by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Takeichi Mori vs Dave Blake

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Takeichi Mori vs Dave Blake - Page 3 Empty Re: Takeichi Mori vs Dave Blake

Post by GrandAkumaShogun Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:17 am

Takeichi's eyes widened as Dave managed to wrap his legs around his neck. He would then find himself flipped around to the ground due to the quick hurricanrana from his opponent, groaning as he held his head a bit, trying to regain his bearings as he did. "D-Damn... I let my guard down."

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:26 am

Dave rolled with the move, ending with him straddling his opponent. Smiling, he leaned down until their faces were just inches apart, "Well this is an interesting situation."

He made a move as if he was going to steal a kiss, but opted to pull away with another teasing wink. Dragging Takeichi with him, he whipped the young man into the corner, following it up with a flying knee to the chest.

Takeichi Mori vs Dave Blake - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandAkumaShogun Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am

Takeichi gave a small grunt of discomfort at the weight on his chest, blushing a bit as he was straddled by the other male. His blush only darkened as his opponent drew closer as if for a kiss.

However he was caught off guard when the other pulled away with a wink. This made it easy for Dave to perform an Irish Whip sending him into a corner and the follow up flying knee knocked him back against the turnbuckle. If Dave backed up he would slump down into the corner, though whether or not he did move back wouldn't change that Takeichi was vulnerable to whatever his teasing opponent had in mind next.

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:49 am

Just as Takeichi's body was about to slump down to the ground, Dave grabbed him and leaned him against the corner post.

"No, no, no." he whispered, "I'm not finished yet handsome."

Smirking mischievously, Dave's hand moved up Takeichi's leg, before gently rubbing at his crotch. He saw his teasing was affecting his opponent, so Dave wanted to test the waters a bit more, and see just what he could get away with.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandAkumaShogun Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Takeichi groaned as he was grabbed and leaned against the post, trying to regain his bearings, looking at his opponent.

He blinked a bit at the whisper and smirk before gasping a bit as he felt the hand go up his leg, blushing slightly at the hand against his smooth skin. That blush only grew once the hand started rubbing at his crotch, especially since Dave would probably feel the rise that was slowly forming in his trunks.

"H-Hey what do you think you were doing?!" He exclaimed, looking at his opponent in flustered shock. However with Dave focused on his teasing Takeichi saw a small window, he would aim to try and get his arms around Dave's body to go for another bear hug. If he didn't succeed with this move he would be stuck in the corner, a moan escaping him as the rise began to grow.

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Even when Takeichi's arms wrapped around his waist, Dave wasn't that worried. His teasing was throwing his opponent off, making him lose focus. The grip on him wasn't perfect, though he would humor the young man. He grunted softly as Takeichi pulled their bodies together.

"Just can't get enough of me can you?" he quipped, his hands moving up his opponent's arms. He slowly felt his opponent start to squeeze the air from his lungs. Trying to escape, he aimed a punch right onto Takeichi's chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandAkumaShogun Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Takeichi was glad to catch him with the bear hug if only to give him a moment to catch his breath though still flustered as he can feel his cock get a bit harder from the teasing by the other male. And the taunting words did little to get him out of his flustered thing.

"I-I don't have any motive other than to win!" He answered, flustered at the other male's teasing. However being distracted by this left him open and he coughed as he felt the punch to his chest, causing his grip to slacken in surprise.

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Dave chuckled, prying his opponent's arms away from his waist, "Your body says otherwise. Not that I'm complaining Takeichi."

Knocking the male's arms aside, Dave drove a fist into his opponent's solar plexus, no doubt doubling him over. Reaching down, he took a gentle hold of Takeici's chin, bringing him to eye level with him.
"I might take you home if I win this. That wouldn't be so bad would it?" he mused, with his warm breath washing over the other's face. Smirking, he leaned in and kissed his opponent softly, even sneaking his tongue into the other's mouth, amid the whistles from the audience.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandAkumaShogun Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 am

Takeichi let out a small curse as he felt his arms be pulled away from their grip by Dave, growing red from the other male's teasing. His eyes soon widened as he felt the fist strike into him, nailing the solar plexus and indeed he doubled over, hands over where the fist had impacted.

As the hand moved to his chin he was even more embarrassed to be forced to look into his opponent's eyes but could do little while trying to get some air back into his lungs. At the teasing he grew a brighter shade of red before feeling the kiss to his lips. His eyes widened as his blush grew darker especially as he felt Dave's tongue slip into his mouth.

Yet he found himself beginning to enjoy the kiss and soon began to kiss back, one hand moving to settle on Dave's shoulder as his resistance began to fade with each moment of their lips against each other, his cock almost fully erect.

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Dave pushed Takeichi back into the corner post, still attacking him with deep kisses, while his nimble hands glided over his opponent's impressive body. Dave moaned lightly into the other's mouth, his hips grinding slightly into the other's feeling the erection. Smiling, he gave Takeichi a wink.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next