Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 Empty Re: A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Sandy showed no signs of life as her opponent showboated to the tune of boos from the crowd.

Her wits begin returning to her. Sandy felt a splitting headache and stinging pain all over her body. The very next thing she could perceive was the sensation of her nose shoved between Ross's buttocks as she ground her plump posterior into Sandy's face.

After several sways of Ross' hips, Sandy began to become filled with rage. She tried to speak, but her voice was muffled. This only angered Sandy even further.

If her opponent showed no signs of stopping, Sandy would grip one of her ankles firmly in a fit of rage, pulling her leg towards Sandy, herself and shoving Ross' booty out her face, trying to trip her!

A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 RoNDaIA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 RXleMMpA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PNIUArHA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PceFPw4
A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 V4UEFd
A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 IgQk2vA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PP89dH8A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 ZoIhtGgA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 C8s1fSA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 Empty Re: A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:19 pm

"Mmmm~ It seems the crowd are loving this just as much as you are slut~" Ross purred seductively as she kept up her constant humiliating grinding, absolutely basking in the attention be it negative of positive.

"Oooo~ Speak more~ The vibration makes sitting on your pathetic face that much more enjoyable~" Ross continued to murmur sadistically, only halting her stinkface for a moment to simply sit down on her foes face, gently grinding from left to right in an effort to get comfortable.

"If I sit here long enough do you think your pathetic ass would drop unconscious?" Ross laughed out, curious if that would happen until she felt something suddenly grasp her feminine ankle.

"Wha? Agh!!" Ross grunted in shock as her own leg was pulled out from underneath her, causing the previously dominant ex officer to drop forwards, smacking her face against the hard canvas.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Sandy was livid, but she was also very hurt. She took note of her opponent falling to the mat and slowly tried to pull herself up to her feet using the ropes.

Still stuck in this same corner of the ring, she'd begin to berate her opponent.
"You ambush me. You back my skull in. You rub your butt into my face....I'm going to break your spine and donate it to someone who will use it!" She said while holding her head and rubbing her back.

A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 RoNDaIA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 RXleMMpA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PNIUArHA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PceFPw4
A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 IgQk2vA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 PP89dH8A Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 ZoIhtGgA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 C8s1fSA Run In With The Law! Sandy White vs Ross Jakes - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:45 pm

"Aha ha ha.. You're talking pretty tough for someone who can barely stand on their own.." Ross giggled devilishly while climbing back up onto two feet, turning around to face her hurt opponent once she managed to stabilise herself.

"I promise you that my perfect ass is the last thing that you will see before you hear the ref hit that three count.." Ross went on while casually stretching, pausing for a moment to look over at Sandy with a seductive grin. "But until then.. How about we give your dry little pussy a bit of love~" She finally finished taunting, blowing Sandy a kiss before sprinting at her, planning on crushing her into the corner with all of her body weight.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Sandy steadied herself in the corner, using the ropes. Her head pounding and her stance weak, she was only barely able to make out what her opponent was saying to her.

Sandy gritted her teeth as she knew her body wasn't yet ready to move! Though her opponent was much lighter than her, the impact of her charging at Sandy certainly wasn't going to help her current condition.

Sandy recoiled and was pushed backwards yet again into the turnbuckle! This time by Ross' body splash. Both of Sandy's arms hanging over the top rope in the corner seemed to be the only things keeping her on her feet, as she was draped in the corner with her head down, seemingly helpless, yet again!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:31 pm

"Daaaaw.. I thought you were going to break my spine..?" Ross mused with fake sympathy, moving closer to Sandy once again to grab a hold of her hair, aggressively pulling her injured head up to an equal level.

"How does it feel knowing that you're being so badly humiliated in-front of thousands?" Ross asked with the same smug smile, not giving Sandy enough time to answer before she suddenly moved her head forward, passionately kissing the other girl in an attempt to temporarily cut-off her oxygen and wear her down even more.

After aggressively shoving her tongue down the other girls throat for a while Ross would back off a little bit, letting go of Sandy's hair whilst seductively licking her lips and lovingly speaking the word. "Tasty.."

"But I cant imagine its as tasty as down here.." Ross went on in the same seductive manner, gradually sliding her way down Sandy's body until she was kneeling in-front of her crotch. Once there Ross would grab a hold of her opponents one piece costume, attempting to move it to the side and allow her free access to her womanhood.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Sandy blushed as Ross forced herself on her. She was embarrassed by her tone and her predatory behavior, making advances on an opponent that could do nothing to stop her. She breathed through her nose to maintain her supply of air whilst she was being tongued down.

As the deviant fondled her and tried to move her once piece to get access to her vag, Sandy's rage hit a fever-pitch. She moved her head and stared straight into the woman's eyes with a look of murder and hatred on her face and simply uttered "Try it. I dare you..." while planting a foot firmly on the ground, ready to charge at or or deliver a swift, upward kick if she didn't stop.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:56 pm

"Oh..? Well.. Ok.. I suppose if you really don't want it then I won't force you to have it.." Ross sighed while looking at Sandy's crotch longingly, acting as if she was simply going to leave the area alone and back off a bit. "However you know what they say.." She would devilishly mumble to herself while slowly moving away, stopping for a moment to look up at Sandy with that same sadistic smile.

"If you cant have something.. TAKE IT!!" Ross would continue whispering until she abruptly burst out with an aggressive yell, shooting her entire body up rapidly with a painful plan in mind, trying to nail Sandy straight in the pussy with her knee-bone, wanting to go for a DDT if the surprise attack was successful.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Sandy took on a more relaxed demeanor as her opponent seemed to back off for a moment. She could begun to make out what it was that Ross was saying. Though she still couldn't will herself back into the match, yet.
Trying to take all the time she could to recuperate, she simply stayed in the corner, resting. Within a moment, Sandy let out a deep grunt as Ross' knee collided with her crotch! Her eyes, dilated yet she had remembered again the only coherent thought that had been on her mind: "I hate this chick!" She said aloud to herself as Ross grabbed Sandy's head to set her up for a DDT!

With what little instinct she had left, Sandy felt herself able to dish out some kind of counter now that Ross had closed the distance between them. She would attempt to counter the DDT into a Northern Light Suplex just before Ross was ready to drop her down on her head!

If this worked, it would result in a pin that Ross would need to escape. Sandy attempted a quick upset victory with what little energy she could muster!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 pm

"Ha! Ha! Now I fucking know that one hurt! But I assure you! This will hurt even more!" Ross laughed with an abundance of cruelty as she prepared for the would be devastating DDT, throwing her weight back with all of her strength before she suddenly felt herself being moved off of the ground, only realising she was being heavily countered as she was already swiftly moving through the air.

"WHA!!?? UGH!!" Ross yelled in fear before she abruptly collided with the unforgiving canvas, absolutely laid out with both pain and shock as the referee dropped to the mat to start the count!

"One!"

"Two!"

With only one count to spare Ross would suddenly toss her legs into the air, just managing to get her shoulders up and cancel the count before it was finished.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next