional two-sport athlete and free runner, their mother is a professional ballet dancer, teacher, and karate black belt, and the list goes on as long as their achievements that followed. And it’s clear that the twins want to continue that legacy.

After finishing their homework, Rudy and Kit would train with their parents to meet close to (if not exactly) their physical attributes. Mr. Burrows would take the twins to the parkour gym to work on their speed and agility to get around different obstacles as they make their daily errands. Mrs. Burrows on the other hand would teach them hand-to-hand combat in order to better defend themselves in case they run into trouble. With each lesson finished, both brother and sister tested their skills out in the field and spar with each other to assess their strength, speed, technique, and overall effectiveness. So far, so good, since crooks and thugs who stood in their way were left beaten down or given the option to retreat.

As they got older and went into college, the twins have slowly made a name for themselves. Rudy has become a free safety for his college football team, where he can use his speed to intercept the ball and catch up to receivers before taking them down fast and hard. Kit on the other hand has become a top cheerleader, who’s acrobatics and sharp moves have gotten

Now, the True Foxes are ready to use their cunning wits and speedy strikes to represent all foxes all across the world.

Other Info: Although foxes are known to be mainly carnivores, the twins also eat a good amount of fruits and vegetables to stay active and in shape.

Quotes:

Intro

(Single)

Red: “Run down and straight to the ground! That’s where I’m puttin’ ya!

“Okay, man, step up. Let’s see what you got.”

Scarlet: “Well, well, what have we got here?” (licks lips)

“Hmph…I hope you can keep up with me.”

(Tag Team)

Red: “Oh, look, sis! The whole gang is here!”

Scarlet: “Good, it’s now time to play.”

Mid-Battle

Red:

“Quit hitting your face with my fist!”

“Try again, man, go on!”

“Sly as a fox! That’s me!”

“You like that?”

“And another one bites the dust!”

“This is gonna be the easiest money I ever made.”

Scarlet:

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to do, but it works for me.”

“To put it in informal terms…you suck.”

“Hmm, you’re not looking so good.”

“You know, I would’ve done that differently.”

“Not good…not bad, but mainly not good.”

“I guess that earns me a biscuit.”

“Here comes another one!”

Winning

Red: “Right before the match, there was me thinking that it was going to be difficult. (looks around) Someone get this chump out of here.” (leaves)

Scarlet: “Nice doing business with you. Come back anytime.” (winks)

(True Foxes)

Red: “Oh man! That was almost TOO easy!”

Scarlet: “You are no match for our skills.”

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws: N/A

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends/Allies: Light Faction
Rivals/Enemies: Dark Faction
Crushes: N/A